1,304 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Folks, popping my head in here. Just an FYI: Dwheels must be editing the spreadsheet or something. PLEASE STOP REQUESTING ACCESS. I am getting an email every single time (I'm at 30 emails already because of this). I've messaged her about it already to see why she switched the sharing options (hence why no one can access it). Please be patient folks until this gets sorted out! Thank you!

Looks like someone needs to chill out :wow: .Thirty emails is not a big thing. Considering some people may be new to this thread, like myself who followed just yesterday, they may not know that requesting access was not the norm.

Marriage : March 11, 2013

USCIS

I-130 Sent : June 20,2014

I-130 NOA1 : June 23, 2014

I-130 Approved : December 3, 2014

Processing Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 163 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Received : December 15, 2014
Case Number Assigned : January 20, 2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Invoice : January 21, 2015
Paid AOS Bill : January 22, 2015
AOS Package Scanned : March 12,2015
Received IV Invoice : January 30, 2015

Paid IV Bill : February 4, 2015

IV Package Scanned : March 12, 2015

Submitted DS-260 : February 5, 2015

Case Complete : April 08, 2015

Interview Scheduled: June 03, 2015 (confirmed by phone call)

Received P4 email: June 09, 2015
Interview Date : July 27, 2015
Interview Result: APPROVED !!!!!!

Visa Received: August 03, 2015

POE:

Well it looks like I started quite a ruckus on here today. That was not my intention. Dwheels, as I stated, I do appreciate the info you provide us with. And as someone pointed out, messages/posts can sometimes be taken differently by different people. And as someone else stated, we don't know what each other are going through day by day. We all have different struggles and handle them differently. I may be a little sensitive, but what I found bothersome was mainly the 1st 2 paragraphs...

id you get an interview? If not why would you think that's your package. The tracking is a fun tool (not exact science but close) for those who HAVE an interview and find out from NVC that their petition has been shipped to embassy.

People there is a big wide world out their the Visajourney audience isn't even 1% of who is out there waiting for interviews, case complete or approvals at USCIS not even close.

You ask if I got an interview(which it's pretty clear I have not) then state "if not why would you think this is your package" what I hear is..." Why would you think this is your package...are you dumb or something??" And then you say "for those who HAVE a interview" it's not necessary to capitalize have. I get the idea without it. That just puts pain on the hurt and humiliation that I don't have an interview yet. Also there was no need to point out that " there's a big wide world out there" again, you think I don't know that?? Again...am I stupid?? Now the last paragraph was informative. I hope you take this not as an attack but as an example of how me, and other sensitive people feel and can perceive messages.

But this is your thread and as I said, I didn't mean to cause an uproar. Its probably best I don't participate in this thread as my nerves are already shot and im definitely spending too much time on VJ that takes away from my responsibilities to my home & family. I need not watch for my interview to come every minute, nor watch others get or not get theirs, as this just adds to my frustration...God will assign it to me in his perfect timing. I will trust in him & let go of all else! Gods blessings to you all in your journeys!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WOW douche. Thanks. I see no need for you to call me name. Sorry if my words seemed harsh when I was being matter of fact.

Good grief this thread has suddenly become quite depressing when it use to be a forum for information gathering , ranting, congratulations and joy. Thanks for calling me a woman, a douche. WOW I am stunned.

It might be time to just shut this thread and the spreadsheet all together. Again I apologize to anyone who thought anything I said was harsh or made u feel any kind of way. Do have a blessed day . I am out of here. :wow:

Oh no dwheels please don't leave or close this forum ?. I honestly don't know how I would have made it tru this whole process without you and this forum. Me and my husband has been waiting for two years for this process to be over and am finally gonna have my interview on Monday which is our 2 year anniversary. So for everyone out there just be patient and pray. Dwheel is right its getting so depressing in here. This is not the way it use to be. I come here to be uptifted by other ppl joy and success. It give me hope. Dwheel please don't close it.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

WOW douche. Thanks. I see no need for you to call me name. Sorry if my words seemed harsh when I was being matter of fact.

