Saylin

NVC Filers - October 2014

2,405 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

thank u for ur reply,

i already have the cover sheer for the AOS.

but i dont for the IV!!

what should i do?

and when do i fill form 260?

thanks aloot.. i'm very confused and i want to finish this step..

Gatu,

Send it as one using packaging of the courier company but be sure to put the aos docs in one folder/envelop with cover sheet and labelled as aos and the iv docs in another folder/envelope with cover sheet labelled as iv.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello,the checklist was about incomplete info about the AOS

In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following...

[x] Item 5. You must enter your current individual annual income. This means the amount of money you expect to earn during the current calendar year.

[x] Item 10. The current annual household income must equal the sum of items 5, 6.c., 7.c., 8.c., and 9.c.

[x] Item 13.a. You must include your __________2013_________________________ tax and income information.

[x] Items 13.a.1. The income you enter must match the total (gross) income reported on your most recent Federal income tax return. If you filed Form 1040EZ, use the adjusted gross income instead.

[x]

In Part 8, Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following...

[x]

The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine page

Hola JCruzAzucar!

I noticed that you paid your IV fee 7 days after the AOS Fee. That seems like a very short time frame. Do you have an expedite or something?

I'Ito check the site everyday, lol. But if it will only take 7 days, that would be SO AWESOME, God willing, lol.

~ Sofi

Sentator-Mel - I'm really so sorry to hear that. What was the checklist for? Hopefully nothing that can't be turned around quickly.

~ Sofi

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank u for ur reply,

i already have the cover sheer for the AOS.

but i dont for the IV!!

what should i do?

and when do i fill form 260?

thanks aloot.. i'm very confused and i want to finish this step..

Gatu,

Use aos cover sheet for iv. Re ds260. Fill it up once available. But review thoroughly before submitting because it cannot be edited once submitted unless you will call nvc to have it opened for editing.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

CC email today at 7:30 am :thumbs: :thumbs: AOS changed to NA on OCT 23 scan DATE WAS AUG 28

I-130 Timeline Spouse visa

I-130 Sent July 1 2013

I-130 NOA 1 July 8 2013
I-130 Transferred NSC Jan 2 2014
R F E Mar 17 2014
R F E Mailed back Mar 23 2014
I-130 Approved April 2 2014
NOA 2 in the mail April 7 2014
NVC received April 23 2014
got case number May 19 2014
email with case # May 27 2014
email to pay AOS fee May 27 2014
Ds 261 sent May 27 2014
Aos fee paid $ 88.00 May 30 2014

Aos sent out June 20 2014

IV bill in email July 16 2014

paid IV July 18 2014
sent IV doc July 23 2014
check list on AOS Aug 13 2014
sent out check list Aug 26 2014
aos CHANGED NA Oct 23 2014
CC email Oct 30 2014
Interview Dec 16 2014 :dancing:
POE Dec 27 2014
You need to have patience as a Saint and Love that can endure anything, this will not be easy..ClockWatch2.gif smiley-angelic011.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Scan date for aos checklist is the 23rd September.. anticipating that case complete. Another checlist would kill me. Just called NVC and was only on hold for 7 mins but the rep was so rude. Why they gotta be so rude?

Filed: Timeline

CC email today at 7:30 am :thumbs: :thumbs: AOS changed to NA on OCT 23 scan DATE WAS AUG 28

conratulations! my scan date was also aug 28th, and CC on oct 23rd....however, my AOS hasnt changed to N/A....where can I check this? (maybe I'm looking in the wrong place)? Let us know when you find out about your interview date....mine will be in London and I am hoping I'll have a date for early Dec

