Rob L

Texans Slam Voter ID Law: 'Now That It's Happened To Me, I'm Devastated'

78 posts in this topic

I'm a Hawks fan but I like Brady and I can't stand P. Manning. I'm 30 mins. from a super Walmart, 20 from some other big stores including Target, and a bunch of fast food joints and the cost of living is less than half of what it was in Dillingham. She's not been deported yet...their backlogged on the cases but they have made some calls and taken testimonies but that's it as far as I know. I was told the case was cut and dry so she doesn't have a pot to p1ss in so to say. She moved back to Dillingham after being in Miami when she found out she had one coming from the USCIS. She's making a push atm to get her teaching degree in biology ...I saw that one on the universities website a month ago, and she's went full blown lesbo .. as in she's living with another chick in a (man?) wife situation. I could write a book on this one alone.

This one I'm bringing over knows the story with Kira, and hopefully that deters her from pulling any sneaky ####### but knowing my luck it just lets her know not to make the same mistakes Kira made. I hope I don't get hosed this time.

It looks like the Seahawks are getting their sh!t in order. I wonder what Arizona will do, keep winning or collapse? Obviously I'm not a Manning fan, I hate all of them, Peyton, Eli, Archie and even Cooper who never played pro ball. :devil:

She's back in Dillingham? After all that nonsense. And now she's on the other team. That is some crazy a$$ sh!t, that's for sure. You should write a book, it would be a best seller. :devil: I hope you're not too close to Dillingham, you don't want to cross paths, it's not worth it.

I hope you don't get hosed either, but man, is that young blood really worth it? Someone 35-45 might be more stable.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It looks like the Seahawks are getting their sh!t in order. I wonder what Arizona will do, keep winning or collapse? Obviously I'm not a Manning fan, I hate all of them, Peyton, Eli, Archie and even Cooper who never played pro ball. :devil:

She's back in Dillingham? After all that nonsense. And now she's on the other team. That is some crazy a$$ sh!t, that's for sure. You should write a book, it would be a best seller. :devil: I hope you're not too close to Dillingham, you don't want to cross paths, it's not worth it.

I hope you don't get hosed either, but man, is that young blood really worth it? Someone 35-45 might be more stable.

Seattle has a boatload of defenders coming back from injuries so that should help. Harvin was a bust with his attitude so lets see how he does with the Jets.

Dillingham is a 1 hour and 20 min. flight from here on the twin prop so no worry about that, but she was bi when I met her. Now she's went full blown though. The broad I'm bringing over is older...that one post was more of a joke, but she's into everything I hate .. ballet, opera, concerts, etc... but she likes hockey and she's willing to give fishing a shot. Still I have a few doubts about it all but that's natural I think after this last fiasco. She's got no kids and she's an only child so that helps with the transition to the US. I'm curious how she will like Alaska though. It's not like we have much culture up here. How's Boston treating ya?

Seattle has a boatload of defenders coming back from injuries so that should help. Harvin was a bust with his attitude so lets see how he does with the Jets.

Dillingham is a 1 hour and 20 min. flight from here on the twin prop so no worry about that, but she was bi when I met her. Now she's went full blown though. The broad I'm bringing over is older...that one post was more of a joke, but she's into everything I hate .. ballet, opera, concerts, etc... but she likes hockey and she's willing to give fishing a shot. Still I have a few doubts about it all but that's natural I think after this last fiasco. She's got no kids and she's an only child so that helps with the transition to the US. I'm curious how she will like Alaska though. It's not like we have much culture up here. How's Boston treating ya?

I think I remember the one your are talking about. She's over 30, right? If it's the one I'm thinking of, that is probably a good choice for someone who is stable and not just after a green card and citizenship. I think you posted her pic the last time. Living in Alaska might be the toughest part, it's not for everyone, but it has a lot to offer. Is she from the city? Is she from a similar climate, it does get cold over there too. Oh, I forgot, which country is she from? The same as Kira? You have been over to meet her in person yet or is that coming in the future?

I like New England. I'm out in the suburbs but the city is only a half hour or so away. It's starting to get cold now, but I imagine your weather is colder. We haven't had snow yet, usually nothing much until mid December or so. What time is it there, it's midnight here.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I think I remember the one your are talking about. She's over 30, right? If it's the one I'm thinking of, that is probably a good choice for someone who is stable and not just after a green card and citizenship. I think you posted her pic the last time. Living in Alaska might be the toughest part, it's not for everyone, but it has a lot to offer. Is she from the city? Is she from a similar climate, it does get cold over there too. Oh, I forgot, which country is she from? The same as Kira? You have been over to meet her in person yet or is that coming in the future?

I like New England. I'm out in the suburbs but the city is only a half hour or so away. It's starting to get cold now, but I imagine your weather is colder. We haven't had snow yet, usually nothing much until mid December or so. What time is it there, it's midnight here.

It's a few minutes after 8:00pm here. Similar climate ..not as cold but close, and this one is from Russia, Kira was from Belarus. This one is a school teacher and she's from a bigger city. Most Russian love the big cities...NYC, Boston, Miami, etc.. they love em. She's going to get new life with Alaska and having to drive everywhere. It's going to be interesting for sure. Sometimes the younger ones are easier because they want to make the leap to a new country and Kira hit the ground running. She was like a race horse. This one is a bit more co dependent and is going to have to work a lot harder in order to adjust It's going to be a work in progress for sure. What has me worried is why would she choose Alaska when she's into the arts? That's a big city thing. And she enjoys her vacations in Greece and other warm weather places. So how does a school teacher afford those vacations on her pay? All good questions.

It's a few minutes after 8:00pm here. Similar climate ..not as cold but close, and this one is from Russia, Kira was from Belarus. This one is a school teacher and she's from a bigger city. Most Russian love the big cities...NYC, Boston, Miami, etc.. they love em. She's going to get new life with Alaska and having to drive everywhere. It's going to be interesting for sure. Sometimes the younger ones are easier because they want to make the leap to a new country and Kira hit the ground running. She was like a race horse. This one is a bit more co dependent and is going to have to work a lot harder in order to adjust It's going to be a work in progress for sure. What has me worried is why would she choose Alaska when she's into the arts? That's a big city thing. And she enjoys her vacations in Greece and other warm weather places. So how does a school teacher afford those vacations on her pay? All good questions.

What kind of money do school teachers make over there? If she really is into the arts, Alaska will probably disappoint here. Maybe Fairbanks or Juneau has something satisfactory? Maybe she lives frugally and splurges on a vacation every year? Have you been over there yet to meet her and check things out? What is your gut feeling?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

What kind of money do school teachers make over there? If she really is into the arts, Alaska will probably disappoint here. Maybe Fairbanks or Juneau has something satisfactory? Maybe she lives frugally and splurges on a vacation every year? Have you been over there yet to meet her and check things out? What is your gut feeling?

This one I haven't met in person but it will be a one time shot. Meet, get married, and get it over with. The thing about Russians is .. well Google 'Pushkin villages'. What you see over there is sometimes what they want you to see. Gut feeling tells me she's legit. I know she doesn't make ####### for money, but her vacation photos are all of her a bunch of other teacher chicks she works with. So it could be a case of being frugal but she does like to hit the cafe's now and then and her clothes don't look like they were yanked off the wholesale rack. Kira was like a robot on Skype .. emotionless ... this one is genuine in that regard...she has emotions and she actually laughs .. laughing is not a big Russian trait by any means. There's a valid reason Russia is ... is Russia if you catch my drift. The culture there is something less than to be desired at times. This one though has a great sense of humor and she can name NHL hockey players. That's another big plus. I sent her some photos of the theatre in Anchorage ...it's a big one with three separate theatre rooms and it's top notch so that helps and I'm only a 1 hour and 20 min drive from Anchorage with no traffic. We have direct flights to Hawaii from here and she should get off on a Hawaii trip. Finding her work though is going to be tough.. her English isn't great so how does she teach here? I haven't figured that one out yet.