Good grief this thread has suddenly become quite depressing when it use to be a forum for information gathering , ranting, congratulations and joy. Thanks for calling me a woman, a douche. WOW I am stunned.

It might be time to just shut this thread and the spreadsheet all together. Again I apologize to anyone who thought anything I said was harsh or made u feel any kind of way. Do have a blessed day . I am out of here. :wow:

You don't have to listen all of it dwells. .. there are lot of people who will agree that you are such an outstanding person.

You have helped a lot through this VJ and we all love you.

Just ignore some words bcoz we still care and here to appreciate allyour afforts

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning,

Still waiting for my husband status on website to change from administrative processing to Issue. Its been a long journey. Just want him home. Does anyone know how long it takes for time to issue the visa after the interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Well it looks like I started quite a ruckus on here today. That was not my intention. Dwheels, as I stated, I do appreciate the info you provide us with. And as someone pointed out, messages/posts can sometimes be taken differently by different people. And as someone else stated, we don't know what each other are going through day by day. We all have different struggles and handle them differently. I may be a little sensitive, but what I found bothersome was mainly the 1st 2 paragraphs...

id you get an interview? If not why would you think that's your package. The tracking is a fun tool (not exact science but close) for those who HAVE an interview and find out from NVC that their petition has been shipped to embassy.

People there is a big wide world out their the Visajourney audience isn't even 1% of who is out there waiting for interviews, case complete or approvals at USCIS not even close.

You ask if I got an interview(which it's pretty clear I have not) then state "if not why would you think this is your package" what I hear is..." Why would you think this is your package...are you dumb or something??" And then you say "for those who HAVE a interview" it's not necessary to capitalize have. I get the idea without it. That just puts pain on the hurt and humiliation that I don't have an interview yet. Also there was no need to point out that " there's a big wide world out there" again, you think I don't know that?? Again...am I stupid?? Now the last paragraph was informative. I hope you take this not as an attack but as an example of how me, and other sensitive people feel and can perceive messages.

But this is your thread and as I said, I didn't mean to cause an uproar. Its probably best I don't participate in this thread as my nerves are already shot and im definitely spending too much time on VJ that takes away from my responsibilities to my home & family. I need not watch for my interview to come every minute, nor watch others get or not get theirs, as this just adds to my frustration...God will assign it to me in his perfect timing. I will trust in him & let go of all else! Gods blessings to you all in your journeys!

Just leave it alone, you're making it worse for those who appreciate the help and are waiting patiently. We all know it isn't a walk in the park and that the process takes time. All of us are in the same situation, and dwheels is a big help. Use the help to your advantage, not nitpick and get upset with the straight forward aproach. No need to sugar coat anything.

Filed: IR-2 Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Why I can't access the spread sheet? It's saying that's it's lock and I need to ask to gain access

DONT ASK TO GAIN ACCESS - Saylin said to stop asking because she has gotten a flood of emails request it already. She is going to figure out what is going on and get it back. She knows about it and will fix it. :)

I-130

I-130 Sent : 11/02/2013

I-130 Received: 11/05/2013
I-130 NOA1: 11/06/2013

I-130 NOA2: 06/06/2014

NVC

NVC Received: 7/07/2014

Case & IIN # Received: 7/07/2014

DS261 Submitted: 7/28/2014

NVC Accepted DS261: 7/28/2014

AOS Bill Generated: 7/29/2014

Paid AOS Bill: 7/29/2014

Sent AOS Packet: 7/29/2014

<<TOOK UNSCHEDULED BREAK FROM FILING FROM INABILITY TO GET MINOR'S PASSPORT, During this time IV bill was generated and a checklist for AOS was generated and addressed>>

Paid IV Bill: 01/30/2015

Sent IV Packet: 2/3/2015

Case completed: 03/24/2015

EMBASSY

Case Received: 04/30/2015

Interview scheduled: 5/20/2015

RESCHEDULED 2 TIMES BECAUSE OF MEDICAL EXAM ISSUES - HAD TO SCHEDULE SEPARATE PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM IN ADDITION TO MEDICAL EXAM WHICH CHANGED DATES

Interview Scheduled: 7/20/2015

Administrative Review for missing Marriage License

Approved Visa: 9/15/2015

POE: 10/9/2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

The spreadsheet is back. Sorry had to do some repairs fast and didn't post I was taking down than LIFE happened yesterday and interrupted me. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope everybody is good.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Amen!

