billy0227

Married for 2 months wanted a divorce to remarry

87 posts in this topic

Best advice have been given to you by Jawaree, if I were you I will follow that and stop explaining yourself to unnecessary questions. I know it hurts that some people are leaving here without the right paperwork, is everywhere, Uk, Holland, Germany etc. You are not immigration officers. Get over it

This is the greatest lesson a child can learn. It is the greatest lesson anyone can learn. It has been the greatest lesson I have learned: if you persevere, stick w/it, work @ it, you have a real opportunity to achieve something. Sure, there will be storms along the way. And you might not reach your goal right away. But if you do your best and keep a true compass, you'll get there. Edward M. Kennedy,

Filed: J-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

In my opinion, it's people like the OP who make things more difficult for the rest of us. Go home, dude!

Funny it comes from someone from the same country i am under K1 to say this directly at me. You ever loved your fiance? Could have understand the story then. Am i the one making it hard really or my wife?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Now my concern is if divorcing my wife affects my immigration status? You have no status, you have been out of status since you stopped attending school. Being married to a USC gives you no status nor right to remain in the country. Until your application for AOS is received you are subject to detention and deportation at any time. Or if i divorce her then she reports me for whatever reason, will i get deported? I don't know of any psychics on this board so no one can answer this. It depends who she contacts, what she says, and the phase of the moon on that day. Again you are out of status and subject to detention and deportation at any time. Or say that the divorce did went smoothly and i got remarried, will the decision for approving my adjustment of status be hinder because of possibly fraud marriage on my first wife? Yes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Funny it comes from someone from the same country i am under K1 to say this directly at me. You ever loved your fiance? Could have understand the story then. Am i the one making it hard really or my wife?

You, definitely you're the one making it hard. The problem is you don't understand or take responsibility for that. That's why people are reacting the way they are. You seem very thick headed...not only in the responses but literally every move you've made since leaving your dad's.

Edited by Shauneg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I say 'man up':

1. Re-unite with your father, do whatever he says to rejoin his family.

2. Drop the lady, in toto.

3. Move in with wife, take all punishment.

4. Visit army recruiting office, see if you qualify for lpr status once you complete basic training. Stay in 4 years. Return to school after.

thats it. Thats all. You created this mess, scorn family, scorn wife. Fix it, my way, if you are serious to remain in usa.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

You have had no status since you stopped attending school. Just being married to a USC does not give you any status. Either the attorney is incorrect or you misunderstood. You will only have status when the green card is successfully applied for.

What you will have to do is marry a USC and prove that the marriage is real and true for the purpose of love and not for you to obtain a green card. This is going to be extremely difficult for you to do given your history. You will have no success filing with your current wife since you have no real marriage. If you divorce her you and marry your current lady friend be certain your relationships will be questioned during the interview.

As to your current wife's threats to have you deported, she can report you and your employer. Whether anything will come of it no one here can predict. Roll the dice and take your chances. But understand you are out of status and subject to detention and deportation at any time.

Its very obvious that i keep saying things over and over again. Of course it is love. If my priority is for my status to get fixed, could have done it long time ago and/or just fixed it using my wife now.
Why go through all these hooplas to risk everything i feared of getting happened.....deportation?
If this was not simply about love?
That's what most people missed seeing in this story because mostly were too focused on one single fact....im illegal. Period.
I guess love is just something that is hard to believe to exist probably because it usually or should i say commonly occur in teens whatsoever, but believe it or not, me and my lady did a lot of crazy and fun stuffs i wouldn't even imagine myself doing even back when i was a teenager especially in a very little time we both have. And for me, those little times we had are just one of the reasons it makes me sad to just passed by. Honestly, i myself could say the story itself is too fictionalized or dramatic in a way but hey, guess that's what love can do.
Here's some little moments i want you guys to see that weirdly, at least, done with my lady here.
http://youtu.be/pIIsD50dwSE <-- my lady sent me this video after knowing my wife is coming here. my lady even had accepted the fact that i will be gone because in reality, i do have a girlfriend at the moment and all we had basically were just companionship all this time. and you may find this funny or unbelievable or maybe too corny (maybe because its not you whose on my place here) but after watching this video, it made me go back to realize i'm going to lose this lady over someone i barely know and who's capable of destroying life i have worked for years and even to live with someone who displays attitude of being possessive.
http://youtu.be/fuTNRuJ0rCo <<-- what i did something to surprise her on valentines
http://youtu.be/fuTNRuJ0rCo <<-- and unexpectedly what she did for me on valentines.
For me, it's funny how our thoughts happened to plan doing almost something with the same idea. Neither any of us knows we had planned to do this for Valentines. But maybe not for you, but for me, i find this sweet and hard to be able to find and met someone in your life who has this much mutual alike.
And this is us. Now, for those who probably do not believed or seem to believe that this story is way too good to be true, don't worry i totally understand as i myself was surprised things like this can happen to me. I always thought love are for teenagers, but i guess i'm wrong on that on my own i guess. I don't want anyone to believe in this or not, like i said, i only came here for suggestions, because i wanted to fight for my life here and for this lady.
Some may have think i didn't care for either my wife or this lady but only for fixing my status. That's your right to believe and i never asked any of your opinions to believe in the first place. I only hope you to read a story and tell me if i am fighting for the right thing without thinking of the fact that i am an illegal.
I posted this to have some of you who thinks negatively about the story to somehow see what's my main point here.
I will then make the videos private afterwards.
I hope you don't laugh though, love can indeed make someone act immaturely or make you someone you're not or maybe feel like a kid again. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

