sally&serif

RFE Received

14 posts in this topic

How is everyone of you doing ? Hope well

My RFE is asking for passport photos ,beneficiary intent to marry , two yr meeting requirement (I sent that with the i129 app) I am so stressed please help I don't wanna do this alone and get another RFE here are my questions ...

Photos : can he take a pic of them and send me I will do them in cvs or Walgreens 2x2 ??

Beneficiarys intent to marry here's the prob HE DOESNT SPEAK ENGLISH so he needs it translated and notiriezed ???can he fax that to me ???

Two year meeting requirement in the latter it says EVIDENCE SHOULD INCLUDE BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO does that mean I don't have to send allll like a friend or family member writing a letter of a meeting ?? .. All I have is my eticket for the flight , passport stamped and pictures of us together how many do they want ? Can I just send them the ticket my letter to marry him and pics ??

Am to confused I DONT WANT TO MAKE A MISTAKE PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yes he can take a picture, it has to meet federal guidelines to be submitted.

no, the letter of intent to marry must be an original copy, you can write the letter and just have him sign it and mail it back.

They are looking at your dates that you met, besides plane ticket, do you have credit card charges, hotel receipts, cab receipts, shopping receipts, just suggestions to send along with passport and pictures.

Hope this helps.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

no, the letter of intent to marry must be an original copy, you can write the letter and just have him sign it and mail it back.

They are looking at your dates that you met, besides plane ticket, do you have credit card charges, hotel receipts, cab receipts, shopping receipts, just suggestions to send along with passport and pictures.

Hope this helps.[/quot

He doesn't speak English arnt they gonna think I signed for him ?? I as thinking he writes it and notarysed it ?? Omg credit card I did use it in Europe thank u

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

How is everyone of you doing ? Hope well

My RFE is asking for passport photos ,beneficiary intent to marry , two yr meeting requirement (I sent that with the i129 app) I am so stressed please help I don't wanna do this alone and get another RFE here are my questions ...

Photos : can he take a pic of them and send me I will do them in cvs or Walgreens 2x2 ??

Beneficiarys intent to marry here's the prob HE DOESNT SPEAK ENGLISH so he needs it translated and notiriezed ???can he fax that to me ???

Two year meeting requirement in the latter it says EVIDENCE SHOULD INCLUDE BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO does that mean I don't have to send allll like a friend or family member writing a letter of a meeting ?? .. All I have is my eticket for the flight , passport stamped and pictures of us together how many do they want ? Can I just send them the ticket my letter to marry him and pics ??

Am to confused I DONT WANT TO MAKE A MISTAKE PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

I think that I could answer most of your questions, however since you have already had one RFE and don't want another I would recommend that you get some council. This is just the first step and seems like you are going to need a guide. I would recommend Yasser Sanchez Attorney.. He is in Arizona, but this is federal stuff and might be able to take the case... Don't know you should inquire. www.sanchezimmigration.com I encourage you to speak with an attorney only because your questions are actually pretty basic.. the hard parts are coming including sensitive timeframes etc. Very best of luck to you and wish you a quick reunion with your loved one!

Send him a typed letter that says "I, Joe Bosnia, intend to marry Sally America within 90 days of my arrival in the U.S." and have him sign it and mail it back to you.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think that I could answer most of your questions, however since you have already had one RFE and don't want another I would recommend that you get some council. This is just the first step and seems like you are going to need a guide. I would recommend Yasser Sanchez Attorney.. He is in Arizona, but this is federal stuff and might be able to take the case... Don't know you should inquire. www.sanchezimmigration.com I encourage you to speak with an attorney only because your questions are actually pretty basic.. the hard parts are coming including sensitive timeframes etc. Very best of luck to you and wish you a quick reunion with your loved one!

getting a lawyer is not necessary, I did this entire process myself.

Hope this helps.[/quot

He doesn't speak English arnt they gonna think I signed for him ?? I as thinking he writes it and notarysed it ?? Omg credit card I did use it in Europe thank u

Nope, they just want his original signature on the letter saying you are going to get married in 90 days.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Do you have any boarding passes and luggage tickets? Also, print your bank statements from the time of the trip and highlight the purchases made in Bosnia. For example, if there is a restaurant purchase and also a photo of the two of you in that restaurant, that would be great. Also check if you have any photos with time stamps. Any gifts that you bought for him? You could send a picture of the gift with the bank statement showing the purchase (bought in Bosnia). It wouldn't hurt if your and his friends and family wrote affidavits too.

