GBCW

Never again will the world say that Muslims did not stand up to the ISIS.

94 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a copy of the memo that explains how to tell the difference between a good Muslim and a bad Muslim?

Yep, it's called judging a person for their deeds and words, not the deeds and words of others. Or do you want to be judged by the actions of other people, not by your own?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

Yep, it's called judging a person for their deeds and words, not the deeds and words of others. Or do you want to be judged by the actions of other people, not by your own?

Well, you see that doesn't provide any help to the people of the world who are being killed by Muslims. We all need a way to tell the good ones from the bad ones; the bad ones meaning the ones who sneak around like cowards and hide behind women and children and try to blend in. The ones who cut off heads and explode bombs in discos and public places, the ones who open fire on innocent civilians. The ones this regime calls workplace violence. The husbands, wives, children, uncles, and cousins of America and the world need a litmus test. The apology tour didn't work out so good.

Well, you see that doesn't provide any help to the people of the world who are being killed by Muslims. We all need a way to tell the good ones from the bad ones; the bad ones meaning the ones who sneak around like cowards and hide behind women and children and try to blend in. The ones who cut off heads and explode bombs in discos and public places, the ones who open fire on innocent civilians. The ones this regime calls workplace violence. The husbands, wives, children, uncles, and cousins of America and the world need a litmus test. The apology tour didn't work out so good.

So, you're saying that only Muslims kill other people?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Actually, to point out the obvious, it's YOU who said that.

"Well, you see that doesn't provide any help to the people of the world who are being killed by Muslims." Was this not what you said?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Do you think the regime will produce a litmus test? Here's what I said:

:goofy:

Does anyone have a copy of the memo that explains how to tell the difference between a good Muslim and a bad Muslim?

"Well, you see that doesn't provide any help to the people of the world who are being killed by Muslims." Was this not what you said?

Do you think the regime will produce a litmus test? Here's what I said:

:goofy:

And I answered: Yep, it's called judging a person for their deeds and words, not the deeds and words of others. Or do you want to be judged by the actions of other people, not by your own?

I know it's hard to convey your thoughts without letting the hatred seep through. Take it easy. You'll get it one day.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

And I answered: Yep, it's called judging a person for their deeds and words, not the deeds and words of others. Or do you want to be judged by the actions of other people, not by your own?

I know it's hard to convey your thoughts without letting the hatred seep through. Take it easy. You'll get it one day.

I'm not religious so I reserve the right to look at evidence and make an assessment as to what I see. If YOU choose not to do that, more power to ya. As for me and my family, we do it another way as provided for us in the US Constitution. In case you forgot, that's the piece of paper the regime forgot to uphold.

I'm not religious so I reserve the right to look at evidence and make an assessment as to what I see. If YOU choose not to do that, more power to ya. As for me and my family, we do it another way as provided for us in the US Constitution. In case you forgot, that's the piece of paper the regime forgot to uphold.

What do you see Exexpat?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

How about this black tour-guide in San Francisco who eloquently expresses her feelings about Chinese during her last day of work. Is she racist or just expressing her personal opinion? Does she miss the democrat ideal for how to behave or hit it dead on the mark? Should she be elevated to notariety or beheaded on live video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O95qPRf9yMU

What does this ladies rant (and the morons clapping for her) have to do with me? I'm going to a Chinese bbq this weekend.

Don't you just hate it that billions of people on earth could give a rip as to what Muslims think is cool and important? That's the beauty of America. People can come here to live and worship if they like. However, when they bring violence to their family or the family of others, well, that pisses common sense Americans off. So, we also reserve the right to thump those who are too cowardly to say how they feel about America and Americans in public. And for those who are stupid enough to berate America online or in public, well, you see, there is a word this regime ignores. It's called TREASON.

What do you see Exexpat?

Edited by ExExpat

What does this ladies rant (and the morons clapping for her) have to do with me? I'm going to a Chinese bbq this weekend.

I think it's cool that she is able to express herself in public this way. She didn't threaten anyone with violence. She only spoke her true feelings. Awesome huh?

Don't you just hate it that billions of people on earth could give a rip as to what Muslims think is cool and important? That's the beauty of America. People can come here to live and worship if they like. However, when they bring violence to their family or the family of others, well, that pisses common sense Americans off. So, we also reserve the right to thump those who are too cowardly to say how they feel about America and Americans in public. And for those who are stupid enough to berate America online or in public, well, you see, there is a word this regime ignores. It's called TREASON.

Because there is no such thing as Americans killing each other or their own family. This is only something Muslims bring to the U.S. :rolleyes: So let's just hate all Muslims because of this. Ok. Got it.