It amazes me that after all the comments and rebuttals that you have received here, mostly because your approach to your 'story' as you call it, it appears that this forum was used only as a platform to tell us all how hard you had it and to give yourself an excuse why you acted the way you did.

Some comments have been harsh, but please understand that none of here are able to look at your story completely from the sidelines and simply see the facts. It's because we are all effected by the process, some more then others, but none of us had it easy through this leinghtly process.

And since you have asked for an advice, I will repeat some from the comments before mine :

- Man up

- make it good with people that are in your life

- look closely at the mistakes that you have made, learn from them

- own the mistakes you have made, as no one forced you to make them. It was your choice and your choice only.

- Learn to live with your decisions

- And got the sake of all human kind - be honest.

Good luck!

Timeline

Its very obvious that i keep saying things over and over again. Of course it is love. If my priority is for my status to get fixed, could have done it long time ago and/or just fixed it using my wife now.

Why go through all these hooplas to risk everything i feared of getting happened.....deportation?

If this was not simply about love?

That's what most people missed seeing in this story because mostly were too focused on one single fact....im illegal. Period.

I guess love is just something that is hard to believe to exist probably because it usually or should i say commonly occur in teens whatsoever, but believe it or not, me and my lady did a lot of crazy and fun stuffs i wouldn't even imagine myself doing even back when i was a teenager especially in a very little time we both have. And for me, those little times we had are just one of the reasons it makes me sad to just passed by. Honestly, i myself could say the story itself is too fictionalized or dramatic in a way but hey, guess that's what love can do.

Here's some little moments i want you guys to see that weirdly, at least, done with my lady here.

http://youtu.be/pIIsD50dwSE <-- my lady sent me this video after knowing my wife is coming here. my lady even had accepted the fact that i will be gone because in reality, i do have a girlfriend at the moment and all we had basically were just companionship all this time. and you may find this funny or unbelievable or maybe too corny (maybe because its not you whose on my place here) but after watching this video, it made me go back to realize i'm going to lose this lady over someone i barely know and who's capable of destroying life i have worked for years and even to live with someone who displays attitude of being possessive.

http://youtu.be/fuTNRuJ0rCo <<-- what i did something to surprise her on valentines

11079551_10153193837899907_4861911515407304322_o.jpg

http://youtu.be/fuTNRuJ0rCo <<-- and unexpectedly what she did for me on valentines.

11083705_10153193837889907_5974783324246748983_o.jpg

For me, it's funny how our thoughts happened to plan doing almost something with the same idea. Neither any of us knows we had planned to do this for Valentines. But maybe not for you, but for me, i find this sweet and hard to be able to find and met someone in your life who has this much mutual alike.

1957934_10153193838669907_8302488646891960301_o.jpg

And this is us. Now, for those who probably do not believed or seem to believe that this story is way too good to be true, don't worry i totally understand as i myself was surprised things like this can happen to me. I always thought love are for teenagers, but i guess i'm wrong on that on my own i guess. I don't want anyone to believe in this or not, like i said, i only came here for suggestions, because i wanted to fight for my life here and for this lady.

Some may have think i didn't care for either my wife or this lady but only for fixing my status. That's your right to believe and i never asked any of your opinions to believe in the first place. I only hope you to read a story and tell me if i am fighting for the right thing without thinking of the fact that i am an illegal.

I posted this to have some of you who thinks negatively about the story to somehow see what's my main point here.

