ariani

Scan Dates & Case Completes (CC)

2,933 posts in this topic

I am here, invisible but always reading every single post. nothing yet. My scan date was changed to 2/23 I called NVC and complained, i wanted to keep at least my original scan date. They put my case under supervisor review almost 3 weeks ago. Called 2 days ago and no one has looked at it (could take up to 42 days) I just hope to get CC sometimes this YEAR.. :ranting:

I am so happy NVC is closing files in less than the 60 days.

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten CC this week and I completely understand how everyone with checklist feel. I have had 2 of them. So crossing fingers, here and hoping for the best for everyone. Blessing and patience to of us stuck at NVC.

Yeah they changed my scan date too..with no explanation! Originally January 2nd. But I just let it go figuring a supervisor review may be longer than an addition 30 days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

yesterday or the day before someone from December 31st ep got cc. It looks like it is approximately 74 days for cc on ep.

That doesnt even make any freaking sense!!!!! I called the NvC today and was also told my file is being reviewed. But I personally dont think it means anything considering the amount of wrong information Ive gotten from them so far.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

My eyes are glued on the laptop screen hoping for the 3N/A's... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Okay, this is my new facebook!! What an addiction!!

Could someone please explain what the 3 N/As mean and where I can find them? I have filed with the NVC (and I am unfortunately on my 1st checklist), but I just joined the VJ forum.

What is this infamous link to check to see if you are getting a case complete?

Thank you all... It makes me feel better that we are all (unfortunately) in the same boat.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Could someone please explain what the 3 N/As mean and where I can find them? I have filed with the NVC (and I am unfortunately on my 1st checklist), but I just joined the VJ forum.

Thank you all... It makes me feel better that we are all (unfortunately) in the same boat.

Hey Spat, here is the link https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia

Filed: Timeline

Sign in (https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx) then If you see N/A under affidavit of support fee that means case completed. Count all N/A's Good luck!

Edited by zetete

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh yah baby, Just confirmed CC 3/20. My scan date was 2/10 (It took 38 days).

Thank you so much for all the wonderful people here for giving support and love to each one of us. I couldn't do it with out your support. Let us keep the positive vibration going here so we hear more positive out come. I have a feeling today is going to be like last Friday. Good luck to you all. Love and blessings.....

ps. I thought, I was going to get checklist for sending my 2014 W2 with out filing 2014 tax, and not putting 00 in the I-864EZ boxes that doesn't apply to me. I still got approved :)

Congratulations.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Out if curiosity- has ANYone who got a recent CC filed via EP? It seems EP is significantly behind. How that one works boggles my mind.

mag2929

We filed EP an had a scan date of 12/31/14 and just got our CC 3/18/15....77 long days!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Sign in (https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx) then If you see N/A under affidavit of support fee that means case completed. Count all N/A's Good luck!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Filed: Timeline

mag2929

We filed EP an had a scan date of 12/31/14 and just got our CC 3/18/15....77 long days!!!

Happy to hear that, finally they are catching up with EP. It is so unfair when paper filers like me get CC in 38 days while others EP waiting from 70-90 days. Good luck with the rest of the process!!!

Posted early this morning that received CC as of March 20, 2015 for a scan date of 03 February 2015.....This afternoon received P4 Letter for scheduled interview date of 08 May 2015.....NVC is moving along quite well. Good Luck to all of you on this Journey!!!!

O to the M to the G!!!!!! Just saw 3 NAs - calling them now to confirm. Woo hoo!!!

O to the M to the G!!!!!! Just saw 3 NAs - calling them now to confirm. Woo hoo!!!

Excellent.....Keep us all posted WoooHoooo

Posted early this morning that received CC as of March 20, 2015 for a scan date of 03 February 2015.....This afternoon received P4 Letter for scheduled interview date of 08 May 2015.....NVC is moving along quite well. Good Luck to all of you on this Journey!!!!

Wow that is amazing!! You are the first May interview I've seen scheduled!!

You should share over at: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/538665-april-2015-interviews/ as they track the interview dates and scheduling. Congratulations! Hope you are celebrating this weekend :)

USCIS

10-24-14 : I-130 sent from South Africa to Chicago Lockbox

11-03-14 : NOA1, Case Transferred to California Service Center

11-24-14 : NOA2

NVC

12-12-14 : Case received by NVC

01-15-15 : Case # Assigned

01-15-15: DS-261 completed

01-20-15: AOS fee invoiced & paid

01-21-15: Mailed AOS & IV Packages

01-22-15: ORIGINAL SCAN DATE- both packages

01-23-15: Sent corrected AOS - caught my own mistake

02-11-15: IV bill invoiced & paid

02-14-15: DS-260 completed

04-01-15: Case Complete

04-16-15: P4 e-mail

05-14-15: Interview Date

05-25--15 : POE, time to MOVE!!!!

Removal of Conditions

04-07-2016: Form I-751 arrived at California Service Center

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Congrats!!!!! Wow Wow

Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.