Janelle2002

7 Things I Can Do That My Black Son Can’t

189 posts in this topic

Remind me what TM was doing when he was being stalked by a grown man?

And we still don't know what happened with M Brown. Didn't you say we should wait until all the evidence comes to light?

TM was beating someone in the face reportedly saying words to the effect you gonna die cracker, when he was shot

Did that jog your memory

Well maybe I'm reading things wrong, but I could swear this Ferguson thing and the Sanford thing were blamed on racism by you and others here. I may have misread you. I apologize.

What are you talking about stalking? Are you referring to the TM/GZ thing? If so, then I rest my case.

Dude, the Bundies pointed guns at officers and are still alive as we speak. A cop "allegedly" says this guy reached for his gun so he shot him a million and one times.

In this case, more people will be reaching for guns and getting killed by cops. Black people that is. Just like the stand your ground mess that has been happening. shooting someone for loud music then saying you feared for your life. pathetic

Dude, the Bundies pointed guns at officers and are still alive as we speak. A cop "allegedly" says this guy reached for his gun so he shot him a million and one times.

In this case, more people will be reaching for guns and getting killed by cops. Black people that is. Just like the stand your ground mess that has been happening. shooting someone for loud music then saying you feared for your life. pathetic

pointing a gun in someones direction and beating them in the face and trying to grab the trigger are not the same thing

pointing a gun in someones direction and beating them in the face and trying to grab the trigger are not the same thing

:wow: It is not a crime to point guns at the police. Noted.

Can't grab the trigger of a holstered police gun unless the cop un-holstered it to shoot the unarmed black gun who then tried to grab it so he wouldn't get shot. When he realized he was going to get shot anyway he turned and ran.

Similar situation happened to one of my brothers. A captain of a fire station and truck driver for a hospital by the way. Shattered his pelvis and he had to get it replaced with metal. Rehab was a B especially being a fireman.

Edited by Janelle2002

They elected a corrupt criminal balck mayor that blamed all the city's problems on racism. They instituted bussing where kids had to ride a bus to school miles away from where they live in the name of racial harmony. They watched their property values go in to the toilet because of all that. What would you do? Would you hang around? Those are the simple facts. Now look at the place. It's a real shining beacon of racial harmony. Unfortunately, hardly anyone lives there now. I'd call that a failure.

Newsflash, criminals come in all colors, shapes and sizes.

I'm pretty sure if you point a gun at me, I'm going to shoot you if I was armed. If we're fighting, once I get the upper hand, I'd have less reasons to kill you.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

:wow: It is not a crime to point guns at the police. Noted.

I assume you are going to post a video of the Bundy protesters aiming guns at the Police ??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

OK. So what does that have to do with what I posted?

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

I'm pretty sure if you point a gun at me, I'm going to shoot you if I was armed. If we're fighting, once I get the upper hand, I'd have less reasons to kill you.

Awesome progress is being made

TM was beating someone in the face reportedly saying words to the effect you gonna die cracker, when he was shot

Did that jog your memory

What was that fight about by the way? Wouldn't be because a grown man deciding to chase a 17 year old now would it? Nothing creepy about that. <_<

OK. So what does that have to do with what I posted?

If it was a corrupt white mayor, would it have made a difference?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

If it was a corrupt white mayor, would it have made a difference?

Yes it would've made all the difference. A corrupt white mayor couldn't blame every investigation as being racially motivated, which is exactly what he did. Almost on a yearly basis. And guess what? It worked like a charm. Never even indicted.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Yes it would've made all the difference. A corrupt white mayor couldn't blame every investigation as being racially motivated, which is exactly what he did. Almost on a yearly basis. And guess what? It worked like a charm. Never even indicted.

Isn't he in jail now?

Better question. Because he did this, does this mean EVERY black mayor or politician is more likely to be on the take?

Edited by Su and Marvin

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

And what cases have there been that the white person was more qualified than the black person who wasn't?

That's the biggest myth about AA. Companies that hire unqualified minorities over white people who were.

I'm living proof of it Marvin. I lost a job on the local fire dept because of minority quotas that were part of AA. I had a higher test score than 3 of the people who were put on at the time, but because of minority preference, they got the job ahead of me.

I'm living proof of it Marvin. I lost a job on the local fire dept because of minority quotas that were part of AA. I had a higher test score than 3 of the people who were put on at the time, but because of minority preference, they got the job ahead of me.

What?!? Can't you use your white privilege card? :P

So the dept has to stick to the minority preference instead of hiring the best person for the job?

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

What?!? Can't you use your white privilege card? :P

So the dept has to stick to the minority preference instead of hiring the best person for the job?

Yes they do. The policy still stands today. Anyone can take the civil service exam in Mass for Fire and Police, but if you're a regular Joe with pale skin, you better get a perfect score or your chances of getting on are basically nil. We have minority and veterans preference in our state for civil service jobs, the regular Joe's with pale skin get in line after that.

Edited by Teddy B