Rob L

Texans Slam Voter ID Law: 'Now That It's Happened To Me, I'm Devastated'

78 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Did you go for mature and stable or young and volatile?

I nominate that for stupid question of the year. :rofl:

I have to go back one more time and do the marriage thing. All I can say for now is she's old enough to drink in Canada.

2706296.jpg

The defense rests. :lol:

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

I have to go back one more time and do the marriage thing. All I can say for now is she's old enough to drink in Canada.

2706296.jpg

Is this one of the ones you were considering before or a new one? Moderation interrupted your story the last time you were here. I still laugh the way you described Kira's Dracula laugh!

I nominate that for stupid question of the year. :rofl:

The defense rests. :lol:

I know, but the last time he was here he did mention someone that was older.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Is this one of the ones you were considering before or a new one? Moderation interrupted your story the last time you were here. I still laugh the way you described Kira's Dracula laugh!

I know, but the last time he was here he did mention someone that was older.

Ya this is one of the ones I posted a pic of and she's ... well I'm not going to say she's not a shark because one never knows the answer to that until after they receive their citizenship. She's got about zero in common with me, she has an attitude and a temper to boot but it makes it lively at least. One thing for sure, I'm doing this one a lot cheaper than the last go around. Civil wedding, no gifts, etc... been there and done that. And I'm gonna make sure the bank account is empty the day she takes her citizenship test. .. oh, and no putting a car in this ones name either.

Ya this is one of the ones I posted a pic of and she's ... well I'm not going to say she's not a shark because one never knows the answer to that until after they receive their citizenship. She's got about zero in common with me, she has an attitude and a temper to boot but it makes it lively at least. One thing for sure, I'm doing this one a lot cheaper than the last go around. Civil wedding, no gifts, etc... been there and done that. And I'm gonna make sure the bank account is empty the day she takes her citizenship test. .. oh, and no putting a car in this ones name either.

Where are you living now? I remember you were out of Dillingham the last time you posted. And she doesn't speak much English? That may or may not be a good thing. How much Russian do you understand? :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Where are you living now? I remember you were out of Dillingham the last time you posted. And she doesn't speak much English? That may or may not be a good thing. How much Russian do you understand? :devil:

Still in Big Lake and no I don't trust this one whole heartedly. Not when she mentioned a friend in NYC and she denied it later on even though it's saved on Skype. That's the only red flag to date, but it's a big one with Russians. I'm still in Big Lake, AK ... right down the road from Wasilla. How you been these days? I saw Brady tear apart the Broncos. :D

Still in Big Lake and no I don't trust this one whole heartedly. Not when she mentioned a friend in NYC and she denied it later on even though it's saved on Skype. That's the only red flag to date, but it's a big one with Russians. I'm still in Big Lake, AK ... right down the road from Wasilla. How you been these days? I saw Brady tear apart the Broncos. :D

Yea, the Pats did a number on Denver. I'm doing fine, take it as it comes.

So Big Lake is civilization, fast food, roads, etc? Is the bs done with Kira? And do keep your eyes open for the red flags. You don't want to go through that again.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

When the ObamaCare website went live, it was a disaster, but you said minor hiccups were to be expected. Now two people having a problem with ID's not being able to vote, you claim the law is a disaster. Which is it?

The writer featured two people in Texas with legitimate issues. If you read the story you can quickly see the problems that could affect many types of legitimate voters: Returning Vets, Students, Newly married women. It is affecting more than two people. In some cases voters would need to travel 3 hours to get current voter ids.

There have been two documented prosecutions in the state of Texas in 10 years, what problem is the state of Texas solving for?

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

The writer featured two people in Texas with legitimate issues. If you read the story you can quickly see the problems that could affect many types of legitimate voters: Returning Vets, Students, Newly married women. It is affecting more than two people. In some cases voters would need to travel 3 hours to get current voter ids.

There have been two documented prosecutions in the state of Texas in 10 years, what problem is the state of Texas solving for?

So two people with issues proves a much bigger problem, but two cases of voter fraud proves there is not one

scratch-head.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Returning vets wouldn't have proper ID? You'd like us to believe that? :rolleyes: And students, who every semester prove their identity to their educational institution? :rolleyes: And "newly married women", who must prove identity in order to get married? :rolleyes:

Did you think about any of this before you committed it to ASCII text? :rofl:

Timeline

Yea, the Pats did a number on Denver. I'm doing fine, take it as it comes.

So Big Lake is civilization, fast food, roads, etc? Is the bs done with Kira? And do keep your eyes open for the red flags. You don't want to go through that again.

I'm a Hawks fan but I like Brady and I can't stand P. Manning. I'm 30 mins. from a super Walmart, 20 from some other big stores including Target, and a bunch of fast food joints and the cost of living is less than half of what it was in Dillingham. She's not been deported yet...their backlogged on the cases but they have made some calls and taken testimonies but that's it as far as I know. I was told the case was cut and dry so she doesn't have a pot to p1ss in so to say. She moved back to Dillingham after being in Miami when she found out she had one coming from the USCIS. She's making a push atm to get her teaching degree in biology ...I saw that one on the universities website a month ago, and she's went full blown lesbo .. as in she's living with another chick in a (man?) wife situation. I could write a book on this one alone.

This one I'm bringing over knows the story with Kira, and hopefully that deters her from pulling any sneaky ####### but knowing my luck it just lets her know not to make the same mistakes Kira made. I hope I don't get hosed this time.

Timeline

Returning vets wouldn't have proper ID? You'd like us to believe that? :rolleyes: And students, who every semester prove their identity to their educational institution? :rolleyes: And "newly married women", who must prove identity in order to get married? :rolleyes:

Did you think about any of this before you committed it to ASCII text? :rofl:

You obviously did not read the Texas voter website...yes those are all problematic scenarios if the names do not match (newly married name change), addresses don t prove your ability to vote (military Id ) have a drivers license from another state but reside in Texas (a lot of students)

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

Filed: Timeline

You obviously did not read the Texas voter website

Actually I did, as I am a new Texas voter myself. Getting ID wasn't any kind of big deal. Unless of course you're a resident at a nursing home who can't be bothered to take the required easily-acquired proof of address while making a feeble attempt at obtaining a voter ID. :rofl:

Timeline

So two people with issues proves a much bigger problem, but two cases of voter fraud proves there is not one

scratch-head.jpg

Two prosecutions in 10 years, not one election.

Two prosecutions in 10 years, not one election.

Well if 2 was true, which it isn't, your still saying two means nothing in once case and everything in another.

The Texas Attorney General begs do differ with you on your count of 2. But what does he know?

Opposing view: In Texas, evidence of voter fraud abounds

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/story/2012-03-19/voter-ID-Texas-fraud/53658158/1

Snip--n Texas, evidence of voter fraud abounds. In recent years, my office has secured more than 50 voter fraud convictions. Those include a woman who voted in place of her dead mother, a political operative who cast ballots for two people, and a city councilmember who registered foreign nationals to vote in an election decided by 19 votes. Voter fraud is hard to detect, so cases like these are just the tip of the iceberg.

Greg Abbott is Texas attorney general.