Dwheels please add me to your spreadsheet.

I just happened to go on ceac today for fun and saw the glorious 3 n/a's. I called and actually got the CC on Tuesday April 7!!!! Extra thrilling as i hope I make this next batch of interviews in Montreal.

You do a fab job and are most kind to be dedicating your time to this thread. I think you're amazing and have been following you since we applied for a K1 back in 2010-2011 which was then cancelled in 2012. There are all kinds of people in this world....but its the good ones who rise above. Continue to do your wonderful work and your fruits will be bountiful!

Fingers crossed for pleasant journeys for all of us and praying to those who need prayers the most :D

Congratulations. Welcome to the group. You have been added.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

The spreadsheet is back. Sorry had to do some repairs fast and didn't post I was taking down than LIFE happened yesterday and interrupted me. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope everybody is good.

Ideed. Impressive service, dwheels76.

EB-1A Extraordinary Ability green card, premium processing, consular processing from abroad

WHEN WHO WHAT

15.01.15 attorney: filed my petition I-140 to USCIS (Texas)
22.01.15 attorney: received my approval notice I-797 from USCIS

22.01.15 me: filed for police certificates from Department of Justice in three countries

05.02.15 USCIS: mailed the case to NVC

26.02.15 Departments of Justice: mailed police certificates to me

26.02.15 NVC: issued case number and invoice ID
26.02.15 me: paid IV fee
02.03.15 NVC: IV fee online status: paid
02.03.15 me: completed DS-260 form
02.03.15 me: mailed civil documents to NVC (DHL)
06.03.15 NVC: received my civil documents (DHL tracking), NVC scan date
10.03.15 NVC: confirmed the reception and scan date, informed about 60 days processing delay

10.03.15 me: completed medical exam and mailed it to the Consulate (DHL)

11.03.15 me: called the congressman office

16.03.15 congressman office: e-mailed an expedite request to NVC

16.03.15 Consulate: received my medical exam (DHL tracking)

20.03.15 NVC: forwarded the expedite request to the U.S. Consulate in Frankfurt, Germany

30.03.15 Consulate: approved the expedite request (per e-mail response to me)

30.03.15 Consulate: confirmed the reception of my medical exam

31.03.15 NVC: acknowledged the approved expedite request (per e-mail to the congressman office)

01.04.15 NVC: e-mailed me about the approved expedite request

06.04.15 NVC: CEAC status "In Transit"

08.04.15 Consulate: received the files from NVC (DHL tracking)

09.04.15 NVC: CEAC status "Ready"

13.04.15 me: emailed the Consulate to check on the status

15.04.15 Consulate: confirmed receiving the physical files from NVC

15.04.15 Consulate: asked for the original civil documents

15.04.15 me: mailed the original civil documents (DHL)

16.04.15 Consulate: received the original civil documents (DHL tracking)

20.04.15 Consulate: issued an Interview Letter

29.04.15 me: interview: IV approved

21.05.15 NVC: CEAC status "Issued"

23.05.15 me: IV in passport received

23.05.15 me: ELIS paid

23.05.15 me: Point of Entry

Timeline

Folks, popping my head in here. Just an FYI: Dwheels must be editing the spreadsheet or something. PLEASE STOP REQUESTING ACCESS. I am getting an email every single time (I'm at 30 emails already because of this). I've messaged her about it already to see why she switched the sharing options (hence why no one can access it). Please be patient folks until this gets sorted out! Thank you!

Sorry Saylin never stopped to think shutting it off would do that to you. Yikes. I will put myself in timeout. :oops:

ROC I-751

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.