GBCW

Never again will the world say that Muslims did not stand up to the ISIS.

94 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Islam being a religion - sister to christianity in fact - it attracts the same type of people. Good, bad, scumbags, etc. It is really no different that your regular catholic, or baptist or methodist.

I don't see the rage against ISIS from Muslims.

Maybe it is there and I am not aware of it?

But, this sentence I quoted cracks me up.

Just moderate muslims? How about liberal or conservative or your average joe six pack muslims? How about moderate muslims of no conscience? How many of them are there?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

It's awesome that the town stood together and fought back. I think it would make a stronger argument for muslims denouncing ISIS if they had gotten together and went somewhere else to defeat ISIS.

As it stands, while what they did was heroic and full of valor, what group of people, when faced with an attacker amongst them, wouldn't fight back? They were defending their city, fighting for their lives, not joining forces as muslims to defeat ISIS.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It's awesome that the town stood together and fought back. I think it would make a stronger argument for muslims denouncing ISIS if they had gotten together and went somewhere else to defeat ISIS.

As it stands, while what they did was heroic and full of valor, what group of people, when faced with an attacker amongst them, wouldn't fight back? They were defending their city, fighting for their lives, not joining forces as muslims to defeat ISIS.

Exactly. You know...I should hire you to say what I want to say. Unfortunately, writing has never been my forte.

How much you charge?

Exactly. You know...I should hire you to say what I want to say. Unfortunately, writing has never been my forte.

How much you charge?

The occasional Ukranian dinner should suffice. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

They will forget about all of the good Muslims. Just like they forget about all of the other good races of people doing good things. People always want to consider the negatives instead of the positives.

I give these Muslims much love for what they are doing.

Not sure if you know, but February is Black History Month in the US and it's basically 28 days of African-American (among other notable africans) achievements and stories, not to mention there is a federal holiday in honor of Martin Luther King...

Put the race card back down, you can save it for a better hand because this has nothing to do with race...

6/24/2014 - I-130 Shipped via UPS to Chicago

6/26/2014 - I-130 Received and signed for at USCIS

7/1/2014 - E-mail of acceptance with Receipt number - NoA 1 (Routed to California Service Center)

07/15/2014 - Change of Address via phone call with USCIS, confirmation via e-mail.

7/30/2014 - I-130 Approved at USCIS - NoA 2 E-mail

08/13/2014 - NVC Received Approved I-130 package from USCIS

08/21/2014 - Case Number and IIN created at NVC

08/25/2014 - Case Number and IIN received via phone call. DS-261 Available and completed online.

8/26/2014 - AoS Fee invoiced and paid online.

8/28/2014 - AoS Invoice status PAID

09/04/2014 - Expedite Request response - Must enter Beneficiary Date of Birth - Re-sent exact e-mail with requested info

09/10/2014 - Expedite Request e-mail received as "Under Review"

09/11/2014 - Expedite Request Approved - Confirmation via e-mail from U.S. Embassy in Bucharest, Romania

09/16/2014 - Embassy Received Case from NVC

09/16/2014 - Received E-mail from Embassy to Schedule our Interview and prepare documents

9/23/2014 - Medical Exam at Regina Maria - Results OK

10/01/2014 - Visa Approved!

10/03/2014 - Received Passport with Visa!

11/2/2104 - PoE Atlanta - Welcome to the US!

11/5/2014 - Paid $165 ELIS Fee

8/1/2016 - I-751 Packet sent in for Removal of Conditions!

8/15/2016 - Notice of Action 1 for I-751 - California Service Center

9/29/2016 - Received Biometrics Appointment

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

It got a little love. Frankly, I am disappointed in our resident RWNs for not pouncing on the Kerry excerpts. Is it possible that's because they didn't actually read it?

Kerry is useless, I am waiting on him to recommend himself for another Purple Heart for the jet lag he has suffered in the performance of his duties!

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

I don't see the rage against ISIS from Muslims.

Maybe it is there and I am not aware of it?

But, this sentence I quoted cracks me up.

Just moderate muslims? How about liberal or conservative or your average joe six pack muslims? How about moderate muslims of no conscience? How many of them are there?

1. This story will never make the mainstream media here in the US. Michael Steele pointed out how Muslims here were speaking out and denouncing ISIS, but no one covered the story. 2. No matter what is done, if one Muslims commits a crime or act of terror, it's all for naught.

Not sure if you know, but February is Black History Month in the US and it's basically 28 days of African-American (among other notable africans) achievements and stories, not to mention there is a federal holiday in honor of Martin Luther King...

Put the race card back down, you can save it for a better hand because this has nothing to do with race...

I'm not following you here. It's October and Janelle said absolutely nothing about black people, she said people of all races.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I'm not following you here. It's October and Janelle said absolutely nothing about black people, she said people of all races.

That poster didn't join VJ until May of this year, probably just catching up on lost time. :rolleyes:

And the guilty speak.

That poster didn't join VJ until May of this year, probably just catching up on lost time. :rolleyes:

Ahaaaa I was wondering.

1. This story will never make the mainstream media here in the US. Michael Steele pointed out how Muslims here were speaking out and denouncing ISIS, but no one covered the story. 2. No matter what is done, if one Muslims commits a crime or act of terror, it's all for naught.

Exactly!! How can a Muslim in the U.S. or New Zealand be responsible for what a Muslim they have no ties to WHAT SO EVER! This kind of thinking is ludicrous. No one should have to defend themselves against crimes they didn't commit. If anything, combating criminality should be a community, group, state, country effort, not boiling down to particular members of a certain group or a certain race. It just creates more ignorance. Like the guy that bombed the Sikhs thinking they were Muslims. People need to be educated and combat radical behavior together not separately.