rorysspeed

78 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

76 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Uncalled for and not helpful at all. I feel for these people. Do you?? And yet 7 people gave you a posiutive rating. I wish there was a way to give a negative rating.

This, this and this.

So I gave you a positive rating.

I bet that some of you here talking about illegal immigrant have at least one in your family. Watch your mouth.

Timeline

I believe the issue the OP is having is that they were approved (NOA2) 78 days ago and haven't heard from NVC yet. Based on their previous posts, they have been given the runaround when making inquiries.

They aren't complaining about the wait from NOA1 to NOA2, as clearly evidenced by their second sentence. They already did their 112 day wait.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Uncalled for and not helpful at all. I feel for these people. Do you?? And yet 7 people gave you a posiutive rating. I wish there was a way to give a negative rating.

Everyone knows that to be complaining after having had the benefit of being in (or transferred to) the CSC is tone deaf. I would be thrilled to have my NOA2 -- it represents hope, of which I and many others have very little at the early stages.

K1 Visa Event Date Service Center : Texas Service Center Transferred? No Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F: Sent 9/5/2014

I-129F: Arrived at Lewisville 9/8/2014

I-129F: NOA1 Text message/mail 9/11/2014

I-129F: Alien Registration Number Changed 9/16/2014

I-129F: Request to correct on document or notice assigned to an officer for response 10/25/2014

I-129F: Name Change request made 10/31/2014

I-129F: Crickets as of today

Timeline

Everyone knows that to be complaining after having had the benefit of being in (or transferred to) the CSC is tone deaf. I would be thrilled to have my NOA2 -- it represents hope, of which I and many others have very little at the early stages.

You lack in reading comprehension abilities. The OP has his NOA-2, same situation as me, and can't get any answers on where his case his.

Where's the hope in that?

Maybe if you didn't post like a jerk most of the time, people might have more sympathy for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

You lack in reading comprehension abilities. The OP has his NOA-2, same situation as me, and can't get any answers on where his case his.

Where's the hope in that?

Maybe if you didn't post like a jerk most of the time, people might have more sympathy for you.

I never asked for sympathy. An NOA2 is a lot further along than an NOA1. As I mentioned earlier, would the OP like to trade places? Didn't think so.

Next.

K1 Visa Event Date Service Center : Texas Service Center Transferred? No Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F: Sent 9/5/2014

I-129F: Arrived at Lewisville 9/8/2014

I-129F: NOA1 Text message/mail 9/11/2014

I-129F: Alien Registration Number Changed 9/16/2014

I-129F: Request to correct on document or notice assigned to an officer for response 10/25/2014

I-129F: Name Change request made 10/31/2014

I-129F: Crickets as of today

Timeline

I never asked for sympathy. An NOA2 is a lot further along than an NOA1. As I mentioned earlier, would the OP like to trade places? Didn't think so.

Next.

box_1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

WOW 78 days LOL I waited 18 months for my wife to get here. Went to China 3x waiting for her to get here. Relax after 7 months start checking what a whiner.

Why so long?

Timeline

I believe the issue the OP is having is that they were approved (NOA2) 78 days ago and haven't heard from NVC yet. Based on their previous posts, they have been given the runaround when making inquiries.

They aren't complaining about the wait from NOA1 to NOA2, as clearly evidenced by their second sentence. They already did their 112 day wait.

Thank you Katmedic you hit the nail on the head! I didn't expect the onslaught of negative responses. I thought that maybe someone could possibly relate to our unexpected wait.

Timeline

to make sure im understanding this properly your processing a k-1 fiancé visa and from the uscis approval notice to nvc its been 78 days and you haven't heard anything yet?

Yes, we were approved September 18 and the NVC as of today has no record of our case. The USCIS will not give me a solid answer as to why it has not been sent. I keep getting the run around. Every time I call I get a different answer.

Timeline

OP here's another thread I found. Check the last pages.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/520871-october-noa2-nvc-progress-stage/page-4

Thank you LionessDeon you are such a great help!!!!

Timeline

Next.

When starting this whole process our case was originally at TSC then it was transferred to CSC. From reading on here there are cases that were not transferred to the CSC that in fact stayed at TSC and are farther along in their process then we are. I have no control over what they do with our case. We are at the mercy of these people and by not having an answer to where our case is is not acceptable and I have every right to complain about that. I agree with everyone on here that your negativity is not needed. No I would not like to swap places with you. How far along in your process are you?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

No they have not given me an answer as to if they lost it. I keep getting letters from USCIS that they will locate it and send it to the NVC ASAP. Then I received a another letter in response to my service 4th service request saying that my letter will be forwarded to the NVC in the next 2 weeks. That was 3 weeks ago. I literally think I have an ulcer in my stomach now from all of this stress.

Uggh. I've put in 2 service requests. I'm supposed to have a reply to the 2nd by Friday. The first answer was pointless (which is why I put in the 2nd request). Reading about your experience makes me a little ill.

One suggestion for you: have you e-mailed CSC and complained? I did after my first service request answer and got an answer saying NVC should have my application in 10 days (it's been 7 so far). The e-mail address is csc-ncsc-followup@dhs.gov. Put your service request number in the subject heading.

This is what I wrote:

Today I received a reply to my service request that did not answer my request at all. It merely restated what was on my Notice of Approval on September 10th. I was already aware that my petition had been approved and supposedly had been sent to the National Visa Center (NVC).
As of today, November 20th, NVC still has not received my application from USCIS. If you could provide at least a little more information (such as what exact date my application was sent), it would be greatly appreciated. Also, an easy solution would be to re-send my approved application to NVC.
I have attached copies of both my Notice of Approval and the response to my service request.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.