TBoneTX

The Umbrella Rantolution

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Technically speaking, it has a chamber pot in it.

peons keep it under the bed.

flashy rich folk have it in a sit down quasi chair thing, which you gots.

my micro-farm is mostly peon-enabled, peon-stuff. It's fun being a peon.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

REI is OK

Menards is good for some things

Target - for the most part, this is the worst retailer out there. It might be ok if you're a woman, but as far as what a man might want its horrible. My wife didn't understand why I didn't like Target, then she decided she's buy me a shirt there one day. After looking in the men's department for two minutes she looked at me and said, this is all they have? No wonder you don't shop here.

You took your wife to MOA for shopping sprees but she was looking to buy you a shirt in Target? :rofl::rofl:

Maybe she should try garage sales sometimes, one dollar for a shirt :P

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

You should take her hunting or to a small farm where they butcher the animals.

You got to toughen the lass up.

:no::no::no: I will probably faint from the smell of blood from the dead animals.

You should take her hunting or to a small farm where they butcher the animals.

You got to toughen the lass up.

She doesn't bat an eyelash when a pig or chicken is slaughtered. Of course those animals were grown to be our food. :lol: So she's not as soft as you might think. That's why her reaction to dead deer surprised me. She told me the other day she sees them like pet dogs. Never mind that they're wild animals and nothing like a pet. She'd never seen one until she got here, and before hunting season saw a number of them in the wild and got really excited about it. I think the whole having antlers and Santa's reindeer image has been set in her mind about them.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

just bring some home, cut up and packaged, not tell her what it is, but ask her to cook it.

only give her 1/3 to cook, as you know she'll mess it up the first time. :D

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

You took your wife to MOA for shopping sprees but she was looking to buy you a shirt in Target? :rofl::rofl:

Maybe she should try garage sales sometimes, one dollar for a shirt :P

She thought she could find some quality name brands there. When she discovered there was only 4 different styles of shirts, and 3 styles of pants for men, all cheaply made, she realized Target sucks. She actually buys me some pretty expensive clothes regularly. The whole learning Target has cheap quality stuff was part of her learning curve of shopping in America.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

She thought she could find some quality name brands there. When she discovered there was only 4 different styles of shirts, and 3 styles of pants for men, all cheaply made, she realized Target sucks. She actually buys me some pretty expensive clothes regularly. The whole learning Target has cheap quality stuff was part of her learning curve of shopping in America.

Sometimes I buy exercise clothings, t-shirts from Target.

My Hubs only shops at Macys, nordstrom, Banana Republic, J crew -> expensive stores.

He likes to wear nice clothes to work. His jeans are expensive brands too.

Sometimes I buy exercise clothings, t-shirts from Target.

My Hubs only shops at Macys, nordstrom, Banana Republic, J crew -> expensive stores.

Wife has me switched to named brand expensive stuff now. She buys most of what I wear in now, as she wants me dressed more upscale than I ever picked out for myself. She does listen to me as to my likes and dislikes though.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I get the Dane's stuff at LL Bean now because they have a good tall selection that actually fits him.

:no::no::no: I will probably faint from the smell of blood from the dead animals.

Toughen up lass.

She doesn't bat an eyelash when a pig or chicken is slaughtered. Of course those animals were grown to be our food. :lol: So she's not as soft as you might think. That's why her reaction to dead deer surprised me. She told me the other day she sees them like pet dogs. Never mind that they're wild animals and nothing like a pet. She'd never seen one until she got here, and before hunting season saw a number of them in the wild and got really excited about it. I think the whole having antlers and Santa's reindeer image has been set in her mind about them.

Maybe if she saw one up close and saw all the ticks hanging off it or goodness forbid got Lyme, she'd see that deer are like giant overgrown disease spreading rats.

Would she flip if you fed her reindeer meatballs? I've got a recipe for that somewhere around. The sami do raise them like cattle.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Maybe if she saw one up close and saw all the ticks hanging off it or goodness forbid got Lyme, she'd see that deer are like giant overgrown disease spreading rats.

Would she flip if you fed her reindeer meatballs? I've got a recipe for that somewhere around. The sami do raise them like cattle.

I don't think I'd want to eat a deer that fits the description you just gave :lol:

She might flip, never had the opportunity to have them myself. She's always let me know what I'm about to eat when it came to strange Filipino food, I don't think I'd try to slip something by her. She can choose to eat something or not, its up to her. I used to bird hunt when I was younger, but I no longer do any hunting other than fish with a speargun.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

spent the morning cleaning out the supply closets at work with an intern's help. found so much stuff we don't need to be storing here that we can give away to our families, including things like dinner sets! they are gonna have a nice surprise leading up to thanksgiving. :) makes me happy and warm inside.

Edited by kitthekat

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

She thought she could find some quality name brands there. When she discovered there was only 4 different styles of shirts, and 3 styles of pants for men,

Wife has me switched to named brand expensive stuff now. She buys most of what I wear in now, as she wants me dressed more upscale than I ever picked out for myself. She does listen to me as to my likes and dislikes though.

I get the Dane's stuff at LL Bean now because they have a good tall selection that actually fits him.

I'm the best dresser here. GQ man.....

I win, all of you lose....