TBoneTX

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case [Part II]

4,633 posts in this topic

I'm the January 2014 filer (still waiting). They sent me and RFE last month for proof of living together, new medical and marriage certificate (duno what they did with the last one I sent them) gathering all of this cost me around $300, thanks uscis!. Another frustrating thing is iv been waiting for my drivers license renewal for 2 months now because they're waiting to hear back from uscis about my immigration status

Oh my goodness. Sorry to hear that. I am hoping you will hear anytime soon.

Sure! :lol:

Okay, I will send you a message. :D

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Oh my goodness. Sorry to hear that. I am hoping you will hear anytime soon.

Okay, I will send you a message. :D

Hahahahhaa I just read it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you for sharing! BTW, which branch of the military is your husband in?

2014-05-08 Sent I-129f
2014-05-12 I-129f received
2014-05-15 Received NOA1 email
2014-05-19 Received NOA1 hardcopy
2014-09-10 NOA2 Approved
2014-09-30 Package Left from NVC
2014-10-06 Received by Embassy
2014-10-31 Interview, Approved.
2014-11-03 Picked up visa.
2014-12-25 POE Ft. Lauderdale

2015-01-02 Wedding

---AOS---

2015-01-09 Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765

2015-01-12 AOS package received

2015-01-14 Email received: Case accepted and routed

2015-01-15 Check cashed

2015-01-20 Received NOAs in the mail

2015-02-07 Received Biometrics letter in the mail

2015-02-19 Biometrics Appt in Raleigh office.

2015-03-13 EAD and AP approved

2015-03-19 EAD and AP sent

2015-03-21 Received EAD/AP combo card

2015-03-26 Received 2nd Biometrics appointment for Charlotte office

2015-04-08 2nd Biometrics

2015-06-15 Received NPIW dated 06-11

2015-08-01 Green Card Approved

2015-08-03 Welcome Letter Mailed

2015-08-07 Welcome Letter Received

2015-08-22 Card Mailed

2015-08-26 Card Received

2015-11-20 Enlisted in the USMC

2016-02-16 Shipping date to bootcamp

Hahahahhaa I just read it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you for sharing! BTW, which branch of the military is your husband in?

You're welcome, :D

My husband is in the USCG. He's been in the military for over 26 years and will retired this year.

Edited by Girl from Celebes

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Lucky him (and you)

I can't wait to be retired. That is another 35 years for me.

I would probably move to Celebes when that time comes though.

You're welcome, :D

My husband is in the USCG. He's been in the military for over 26 years and will retired this year.

Lucky him (and you)

I can't wait to be retired. That is another 35 years for me.

I would probably move to Celebes when that time comes though.

Ah, what do you mean move to Celebes? :o . Have you been there before? I believe only one Celebes that I have known of. :P

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

I googled Celebes many days ago after seeing your name in these forums. The island looks beautiful and the food delicious. I am sure retirement wouldn't be too bad there.

A funny story is that I have a cowokers that looks just like the picture from your profile. The similarity is so big that I even showed her your photo and she agreed that she looks like you. Her parents are also Indonesian.

Ah, what do you mean move to Celebes? :o . Have you been there before? I believe only one Celebes that I have known of. :P

I googled Celebes many days ago after seeing your name in these forums. The island looks beautiful and the food delicious. I am sure retirement wouldn't be too bad there.

A funny story is that I have a cowokers that looks just like the picture from your profile. The similarity is so big that I even showed her your photo and she agreed that she looks like you. Her parents are also Indonesian.

Ah, indeed. :D

Yes, the island is very beautiful. Tropical island. We have a lot unique cultures - and of course food and friendly people- and that was one of many reasons why I made videos on YouTube about my culture and my husband stumbled on one of my videos. One of the videos was Indonesia Independence Day. That's how we met.

Send my greeting to your co-worker. Interesting to hear that since there are not too many Indonesians in the U.S. Most of them, especially in Key West- are from the Phillippines.

Edited by Girl from Celebes

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Ah, indeed. :D

Yes, the island is very beautiful. Tropical island. We have a lot unique cultures - and of course food and friendly people- and that was one of many reasons why I made videos on YouTube about my culture and my husband stumbled on one of my videos. One of the videos was Indonesia Independence Day. That's how we met.

Send my greeting to your co-worker. Interesting to hear that since there are not too much Indonesians in the U.S. Most of them, especially in Key West- are from the Phillippines.

Indonesia and Australia have a very good relationship. I went to school with a lot of Indonesian people and a lot of my friends were from there too.

It's surprising how little the people I know in USA know about that part of the world. I cook a lot of Asian cuisine and everyone is struck by it! they love it!

The last few months i've felt a lot of anger towards the Indonesian government with the corruption and bribery but that is a conversation I will leave off VJ.

I love Indonesian people :-)

Edited by sweetswinks

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Indonesia and Australia have a very good relationship. I went to school with a lot of Indonesian people and a lot of my friends were from there too.

It's surprising how little the people I know in USA know about that part of the world. I cook a lot of Asian cuisine and everyone is struck by it! they love it!

The last few months i've felt a lot of anger towards the Indonesian government with the corruption and bribery but that is a conversation I will leave off VJ.

I love Indonesian people :-)

I have a lot Australian friends too. :D . They are nice people. Many of Indonesians also married to Australians. One of them were just like my brother. We are still contact to each other on Facebook. I don't mind people critized the government, to be honest, :D - I don't like them either- . But I just don't understand the hatred toward to "Indonesian people". There are two different things, "government" and "people". It is just like many people from another countries hate Americans just because U.S. government involved to foreign countries problem.

No hard feeling is taken. I see your point of view! :star: .

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Timeline

I have a lot Australian friends too. :D . They are nice people. Many of Indonesians also married to Australians. One of them were just like my brother. We are still contact to each other on Facebook. I don't mind people critized the government, to be honest, :D - I don't like them either- . But I just don't understand the hatred toward to "Indonesian people". There are two different things, "government" and "people". It is just like many people from another countries hate Americans just because U.S. government involved to foreign countries problem.

No hard feeling is taken. I see your point of view! :star: .

I'm like that too! the government and the people are very different!

It's so hard finding people up here who know anything about the countries in the Southern Hemisphere. I miss being able to buy Asian ingredients. I can't find any recipes up here to match them!

I know lots of Aussie/Indo couples too :rolleyes:

I'm like that too! the government and the people are very different!

It's so hard finding people up here who know anything about the countries in the Southern Hemisphere. I miss being able to buy Asian ingredients. I can't find any recipes up here to match them!

I know lots of Aussie/Indo couples too :rolleyes:

Ah, I believe they do have some Asian stores in Pennsylvania. I have an Indonesian friend lives there and she always has Asian food almost everyday ( she posted it on Facebook, :D ). They don't have here in Key West though so we only could find it whether buy those online or when we went to visit my husband's aunty in Sarasota.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Timeline

Ah, I believe they do have some Asian stores in Pennsylvania. I have an Indonesian friend lives there and she always has Asian food almost everyday ( she posted it on Facebook, :D ). They don't have here in Key West though so we only could find it whether buy those online or when we went to visit my husband's aunty in Sarasota.

Do you know where in PA she lives?!

Do you know where in PA she lives?!

She does not put her town on Facebook but I remember she asked me come to Philly if we have a chance to stop by. I think Philly means Philadelphia, right? :D

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Timeline

She does not put her town on Facebook but I remember she asked me come to Philly if we have a chance to stop by. I think Philly means Philadelphia, right? :D

Yup that's Philadelphia but damn! That's a 5 hour drive :cry:

Yup that's Philadelphia but damn! That's a 5 hour drive :cry:

Ah, that's awfully far away. My husband drove from Key West to Kendall for my biometric appointment about 4 hours and 8 hours total time. Maybe it is better to find an online store. They do have online store for Australians too.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.