They don't care who wrote Intent to marry as long as the signatures are original. Make sure it's dated properly too.

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know. Include as much as you can but make sure it's valid evidence.

Spoiler

My AOS journey

Date Filed : 2014-11-26

NOA Date : 2014-12-06

RFE: 2014-12-26 (Translation of my international BC)

Bio. Appt. : 2014-12-31

RFE response received by USCIS: 2015-01-06

EAD/AP approved: 2015-02-18

NPIW letter: 2015-03-17

Service request: 2015-09-17

Response to service request: None

Service request 2: 2015-10-23

Service request 2 response: 2015-11-03 - USCIS anticipates a delay

EAD/AP renewal forms sent: 2015-11-04

Letter to Congressman sent: 2015-11-06

EAD/AP renewal electronic NOA1: 2015-11-10 (saying USCIS received and accepted my applications on 2015-11-06)

Email from Congressman's office - reviewing my case, will contact me with info: 2015-11-13

Received No Biometrics Required letter: 2015-11-20

Received letter of continuance asking for another translation of my BC (long story): 2015-11-20 (online status never changed)

Responded to letter of continuance: 2015-11-30

USCIS/DHS in Sacramento received my response (delivery confirmation): 2015-12.01

Received interview letter from Chatsworth office, CA: 2016-01-30

Received response from my congressman: 2016-02.02

AOS interview: 2016-02-10 Result:: RFE for medical

Medical done: 02/20/2016 - 03/03/2016

Medical Received By USCIS (UPS delivery confirmation): 2016-03-08

AOS approval date/Resident since: 2016-03-12

Card received: 2016-03-18

AOS took 15 months, 2 weeks and one day.

ROC:

Petition sent: 2018 - 02 - 22

Petition received by USCIS Laguna Niguel: 2018 - 02 - 23

getting a lawyer is not necessary, I did this entire process myself.

Am not in need of an attorney thank u I can do this !!

Nope, they just want his original signature on the letter saying you are going to get married in 90 days.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Guys, this is what my lawyer tells me:

Foriegn fiancee does not have to sign Form G-325A until her visa interview in her home country. (See attached letter). Additionally, any signed statements or affidavits from her do not have to contain an original signature. They may be scanned and emailed or faxed. She can bring the originals to her visa interview.

She attached a memorandum from the Associate director of USCIS. I sent only scanned documents from my fiancee in China and was not given a RFE for those documents.

See it below:

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/Static_Files_Memoranda/Archives%201998-2008/2005/i129f_g325a_110105.pdf

2014-05-12 I-129F Mailed
2014-05-21 NOA1:
2014-05-29 (ARN) Alien Registration Number
2014-08-11 Transfer (TSC to CSC)
2014-09-23 RFE:
2014-11-04 Denial of I-129f :cry:
2014-11-25 Married in Zhengzhou, Henan, China! (L):luv:
2015-01-08 I-130 Mailed (FedEx)
2015-01-12 I-130 Received by Chicago lockbox
2015-01-15 I-130 Check cleared bank
2015-01-13 I-130 NOA1 (Nebraska)
2015-04-17 I-130 NOA2 :dancing:
2015-04-20 Sent to NVC
2015-04-23 Received by NVC

y1OKm6.png

HLSmp8.png

iD6xm6.png

In my RFE they stated I can send proof of me and my fiancé being In contact after meeting ( fb texts Skype etc) my question is if I print this proof will it be a problem that this is in my language I been writing with my fiancé in our native language do I need to translate this or not they only care about the dates and time of the conversation ??? Any RFE couples experienced this ???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

For the USCIS you can print it in your native language and then translate it by enclosing a signed statement that you are fluent in both English and the native language and that you attest to the fact that it is an accurate translation.

There are some examples here of how to word that and where to include it if you search for them.

RobbieG,

Dallas, TX

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline