Rob L

Texans Slam Voter ID Law: 'Now That It's Happened To Me, I'm Devastated'

78 posts in this topic

Can the analogies be any more pathetic? Please!

When the ObamaCare website went live, it was a disaster, but you said minor hiccups were to be expected. Now two people having a problem with ID's not being able to vote, you claim the law is a disaster. Which is it?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

When the ObamaCare website went live, it was a disaster, but you said minor hiccups were to be expected. Now two people having a problem with ID's not being able to vote, you claim the law is a disaster. Which is it?

:reading:

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

I'm glad to see our old friend made an appearance earlier.

I'm actually chatting with him now on FB.

Timeline

Please tell him I say hello and I hope all is well with him. We need him to liven things up around here.

That's exactly what I said.

He split to go watch the Huskies game. Not sure why he's wasting his time on that. :rofl:

I'll tell him you said hi.

Also, have to laugh at the line at the top of the story:

Not sure why she's devastated. I'm assuming she had an ID and could vote. Her grandmother was the one who had the problem. That right there proves the writer of this article has an agenda.

As the Soup Nazi says, "NEXT!"

Odd isn't that 2 cases of voter fraud out of millions proves there is not an issue, but 2 cases of not having an id out of millions proves that many many 1000's are not being allowed to vote

Yes liberal logic really is that freaking upside down and backward

SMH you can't make this BS up, it's just gold

Can the analogies be any more pathetic? Please!

C. I have no idea idea how to respond to the overwhelming facts you presented, so I will just deflect the issue and move on. This covers the Tin foil hat nonsense , the Face Palm, The double Face Palm and of course the :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Please tell him I say hello and I hope all is well with him. We need him to liven things up around here.

Hiya spooks. I'm getting ready for another CR1 visa. I'm trying to make sure this next one doesn't learn English anytime soon.

Filed: Timeline

Now wait a minute. From the story:

Betty Thorn, an 84-year-old grandmother who lives in an assisted-living facility in Austin, Texas

Gautreaux found time a few days before the election to take Thorn to the driver’s license office to get a regular ID, but her proof-of-address documents weren’t sufficient.

So . . . the Huffington post would like us to believe that Grandma can't prove she lives in a nursing home? Seriously? <_<

Timeline

That's exactly what I said.

He split to go watch the Huskies game. Not sure why he's wasting his time on that. :rofl:

I'll tell him you said hi.

Washington is paying that guy $3.25 million a year just so he can coach like an idiot. I was against them hiring him from the get go... especially for that kind of dough. It's 31 - 10 at the half and it's gonna get a lot worse before it's finished.

Hiya spooks. I'm getting ready for another CR1 visa. I'm trying to make sure this next one doesn't learn English anytime soon.

:lol: Did you get married yet? And was it any of the prospects that you told us about the last time you were here? Did you go for mature and stable or young and volatile?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

:lol: Did you get married yet? And was it any of the prospects that you told us about the last time you were here? Did you go for mature and stable or young and volatile?

I have to go back one more time and do the marriage thing. All I can say for now is she's old enough to drink in Canada.

2706296.jpg