I will then make the videos private afterwards.

I hope you don't laugh though, love can indeed make someone act immaturely or make you someone you're not or maybe feel like a kid again. :)

Seriously stop. You're the one who keeps mentioning statuss and asking if divorce and marrying the other girl will affect status. You have no status, you don't get that. If you things is not a problem or issue why are you on here? You obviously know it's wrong and illegal. I us not us you have to convince it will be immigration. Never have I encountered someone so stubborn...this is getting ridiculous with you.

I guess you're the only one that knows true love and we are all in it for something else. Your heart is the only pure one here

Edited by Shauneg

Timeline

My fiancee is from the Philippines, and soon will be coming to the US. We have never been dishonest in the immigration process, and have always had an honest, loving relationship from the beginning. Yet, we have been forced to overcome amazing hurdles in getting her approved for the K-1 visa, forced to justify and validate our relationship to strangers, and finally will have the reward in about a week. It is because of liars and frauds like you that honest people like my fiancee, and many other members of this website, are forced to endure such frustrating scrutiny.

Don't expect much sympathy here, and don't even think of comparing your circumstances to our. You are a liar and fraud, and you will continue to reap the consequences.

See my last post then please tell me again about frauds and liars.

See here's the problem, you assume everyone does this and that because of legality or because one's current status.

I understand that as it is part of reality.

But is it really that hard to just read and listen what's someone is saying before you accuse?

I'm just like you. Just someone who only wants one thing in life, to find that someone who you can be with the rest of your life, someone who you'd fight for whatever hurdles comes within your paths. But maybe, just maybe it crosses your mind that it's people like you that's making it hard to believe an obvious. True, government or USCIS or whatever may only have one point of view, it's normal for security reasons and totally understandable. But what about those people really in love like me? or maybe like you too?

Please do judge me more instead of actually reading and understanding the story :)

Timeline

See my last post then please tell me again about frauds and liars.

See here's the problem, you assume everyone does this and that because of legality or because one's current status.

I understand that as it is part of reality.

But is it really that hard to just read and listen what's someone is saying before you accuse?

I'm just like you. Just someone who only wants one thing in life, to find that someone who you can be with the rest of your life, someone who you'd fight for whatever hurdles comes within your paths. But maybe, just maybe it crosses your mind that it's people like you that's making it hard to believe an obvious. True, government or USCIS or whatever may only have one point of view, it's normal for security reasons and totally understandable. But what about those people really in love like me? or maybe like you too?

"But what about those people really in love like me? or maybe like you too?"

They do things the right way the best they can. They dont circumvent and they seek to repair their mistakes with their wife, father, lady, the government, and fellow citizens of the country they how to legally live in. They do not do what you've been doing.

Timeline

Seriously stop. You're the one who keeps mentioning statuss and asking if divorce and marrying the other girl will affect status. You have no status, you don't get that. If you things is not a problem or issue why are you on here? You obviously know it's wrong and illegal. I us not us you have to convince it will be immigration. Never have I encountered someone so stubborn...this is getting ridiculous with you.

I guess you're the only one that knows true love and we are all in it for something else. Your heart is the only pure one here

No. My real question from the beginning was if being out of status, is it really to conclude that if i divorce my wife and she goes report me (only because she's threatening me to do so) would only considered fraud? So i came here, hoping there ARE other legal way to prove that it was not intended and if i prove that it is mainly because of fear getting deported as i was being threatened that it happened

That's why i came about which obviously 6 pages later, until now probably still missed that part.

Reason i showed that is because i got more assumptions and judgements about this story being real or not than to actually be given really serious answers.

I keep saying that i am very much aware of me being illegal, and what i have done is wrong. I just believe to find another way to make things right.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

I don't know what you want from this board. You have been instructed in how to adjust status and that it will be very difficult for you. You have nothing to prove to anyone on this board. Just do it.

I already answered your questions a page or two back. Please go read the answers.

Edited by belinda63

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

I noticed that this site is full of people who are bitter for waiting so long for k1, which is justifiable.

But no reason to hate so much on people who already came here via a different route and found someone to marry. Not all of it is fraud, and certainly not everyone who came on b1, f1 etc needs to go home and do it the "right way", as in k1.

This gentleman came here to study, things didn't work out for whatever reason, and he's been through some ####### before finding his lady. Good luck with everything!

Ps: also, all the 50 year old men meeting 20 yo women from the Phillipines online and complaining about the k1 waiting times and their love should just stop complaining about USCIS scrutiny.

Edited by Evenimente

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.