hi all...
this is the cover sheet the nvc sent me with the AOS invoice.. which is PAID from couple days..
I c that it contains all the civil documents (IV documents)
so,
Should i send all the below documents in one package called the AOS Package?
or those are the 2 packages AOS and IV ?
Document Cover Sheet
===============================================================================
Please put this document cover sheet on top of your documents when you send them to us. This cover sheet is for
case .
When you send your documents to us, place them in the order shown below. Mark the checkbox [ X ] under
Enclosed if you are sending the document to us. Mark the checkbox [ X ] under Unavailable if you cannot
obtain the document. Mark the checkbox [ X ] under Not Applicable if the document is not applicable or not
needed for your case.
Order Document Enclosed Unavailable Not Applicable
===============================================================================
1. Document Cover Sheet................................ [ ]
2. Financial Documents:
Affidavit of Support............................. [ ] [ ] [ ]
IRS Tax Transcript............................... [ ] [ ] [ ]
Federal Income Tax Returns................. [ ] [ ] [ ]
Form W2............................................... [ ] [ ] [ ]
Evidence of income............................... [ ] [ ] [ ]
Proof of relationship............................. [ ] [ ] [ ]
Proof of U.S. status............................... [ ] [ ] [ ]
Social Security Earnings Statement...... [ ] [ ] [ ]
Proof of assets....................................... [ ] [ ] [ ]
3. Supporting Documents
Adoption documentation....................... [ ] [ ] [ ]
Birth certificates.................................... [ ] [ ] [ ]
Court and prison record(s).................... [ ] [ ] [ ]
Marriage certificate............................... [ ] [ ] [ ]
Marriage termination documents.......... [ ] [ ] [ ]
Military records..................................... [ ] [ ] [ ]
Petitioner documents............................. [ ] [ ] [ ]
Photocopy of valid passport.................. [ ] [ ] [ ]
Photographs........................................... [ ] [ ] [ ]
Police Certificate(s).............................. [ ] [ ] [ ]
Translations........................................... [ ] [ ] [ ]
Photocopies........................................... [ ] [ ] [ ]
4. Other Documents......................................... [ ] [ ]

Hey Gatu,

I did exactly what saylin's nvc process wiki says. And had no issues so far. And since they got a new way to process it, you should do it as it says.

1. Submit the DS-261 (print or save the confirmation page)

2. Pay the AoS fee/bill once it's invoiced (print or save the confirmation page)

3. Pay the IV fee/bill once it's invoiced (print or save the confirmation page)

4. After you paid the IV bill, the DS-260 will be unlocked and you can fill it out and submit it ( print or save the confirmation page)

5. And after you submitted the DS-260 you can mail out both packages together, just use that cover sheet and mark everything you enclose

I just got one folder the coversheet first with the barcode then the AoS and IV package and put a paperclip on each package and the in the folder and then in the envelope. oh and I wrote on each document I sent, my case number.

I hope it helps you. Good luck. :thumbs:

Saylin correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Edited by Nadeshda

Has anyone ever gotten a checklist for not including that letter to the checklist? I just realized I only put the cover sheet nd did not include the letter.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

conratulations! my scan date was also aug 28th, and CC on oct 23rd....however, my AOS hasnt changed to N/A....where can I check this? (maybe I'm looking in the wrong place)? Let us know when you find out about your interview date....mine will be in London and I am hoping I'll have a date for early Dec

for some people it dont change for some reason. go and check it on the page ceac site you will see NA and then NA under AOS

I-130 Timeline Spouse visa

I-130 Sent July 1 2013

I-130 NOA 1 July 8 2013
I-130 Transferred NSC Jan 2 2014
R F E Mar 17 2014
R F E Mailed back Mar 23 2014
I-130 Approved April 2 2014
NOA 2 in the mail April 7 2014
NVC received April 23 2014
got case number May 19 2014
email with case # May 27 2014
email to pay AOS fee May 27 2014
Ds 261 sent May 27 2014
Aos fee paid $ 88.00 May 30 2014

Aos sent out June 20 2014

IV bill in email July 16 2014

paid IV July 18 2014
sent IV doc July 23 2014
check list on AOS Aug 13 2014
sent out check list Aug 26 2014
aos CHANGED NA Oct 23 2014
CC email Oct 30 2014
Interview Dec 16 2014 :dancing:
POE Dec 27 2014
You need to have patience as a Saint and Love that can endure anything, this will not be easy..ClockWatch2.gif smiley-angelic011.gif

Timeline

hi Nadeshda,

thank you for ur reply.. much appreciated :)

i just have a question, from what i read that the IV fee/bill unlock after 20 business days after u submit the DS 261.

So did u wait for a month after u paid the AOS and then sent the 2 packages together?

Hey Gatu,

I did exactly what saylin's nvc process wiki says. And had no issues so far. And since they got a new way to process it, you should do it as it says.

1. Submit the DS-261 (print or save the confirmation page)

2. Pay the AoS fee/bill once it's invoiced (print or save the confirmation page)

3. Pay the IV fee/bill once it's invoiced (print or save the confirmation page)

4. After you paid the IV bill, the DS-260 will be unlocked and you can fill it out and submit it ( print or save the confirmation page)

5. And after you submitted the DS-260 you can mail out both packages together, just use that cover sheet and mark everything you enclose

I just got one folder the coversheet first with the barcode then the AoS and IV package and put a paperclip on each package and the in the folder and then in the envelope. oh and I wrote on each document I sent, my case number.

I hope it helps you. Good luck. :thumbs:

Saylin correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Thanks! Of course, my AOS scan date was 8/7 and my IV scan date was 9/24. No checklists (and no lawyer)! My priority date is 1/28.

