rgarciasantos

scan dates/case complete/interview thread

2,574 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Wow congrats on your interview. I haven't heard anything yet, my CC was 4/9/15. I called on Monday and am thinking of calling again next Monday. Pls keep us updated. All the best

Ntwiga,

Did your case get sent to Nairobi????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Ohhhhh Sorry about that, what for? and what is your Scan Date?....Fix it quickly and send it back...Good luck

My scan date 4/16/15

Total income on my AOS

If I file 1040 married filling jointly, should I still use line 22 for my total income ( which is my income plus my husband) or should I be using only my income as the petitioner?? Ugh I'm so confused!!

Timeline

Check list for me !!! ???

So sorry Soccer11. :cry: .. just fix it and send it asap.. praying to hear some news from nvc today... 20/4 SD should be due this week if am not wrong.

Edited by CeeMu
Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

So sorry Soccer11. :cry: .. just fix it and send it asap.. praying to hear some news from nvc today... 20/4 SD should be due this week if am not wrong.

Yes CeeMu, Your time is up this week and we are after you, maybe next week...SD 04/24

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

CC: 04/28

Interview Scheduled Date: 05/01

Interview Date: 06/29

P4 rcvd date: 05/07

Thank You VJers!!! for your efforts and time in maintaining this data.

Updated

It will change to ready. Cause mine just did

It will be soon now!!

Hi
NVC is currently working on which scan date? My scan date is 22 April
Thanks

Still stuck at sc 16-17

Does anyone have any Idea when NVC normally schedule appointments is the beginning or ending or each month?

Im sorry i have no idea with this.

Hey! I'm happy to find this thread. We have an IR-5 case at NVC now. Here are my dates if you want to add them to the spreadsheet.

04/13/15 - Scan date (but I only sent AOS docs--dumb)

04/29/15 - Mailed IV packet

05/08/15 - Received checklist for IV docs

05/08/15 - Scan date for IV docs

Now just hanging out waiting and crossing my fingers for case closed without more checklists. Good luck everyone!

Hmm No CC for AOS yet? 4/29 is the IV SC? 5/8 Is the checklist and the scan date? Is this ep? Im a but confused.

No CCs today for VJ members?. Come on NVC

I feel you.

Check list for me !!! ???

Aww sorry hurry to correct it and send it back!

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

My scan date 4/16/15

Total income on my AOS

If I file 1040 married filling jointly, should I still use line 22 for my total income ( which is my income plus my husband) or should I be using only my income as the petitioner?? Ugh I'm so confused!!

If they are referring tax forms means it is joint income. There is another line for your annual income. That is where you put your current income (get paystubs/offer letter to substantiate it)

Timeline

Hubby called NVC last night and rep said the same old 45 days gospel..

Mother & Daughter

Timeline

Yes CeeMu, Your time is up this week and we are after you, maybe next week...SD 04/24

Yes.. hoping we both get done with NVC this week. Its been taking forever.. I am almost 90days at NVC.. this truly sucks

Mother & Daughter

Filed: Timeline

Hmm No CC for AOS yet? 4/29 is the IV SC? 5/8 Is the checklist and the scan date? Is this ep? Im a but confused.

I sent the AOS and IV packets separately, so two different scan dates. I sent the IV packet on 04/29, before I got the checklist for it, so it was just coincidence that the scan date for that was the same day as the checklist. No EP! Is it possible to get CC on AOS alone? I thought they had to have all the documents (AOS and IV) before case closed.

Timeline

I sent the AOS and IV packets separately, so two different scan dates. I sent the IV packet on 04/29, before I got the checklist for it, so it was just coincidence that the scan date for that was the same day as the checklist. No EP! Is it possible to get CC on AOS alone? I thought they had to have all the documents (AOS and IV) before case closed.

Ahh i see i was i bit confused there hehe. Yes you are correct you cant be CC on AOS alone my apologies. I already added you!

Timeline

A little update! My interview is scheduled yesterday 5/12, interview date is 6/23. Looks like PH folks gets interview dates fast.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.