Here's a shot of her she made with the webcam while we were bull sh tting on Skype while she was at work grading papers.

23112013Zhanna_zps6e7d2833.jpg

And here's another pic of her...

jeanne2_zps6157a30f.jpg

jeanne7_zps8d2a5944.jpg

This one I haven't met in person but it will be a one time shot. Meet, get married, and get it over with. The thing about Russians is .. well Google 'Pushkin villages'. What you see over there is sometimes what they want you to see. Gut feeling tells me she's legit. I know she doesn't make ####### for money, but her vacation photos are all of her a bunch of other teacher chicks she works with. So it could be a case of being frugal but she does like to hit the cafe's now and then and her clothes don't look like they were yanked off the wholesale rack. Kira was like a robot on Skype .. emotionless ... this one is genuine in that regard...she has emotions and she actually laughs .. laughing is not a big Russian trait by any means. There's a valid reason Russia is ... is Russia if you catch my drift. The culture there is something less than to be desired at times. This one though has a great sense of humor and she can name NHL hockey players. That's another big plus. I sent her some photos of the theatre in Anchorage ...it's a big one with three separate theatre rooms and it's top notch so that helps and I'm only a 1 hour and 20 min drive from Anchorage with no traffic. We have direct flights to Hawaii from here and she should get off on a Hawaii trip. Finding her work though is going to be tough.. her English isn't great so how does she teach here? I haven't figured that one out yet.

Here's a shot of her she made with the webcam while we were bull sh tting on Skype while she was at work grading papers.

jeanne2_zps6157a30f.jpg

jeanne7_zps8d2a5944.jpg

She looks good. She's probably mature, settled, and responsible. And she's cultured too. Not your type. :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

jeanne2_zps6157a30f.jpg

jeanne7_zps8d2a5944.jpg

Admire your courage! Good luck! Nice looking woman.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm a Hawks fan but I like Brady and I can't stand P. Manning. I'm 30 mins. from a super Walmart, 20 from some other big stores including Target, and a bunch of fast food joints and the cost of living is less than half of what it was in Dillingham. She's not been deported yet...their backlogged on the cases but they have made some calls and taken testimonies but that's it as far as I know. I was told the case was cut and dry so she doesn't have a pot to p1ss in so to say. She moved back to Dillingham after being in Miami when she found out she had one coming from the USCIS. She's making a push atm to get her teaching degree in biology ...I saw that one on the universities website a month ago, and she's went full blown lesbo .. as in she's living with another chick in a (man?) wife situation. I could write a book on this one alone.

This one I'm bringing over knows the story with Kira, and hopefully that deters her from pulling any sneaky ####### but knowing my luck it just lets her know not to make the same mistakes Kira made. I hope I don't get hosed this time.

Wow, I miss so much by not checking in here regularly. Glad I found this. Sucks what you went through. Relations with our Eastern European women are rarely easy, and your new lady looks like she has more Asian background. Hope this one works out well. I'll be motivated to check in more often to see how you are doing.

Good luck to you, and stay warm in the frozen tundra.

Edited by Neonred

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I'll be motivated to check in more often to see how you are doing.

Don't hold your breath. :no:

His frequency of visiting depends on how long he can stay un-banned for under each new ID. ;)

A bookie could make good money taking bets on each new appearance. :hehe:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Timeline

Believe you meant Potemkin villages. All facade nothing behind it.

And as we commit our brother yet once again, into the hands of the ages we pray that he will find peace as he wanders the non-VJ corners of the internet

We take solace in the fact that everything happens for a reason. His short visit did bring relief and miracles happen for a reason

AMEN

Filed: Timeline

His short visit did bring relief and miracles happen for a reason

If they're gonna bust in regardless of being banned, they could at least show enough consideration to start a "sock puppet corner" so as not to pollute perfectly good threads with discussions of the pros & cons of Russian brides. :rolleyes: