wiss7

October NOA2 - NVC progress stage

64 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm in the same boat. NOA2 date was 22 October 2014 and I just got off the phone with NVC - they did not receive my petition from USCIS. The lady told me to email nvcresearch@state.gov with the receipt number in the title and in the body of the email to include the petitioner name, beneficiary name, beneficiary DOB and how I'm related to the case. She also asked that I scan the NOA2 and attach it to the email.

I'm in the same boat. NOA2 date was 22 October 2014 and I just got off the phone with NVC - they did not receive my petition from USCIS. The lady told me to email nvcresearch@state.gov with the receipt number in the title and in the body of the email to include the petitioner name, beneficiary name, beneficiary DOB and how I'm related to the case. She also asked that I scan the NOA2 and attach it to the email.

We have the same NOA2 date and my case also hasn't reached NVC. When I called USCIS today I was told the case was still at CSC even though cases approved after us have reached NVC. I would suggest that you should also call USCIS, talk to tier 2 officer and ask for service request.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Update: Our 60 day timeframe was up on Nov 18. Called NVC and they stated, "We need more time to review, the letter states at least 60 days" Really disappointed but not suprised. Anyone else dealing with this. I really was hoping not to spend 6 months at NVC. OUR NOA2 was approved in May.

Finally got my case number after 46days! :dancing:

I called right at 7AM EST and waited about 12 minutes on hold. She told me it should leave within 24 hours. I didn't get an arrive date.

Late last week and over the weekend I contacted both Senators and Congressman and also sent the research email. I never contacted USCIS as I am in Dubai and it is difficult and expensive to call, plus the 10 hour time difference CST. Obviously none of that had any impact but still it made me feel better.

Edited by Greg_Dubai

Citizenship  :dancing:

19-FEB-2020 - Oath Ceremony, Passport Application, Voter Registration - ALL DONE!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing:

03-FEB-2020 - Received Oath Ceremony Notice (19-FEB-2020)

29-JAN-2020 - Interview complete - APPROVED!!!:dancing:😁

20-DEC-2019 - Received Interview Notice (29-JAN-2020)

18-JUL-2019 - Biometrics Appointment

29-JUN-2019 - NOA Date

24-JUN-2019 - N-400 Submitted Online

ROC

23-OCT-2017 - I-751 Filed. (USPS Priority Mail)

23-OCT-2017 - Packet Delivered and signed for

27-OCT-2017 - NOA Date - Received 02-NOV-2017

2018               - Biometrics and Interviewed Waived

11-Jan-2019 - I-751 Approved

14-Jan-2019 - 10 YearGreen Card Received :dancing:

AOS

20-May-2015 - I-485 Filed, Filed I-765, I-131 at same time. (USPS Express Mail)

21-MAY-2015 - Packet Delivered and signed for

26-May-2015 - NOA Date

16-Jun-2015 - Biometrics Appointment

19-Jan-2016 - I-485 AOS Approval I-797 by mail

27-Jan-2016 - 2 Year Green Card Received :dancing:

EAD, AP

20-May-2015 - Filed I-765, I-131 with AOS I-485 (USPS Express Mail)

21-MAY-2015 - Packet Delivered and signed for

26-May-2015 - NOA Date

16-Jun-2015 - Biometrics Appointment

03-Aug-2015 - EAD & AP Approved

16-Aug-2015 - Card Mailed (online update)

19-AUG-2015 - Card Received

:thumbs:(L)(F):thumbs:

K-1

05-SEP-2014 - I-129F Petition Package Sent

11-SEP-2014 - NOA1 Email Received - Assigned to CSC

20-OCT-2014 - NOA2 Hard Copy Received

03-FEB-2015 - Interview - APPROVED

25-APR-2015 - POE Minneapolis

16-May-2015 - Married, Brooklyn Park, MN (L):rolleyes::D:dancing:

05-DEC-2015 - Son enters on K-2

Finally got my case number after 46days! :dancing:

I called right at 7AM EST and waited about 12 minutes on hold. She told me it should leave within 24 hours. I didn't get an arrive date.

Ahhh! That's great news! :)

That is such a long time to wait for your case number, but at least you have it now. :)

Our K1 Visa Journey (L)

September 22, 2014: I-129F Packet sent via USPS Express Mail

September 24, 2014: I-129F received by USCIS

September 26, 2014: NOA1 received via email and text

October 3, 2014: NOA1 hardcopy received and Alien Registration number changed

October 23, 2014: NOA2 APPROVED!!!

October 28, 2014: NOA2 hardcopy received

November 6, 2014: NVC received and case number assigned

November 13, 2014: CEAC status "In Transit" (I was so happy to see it changed from "At NVC" to this status!)

November 14, 2014: CEAC status "Ready"

November 25 and 26, 2014: SLEC Medical Exam

December 10, 2014: Interview- APPROVED!!!

December 10, 2014: CEAC status "Ready"

December 15, 2014: CEAC status "AP"

December 17, 2014: CEAC status "ISSUED"

December 20, 2014: Received a text from 2GO that passport is ready for pickup

December 22, 2014: VISA IN HAND! (Exactly 3 months after sending our I-129F petition)

January 22, 2015: POE

March 14, 2015: OUR WEDDING DAY (L)(L) (L)

AOS

April 15, 2015: Filed AOS/EAD/AP

April 16, 2015: Package delivered and signed for (Day 1)

April 20, 2015: NOA1 received via email and text (Day 5)

April 25, 2015: NOA1 hardcopies received (Day 10)

May 2, 2015: Biometrics notice received (Day 17)

May 13, 2015: Biometrics completed (Day 28)

June 29, 2015: AP approved (Day 75)

June 30, 2015: EAD approved (Day 76)

July 3, 2015: Case status was updated online (reflecting the approval of EAD/AP) (Day 79)

July 6, 2015: EAD approval received in the mail (Day 82)

July 17, 2015: Combo card received-17 days from approval (Day 93)

July 29, 2015: Notice of Potential Interview Waiver letter received in the mail (Day 105)

September 24, 2015: Green card received!!! Yay! (Day 162)

I spoke with a Tier 2 person at USCIS and apparently my application is still at CSC and has not been sent out yet. According to him, they don't send them out individually and typically wait until they have a batch to send out, but he mentioned this seemed a little long (approval date was 22 October). A request was put in with CSC to have the application sent out and I should hear something before 16 December. I'm just glad the application wasn't lost in the mail.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Aspec, we have the same approval date from the California service center. I did the same thing you did today, and was told the same thing. Also put in a service request.I suspect it will do no good and the system will just have to run its natural course. The delay sucks but it's good to know we are not alone. Best of luck to everyone!

I spoke with a Tier 2 person at USCIS and apparently my application is still at CSC and has not been sent out yet. According to him, they don't send them out individually and typically wait until they have a batch to send out, but he mentioned this seemed a little long (approval date was 22 October). A request was put in with CSC to have the application sent out and I should hear something before 16 December. I'm just glad the application wasn't lost in the mail.

Tomorrow will be the 35th day from NOA 2 notice. Called today again still NVC has no knowledge of it. Today I emailed NVC @ the email add some users posted on this topic. Tomorrow I will call USCIS and will have talk with a Tier 2 officer to find out where my petition is at :ranting: . A bigggg thank you to all the sufferers who went through this painful clueless long wait then collected and shared these significant steps to contact NVC and USCIS. So helpful :)

Called NVC yesterday and still the case wasnt received yet.

The operator asked me if I emailed NVCResearch and if I spoke with a supervisor when calling USCIS in which i confirmed positive.

Will try calling on Wednesday or Friday.

PS: NOA2 October 15

1 June 2015 - MARRIAGE
7 JUNE 2015 - AOS/EAD/AP PACKET SENT VIA NEXT DAY UPS
09 JUNE 2015 - RECEIVED NOA1--AOS/EAD/AP --> ROUTED TO NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER (priority date)
10 JUNE 2015 - RECEIVED NOA1--AOS/EAD/AP (priority date)
19 JUNE 2015 - BIOMETRIC LETTER RECEIVED
01 JULY 2015 - BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT (WEDNESDAY)
02 July 2016 - Interview (acceptance) 
10 July 2016 - GC received (conditional)
31 March 2018 - I751 filed (removal of conditions)
10 April 2018 - NOA received for Removing of conditions.

NOA 2 - October 28th

Called NVC no news there. The lady told me to email which I already did. Then called USCIS and talked to an immigration officer. My case is still at the CSC and that he put on a service request. I should be hearing from USCIS in two weeks. What is the point of keeping the approved cases like WTH :ranting: ..so angry!!

Stupid USCIS phone line...call keeps getting dropped in the middle..whole day spent calling USCIS and NVC with no positive result :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

NOA 2 - October 28th

Called NVC no news there. The lady told me to email which I already did. Then called USCIS and talked to an immigration officer. My case is still at the CSC and that he put on a service request. I should be hearing from USCIS in two weeks. What is the point of keeping the approved cases like WTH :ranting: ..so angry!!

Stupid USCIS phone line...call keeps getting dropped in the middle..whole day spent calling USCIS and NVC with no positive result :(

Well at least you waited 2.5 months for your NOA2. Some of us had to wait 5+ months and deal with this mess. :)

But yeah, when I got my NOA2 in September, I thought my fiancee would have her visa in hand by now. I would have never have guessed this stage would take so long!

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Thats very sad @ usmsbow. I hope you get good news veryyyy soon !!! BTW when are you expecting USCIS to provide you new info?

Edited by nusshaf14

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

By this Friday.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.