dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

Lucky you!!! I still haven't gotten my NOA1 email and it's been almost a week since the check was cashed... :(

IR1 Visa

Service Center: CSC

Marriage: 2011/09/24

Baby girl: 2012/12/31

I-130 Sent: 2015/04/08 - USC filing from abroad

NOA 1: 2015/04/10

NOA 2: 2015/05/20 - 40 days!!

NVC Received: 2015/06/05

Case number assigned: 2015/06/17

Submitted DS-261: 2015/07/05

Paid AOS fee: 2015/07/10

Paid IV fee: 2015/07/27

Submitted via email AOS and IV packets: 2015/07/27

Checklist: 2015/08/05 - for DS-260 was having website difficulties and didn't realise they would review our case in 11 days.

Submitted DS-260: 2015/08/07

Supervisor Review: 2015/09/14 - 38 days after submitted DS-260 and still waiting

Checklist/Email from Supervisor?: 2015/09/18 - for missing police certificate, even though we were suppose to submit directly to the Australian consulate. Emailed them as requested stating that info and called stating that info was told to wait another 30 days for them to respond?!?!?!?! :ranting: At least now I'm in direct email communication with a someone.

Case Complete!! - 2015/09/22 - 110 days

Thank god.I got my NOA1 email and text message.N routed to Vermont centre for processing.

Great we have similar dates and same Service Center, we should keep in touch to see how our cases go

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yup we will be in touch with all updates..Hope that Priority date moves fast every month.

Lucky you!!! I still haven't gotten my NOA1 email and it's been almost a week since the check was cashed... :(

Don't worry if check cashed than your file sent for process and you will get your NOA1 in mail within 7-10 business days so not matter to worry about it

Yup we will be in touch with all updates..Hope that Priority date moves fast every month.

Don't worry if check cashed than your file sent for process and you will get your NOA1 in mail within 7-10 business days so not matter to worry about it

Yeah I know. It's just frustrating because I sent that form in because I wanted the notification. Plus I'm just a little concerned that since we're filing from overseas it might take longer than the 7-10 business days to get here. And hubby is super impatient wanting to know what's going on now.

IR1 Visa

Service Center: CSC

Marriage: 2011/09/24

Baby girl: 2012/12/31

I-130 Sent: 2015/04/08 - USC filing from abroad

NOA 1: 2015/04/10

NOA 2: 2015/05/20 - 40 days!!

NVC Received: 2015/06/05

Case number assigned: 2015/06/17

Submitted DS-261: 2015/07/05

Paid AOS fee: 2015/07/10

Paid IV fee: 2015/07/27

Submitted via email AOS and IV packets: 2015/07/27

Checklist: 2015/08/05 - for DS-260 was having website difficulties and didn't realise they would review our case in 11 days.

Submitted DS-260: 2015/08/07

Supervisor Review: 2015/09/14 - 38 days after submitted DS-260 and still waiting

Checklist/Email from Supervisor?: 2015/09/18 - for missing police certificate, even though we were suppose to submit directly to the Australian consulate. Emailed them as requested stating that info and called stating that info was told to wait another 30 days for them to respond?!?!?!?! :ranting: At least now I'm in direct email communication with a someone.

Case Complete!! - 2015/09/22 - 110 days

Timeline

Yeah I know. It's just frustrating because I sent that form in because I wanted the notification. Plus I'm just a little concerned that since we're filing from overseas it might take longer than the 7-10 business days to get here. And hubby is super impatient wanting to know what's going on now.

I can understand your situation don't worry they charged you it means you guys are good n see at all we all have to wait till our priority date become current so you get NOA1 or not doesn't make different now let's start to wait for good news..

Hope you will get NOA1 soon but don't worry about it.You are at same stage like us so we all will be in touch with each other now

Guys I haven't seen VSC approving many cases, I hope they are not behind. Theres a lot of applicants from last year waiting too! I wonder whats their system cause I see different NOA1 dates approved on the same NOA2. Not complaining, just trying to figure out how everything works, I guess that way the wait would be less painful lol

Timeline

Guys I haven't seen VSC approving many cases, I hope they are not behind. Theres a lot of applicants from last year waiting too! I wonder whats their system cause I see different NOA1 dates approved on the same NOA2. Not complaining, just trying to figure out how everything works, I guess that way the wait would be less painful lol

I think that there will not be long waiting time for us because priority date will move fast in last quarts of fiscal year 2015 as right now it is moving slow because there is lots of applicant in sept.oct 2013 as there was current priority date at that time but when dates will be moved over Oct.2013 than it will move so fast and hope so end of this fiscal year it will reach to the mid 2014

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Just got a text message and email today, check my case on USCIS website and it says my application was received on April 17th, is that my PD? It is sent to Nebraska

I think that there will not be long waiting time for us because priority date will move fast in last quarts of fiscal year 2015 as right now it is moving slow because there is lots of applicant in sept.oct 2013 as there was current priority date at that time but when dates will be moved over Oct.2013 than it will move so fast and hope so end of this fiscal year it will reach to the mid 2014

I didnt get it as much as I'd like to but I hope you are right :)

Just got a text message and email today, check my case on USCIS website and it says my application was received on April 17th, is that my PD? It is sent to Nebraska

When you get the hard copy, i believe its in the top right, that's your priority date. We got it on the 16th but the. i checked my case status online on USCIS and it said "We recieved your package on Apr 14th..." So I guess the 14th its the priority date

Hello, just found this post! What a relief!

Our story: we sent the package with USPS on April 08, tracking turned to "Delivered" the next day, then got NOA1 on April 13th by email.

We are living abroad (Venezuela) so I used non-US addresses in all forms. We hope to get on the fast queue. I'll keep you posted.

Good vibes to all, god bless.

06/10/2003 - Met in Nueva Esparta, Venezuela
04/20/2013 - Married in Caracas, Venezuela

USCIS STAGE
04/08/2015 - I-130 Package Sent to Chicago Lockbox trough USPS
04/09/2015 - USPS Tracking: "Delivered"
04/13/2015 - Received NOA1 via e-mail and text msg (CSC)
05/22/2015 - Received NOA2 via email and text msg (only 40 days!)

NVC STAGE
06/18/2015 - NVC Received our case (we had to call to figure this one out)
08/03/2015 - Called NVC and retrieved both Case Number and IIN
08/03/2015 - Paid Affidavit of Support Fee ONLINE (IV Fee still not available for payment)
09/09/2015 - Filed DS-261 (Choice of agent) ONLINE
09/15/2015 - Paid IV FEE and filled DS-260 ONLINE
10/20/2015 - Sent both AOS and IV packages trough USPS
10/28/2015 - Got email: Packages received by NVC (Scan date)
12/04/2015 - Called NVC: our case went for "Supervisor Review" (+45 days???)
12/24/2015 - Case Complete...!!! Thank you Lord!!!
12/24/2015 - Interview date scheduled: feb 23rd 2016!!!

23/02/2016 - Interview: Visa Approved

12/03/2016 - Point of Entry: Miami, FL - Perfect!

25/03/2016 - SSN received at mailbox

12/04/2016 - Green Card received at mailbox!!!! Whoohooo!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I make a mistake. The address should be

ATTN: I130 but I wrote ATTN:FBAS. Will I be in a big problem?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.