ariani

Scan Dates & Case Completes (CC)

2,933 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

haha I was in the same queue :)

I just got off the phone with rep Carla and she says same old story of weather in Feb, they are behind, it will take longer than 60 days. Hope you have better news :)

Same ####### lol

C r a p is coded lol

Hello VJ members.....Keep up the good Hope for Feb filers......Scan date of Feb 3rd and got 3 N/A's this morning. verified with NVC Case Complete....Good Luck and keep the faith.

Sorry I have to say it But NVC is the worst thing in the world I have ever encountered, they go out of their way to make your life

miserable. The only reason anyone should get a checklist for AOS is if their income cannot meet the mminimu requirement or if they cannot prove income. Not because of nonsense like leaving a box blank or because you did not put N/A in a box. Even if anything is wrong with an application it can be fixed with a simple phone call or email, absolutely no reason to drag it out and make everyones life miserable. In the end it not only hurts the petitioners and their families but the NVC and their backlog. It is just utter nonsense and it is a damn shame that none of us can do anything to call NVC out of their BS. There is nothing we can do to change this.

true! (:

Oh my gush, I just refreshed the page and I see 3NA's. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was checking a few minutes ago and I had only 2 NA's. I'm calling right now.

That's excellent news! Lets us all know what you have heard

Oh my gush, I just refreshed the page and I see 3NA's. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was checking a few minutes ago and I had only 2 NA's. I'm calling right now.

Yay!!! Congrats!! How quick it can change! Gives us all hope :)

Just got off the phone. No review yet...back to waiting & keep checking ceac!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

Congrats:)))

N-400 Timeline
04/02/19 N-400 Submitted online
04/22/19 Biometrics
11/05/19 Interview (Approved)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

08/11/17 I-751 Packet delivered to USCIS

09/18/17 Biometrics Appointment

08/17/18 2nd extension letter (additional 6 months)

11/02/18 New card is being  produced (Approved)

NVC
11-04-2014 NVC case receive

05-20-2015 Visa received

10-06-2015 Time to kick back and let it fly

Filed: Timeline

Yay!!! Congrats!! How quick it can change! Gives us all hope :)

Just got off the phone. No review yet...back to waiting & keep checking cea

Thank you, I still couldn't believe my eyes. Keep on refreshing the ceac site, hopefully you will see 3N/A's by the end of the day. I'm hope for more good news today. I will let you all know after I get off the phone with NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I am live next door to your Feb 10th! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia

Just got off phone with NVC - SD 2/10 - said it is "under review" - does that mean there is light at the end of the tunnel?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.