GM I just called again and now they are saying it takes 60 days from when the IV was scan. Everyone here almost all got approved 60 days from the AOS scan date.

Please help give me your thought on this.

Hey all,

We got a second checklist for AOS last week. We have prepared the corrected AOS. Our lawyer has been MIA so we had to do it on our own. Before mailing it to NVC I wanted to doible check with you all.

We are sending all 9 pages again. There was only one mistake on part 6 item 10. We made the correction and kept everything else the same. We have the two barcode pages in front of the 9 page AOS. On each page of the AOS on the top right corner we have hand written our case number and stapled all apges together. So far, is this all correct?

Also, on page 9, section 9 should we leave it blank? This AOS is for our joint sponsor. My MIL is our joint sponsor. My husband filled out her AOS. So he should be filling page 9 as 'preparer', right?

Thank you in advance!

P.s. Been MIA bc the second checklist really hit me hard :( congrats to all the CCs' and my are prayers with those of us still waiting patiently!

I never ever recommend using staples. Use a paperclip instead.

You can leave part 9 blank. That's really only referring to lawyers/attorneys/legal representatives that fill out the paperwork. A family member doesn't matter. You can fill it out if you wish, but not needed.

hi Nadeshda,

thank you for ur reply.. much appreciated :)

i just have a question, from what i read that the IV fee/bill unlock after 20 business days after u submit the DS 261.

So did u wait for a month after u paid the AOS and then sent the 2 packages together?

I just can say of my experience so I don't really know how it really suppose to be. I did all by myself, so no lawyer. I got my case number on 09/26/14, AoS bill was invoiced on 10/02/14 and paid right away and I submitted the DS-261 also on the 10/02/14. Then waited for my husband sending me the AoS package so I could send both packages together. And the IV bill was invoiced on the 10/14/14 so no 20 days for me I paid it on the 10/16/14 because it was still locked on the 10/15/14 I don't know why though. And then I submitted the DS-260 on the 10/18/14. After that I waited on UPS to get my husbands AoS package they made a mistake on my address :ranting: so it took them over two weeks to deliver it. And I send both packages together in one folder and paperclipped each package, on the 10/24/14 and they scanned it in on the 10/28/14 got the 60 email thing but we got our expedite process finally approved due to my husbands deployment. And as of ceac my case is in transit :dancing: to the embassy in germany. I was at the NVC for 41 days :rolleyes:

Edited by Nadeshda

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

GM I just called again and now they are saying it takes 60 days from when the IV was scan. Everyone here almost all got approved 60 days from the AOS scan date.

Please help give me your thought on this.

Hey,Just got off with a very rude Nikki..

Obviously, the 60 days are from IV package. I've been told that 2weeks ago.

This Nikki confirmed it again today...She said the 60 days starts from IV Package scan date and that my IV scan date is Sept 23rd...so far it was Sept 24th (2 other reps told me 24th..) but I am not complaining I won a day! :)

LOL each time I call them I have a new scan date...AOS: Sept 5th then 8th / IV: Sept 24th and now Sept 23rd !

I also asked what date they are working on she said can't give you this info and don't expect to hear from us before thanksgiving and hung up! Nice....what if I had other questions?!

Lucky are those who got a CC within the 60 days from their AOS Scan date...

I don't wanna understand the logic of this process anymore I am just praying to be done with NVC with NO checklist eventually within my 60 days.. November 23rd or 24th...!

What are your scan dates (AOS and IV)?

Good luck

Timeline

thank u very much for ur info and i wish u good luck :)

i just came from Germany... i been there alot, love it there ;)

I just can say of my experience so I don't really know how it really suppose to be. I did all by myself, so no lawyer. I got my case number on 09/26/14, AoS bill was invoiced on 10/02/14 and paid right away and I submitted the DS-261 also on the 10/02/14. Then waited for my husband sending me the AoS package so I could send both packages together. And the IV bill was invoiced on the 10/14/14 so no 20 days for me I paid it on the 10/16/14 because it was still locked on the 10/15/14 I don't know why though. And then I submitted the DS-260 on the 10/18/14. After that I waited on UPS to get my husbands AoS package they made a mistake on my address :ranting: so it took them over two weeks to deliver it. And I send both packages together in one folder and paperclipped each package, on the 10/24/14 and they scanned it in on the 10/28/14 got the 60 email thing but we got our expedite process finally approved due to my husbands deployment. And as of ceac my case is in transit :dancing: to the embassy in germany. I was at the NVC for 41 days :rolleyes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.