unsmiley

Picking up malware on VJ

10 posts in this topic

I get things like that all the time when I am on my laptop and open certain pages.

Have to turn off my anti vast for a short time to access threads.

Super annoying. Not sure what's going on.

My Name is Daisy, I am British, I say things bluntly and to the point.
London K1, A complete guide -- >http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/
I am Daisy the Beneficiary, These are my views!
U.K. k1 visa, approved 2014.

NOA1: 20/03/2014

NOA2: 11/04/2014 (22 days)

Interview: 09/07/2014 (111 days)

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

AOS from K1/K3 Guide -->http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 12/11/2014

Delivered at Chicago LB:15/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3): 17/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3) hardcopy: 24/11/2014(Notice date 20th)

Bio-metrics App letter: 28/11/2014(Notice date 21st)

Bio-metrics App Cleveland Ohio: 10/12/2014

EAD/AP:Approved/production 31/01/2015(update 2/2/1015) (80 days)

Combo Card: Mailed 5/2/2015

Combo Card: Delivered 6/2/2015AP

NOA: Approval Notice received 7/2/2015

Interview waiver letter: received 23/2/15 dated: 18/2/2015

Green Card: APPROVED 31/07/2015

(Remember, all my dates are British layout.. the proper layout!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Checked on our end. No issues here. May be a signature on someone's account. If you can narrow down a page I'll dig further!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Checked on our end. No issues here. May be a signature on someone's account. If you can narrow down a page I'll dig further!

It seems to be random for me.

Just happened again when I googled for a thread that I wanted to pull some information from.

And when I click the Google link to open the page in a new tab, that's when my software is like noooooooo....

Hence why I mostly use my phone for all this.

But if I ever see anything specific I'll try and pin point it.

My Name is Daisy, I am British, I say things bluntly and to the point.
London K1, A complete guide -- >http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/
I am Daisy the Beneficiary, These are my views!
U.K. k1 visa, approved 2014.

NOA1: 20/03/2014

NOA2: 11/04/2014 (22 days)

Interview: 09/07/2014 (111 days)

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

AOS from K1/K3 Guide -->http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 12/11/2014

Delivered at Chicago LB:15/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3): 17/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3) hardcopy: 24/11/2014(Notice date 20th)

Bio-metrics App letter: 28/11/2014(Notice date 21st)

Bio-metrics App Cleveland Ohio: 10/12/2014

EAD/AP:Approved/production 31/01/2015(update 2/2/1015) (80 days)

Combo Card: Mailed 5/2/2015

Combo Card: Delivered 6/2/2015AP

NOA: Approval Notice received 7/2/2015

Interview waiver letter: received 23/2/15 dated: 18/2/2015

Green Card: APPROVED 31/07/2015

(Remember, all my dates are British layout.. the proper layout!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

yeah it is very Weird. AVS seems to be the only Antivirus that is giving issues. Perhaps an issue with their software or algorithms.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

OK, next time this happens I will try to get you the page involved, if I can remember.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

yeah, there are pages of discussion on AVAST's false-positives for that particular 'virus' if you google search it.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

For what it's worth, I just had Avast ping-ping-ping at me at this page

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/241744-dual-americangerman-citizenship-beibehaltungsgenehmigung/

I tried to paste a screenshot of the "further information" window, but that doesn't work, so details I can type:

URL: http://naraiarm.org/-ZsXJQLHZSW-m/_IQoGU-KVMW/_L_gtPhHQrmIlMYVijuK.js?mx=09b&-FqdY_...(This is where it ends and I can't seem to get to the entire one)

Infection: URL:Mal

Maybe this helps...

Edited by N&S