dwheels76

November 2014 Interviews

2,215 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Nope.. .Cancer, Paralyzed Patients got VISA...No Worry....

Definitely If you have any communicable diseases...

You can mention has no barring on your medical. It will be fine.

Congratulations. I have added you to the spreadsheet.

Thank you both! Feel more at ease now and Happy to see my name on the spreadsheet at last! :D:dancing:

Met Online - July, 2009
To see our full timeline see "Spolier"

USCIS
Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Dublin, Ireland
Marriage : September, 12th 2012
I-130 Sent : November, 11th 2013
I-130 NOA1: November, 20th 2013
I-130 NOA2 : April, 28th 2014

NVC
Shipped to NVC: May 1st, 2014
Case Received: May 13th, 2014
Case Number Assigned: June 6th, 2014
AOS Bill Paid: June 22nd, 2014
AOS Packet sent Express: June 27th, 2014
AOS Packet Received and signed for by "NVISA*: June 30th, 2014
AOS Packet scanned into system: July 3rd, 2014
IV Bill invoiced and paid: August 7th, 2014
DS260 completed: August 8th, 2014
IV Packet sent Express: August 9th, 2014
ATTEMPTED DELIVERY UNITED STATES 16-Aug-14
11:58 NO ANSWER AT ADDRESS (tried to deliver on a saturday) :lol:

IV Packet Received and signed for by *NVISA CENTER*: August 18th, 2014
IV Packet scanned in: 19th August, 2014
AOS Checklist - August 21st, 2014 http://prntscr.com/4gsyod click link to see the checklist
Fixed AOS (I-864a) Sent to NVC - September 8th, 2014
Fixed AOS Received and signed for by *NVISA CENTER*: September 15th, 2014

CASE COMPLETE - 20th October 2014
Medical Scheduled: November 12th
Interview December 23rd (called October 30th)

Interview Changed to December 8th! (Embassy called me!!)

Interview Result: APRROVED! :dance:

Visa in hand: December 11th!

event.png event.png

I got e-mail letter from NVC on Oct 17, they scheduled the interview for Nov 5.

I was trying to track my documents if they sent it to Bosnia, but so far I did not find anything that left for Bosnia on DHL website.

Is it possible that not every packet sent is visible on DHL?

I had a female physician assisting the male physician. The male physician took my medical history, checked for sensitivity in sinus, felt my nape to check for lumps, then checked my extremities for rashes, etc. The final check he did was check my abdomen for any laparoscopic ports. He said he was done and the lady doctor would do external gen**** examination. The lady doctor did the "private" examination.

I'm glad the UK isn't the only country with genital exams :P

ROC from CR-1 visa (Green Card expiration date was Nov 24th 2016)

Link to the evidence I submitted. Be sure to send evidence spanning your entire marriage (especially for K-1) or as far back as you can. Just one or two bank statements will not cut it. I primarily focused on the two years of living here since I came in on a CR-1. If you don't have the fundamentals (i.e. joint accounts/policies), you can explain why in the covering letter. E.g. "While we do not have joint utilities, we both contribute to them from our joint bank account".

September 26th 2016: I-751 package sent to CSC

September 28th 2016: Package delivered
September 30th 2016: Check cashed
October 3rd 2016: NOA1 received with receipt date of 09/28/16
November 3rd 2016: Biometrics received with appointment date of 11/14/16.
November 14th 2016: Attended biometrics appointment
October 30th 2017: Infopass appointment to get I-551 stamp
February 26th 2018: I-751 case number (aka the NOA1 receipt number) becomes trackable
March 14th 2018: Submitted service request due to being outside of processing time.

March 15th 2018: ROC approved. 535 days (1 year, 5 months and 17 days)

March 29th 2018: Card being produced

April 4th 2018: Card mailed out

April 6th 2018: Card in hand. Has incorrect "resident since" date. Submitted service request on I-751 case (typographical error on permanent resident card) and an I-90 online.

April 2018 - August 7th 2018: Tons of service requests, emails and now senator involvement to get my corrected green card back because what the heck, USCIS. Also some time in May I sent a letter to Potomac telling them I want to withdraw my I-90 since CSC were handling it.

August 8th 2018: Card in production thanks to the direct involvement of Senator Sherrod Brown's team

August 13th 2018: Card mailed

August 15th 2018: Card in hand with correct date. :joy:

October 31st 2018: Potomac sends out a notice stating they have closed out my I-90 per my request. Yay for no duplicate card drama.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I have a question regarding the AOS.

I have submitted photo copies of my tax returns to NVC since the original ones were already sent to IRS.

Do I still need to get the transcript in order to show during the interview?

I tried to get it online but somehow, I got an error message The information you entered does not match our records. Please verify your information and try again. and I was not able to continue. I double/triple checked my information but I still get such a message.

I also tried to get it by snail mail but it does not work either because the address is not in the U.S..

Somebody please advise.

I have a question regarding the AOS.

I have submitted photo copies of my tax returns to NVC since the original ones were already sent to IRS.

Do I still need to get the transcript in order to show during the interview?

I tried to get it online but somehow, I got an error message The information you entered does not match our records. Please verify your information and try again. and I was not able to continue. I double/triple checked my information but I still get such a message.

I also tried to get it by snail mail but it does not work either because the address is not in the U.S..

Somebody please advise.

If you have not filed any new taxes since you sent them out to NVC, you don't need to bring anything additional to the interview (unless you think they might have lost something, in which case just bring copies of what you mailed in).

As far as transcripts, if you do want to get them and online and mail is out of the question (because you live abroad), you can call them and request that they fax it to you, you'll have them within 24 hours. You just need a US fax number, which you can easily get online for about $2. This is what I did for exactly the same reasons, worked without any problem.

Edited for typo.

Edited by DM_G

USCIS
4/8/14 - Sent I-130
4/17/14 - Received NAO 1
4/29/14 - I-130 Approval/NAO 2

NVC
5/8/14 - Case received
6/2/14 - Case number/IIN assigned
6/11/14 - DS-261 Completed online
6/11/14 - AOS Bill invoiced and paid
6/13/14 - AOS Bill "PAID" status
6/16/14 - AOS Package sent
6/23/14 - AOS Package arrived at NVC
6/30/14 - AOS Package scanned
7/15/14 - IV Bill invoiced and paid
7/17/14 - IV Bill "PAID" status
7/18/14 - IV Package sent
7/18/14 - DS-260 Completed online
7/24/14 - IV Package arrived at NVC
7/28/14 - IV Package scanned
8/7/14 - AOS Reviewed and Accepted (called to confirm) - 27 business days from scan
8/11/14 - False checklist email regarding Civil Documents for DS-260

9/17/14 - Case Complete - 51 days from last scan date

10/3/14 - Interview Scheduled

11/04/14 - Interview (Approved)

1/??/15 - POE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

If you have not filed any new taxes since you sent them out to NVC, you don't need to bring anything additional to the interview (unless you think they might have lost something, in which case just bring copies of what you mailed in).

As far as transcripts, if you do want to get them and online and mail is out of the question (because you live abroad), you can call them and request that they fax it to you, you'll have them within 24 hours. You just need a US fax number, which you can easily get online for about $2. This is what I did for exactly the same reasons, worked without any problem.

Edited for typo.

Thanks for your reply.

I have not filed taxes after we have submitted AOS to NVC but I already sent copies of tax returns for the last three years. I was a bit concerned if the copies that I sent to NVC were good enough. Maybe I am over-concerned about the whole process. I will try to call tomorrow just in case.

It means they are working on it and updated. Every time your petition is touched there's an update its how they keep track.

There is no way to tell AP takes as long as it takes from days to weeks to months to years. No one knows because no one can say how many hits your name gets and how deeper they have to go to check it out.

THX! DWHEELS76!!

but what does "hit my name gets" mean exactly, can you tell me please?

and what is the difference between A.P. in embassy of Cairo and A.P. in Washington D.C.?

09-27-2013 NOA1

03-21-2014 I-130 approved in 183 days

03-31-2014 Case received by NVC

05-09-2014 Accepted DS-261

05-15-2014 Pay AOS Bill

05-19-2014 Pay IV Bill

05-26-2014 Sent AOS Package & IV package

05-29-2014 NVC received both packages

06-02-2014 NVC scanned both packages

07-09-2014 IV Package accepted (Fake A.O.S. Checklist)

07-14-2014 Real Checklist for A.O.S. (petitioner I-864 zeros and N/As missing)

07-17-2014 Checklist sent

07-21-2014 Checklist scanned

09-10-2014 Case Complete

09-27-2014 Medical

10-19-2014 Interview >> (A.P.)

10-30-2014 Visa Issued

11-13-2014 POE (IAD)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

THX! DWHEELS76!!

but what does "hit my name gets" mean exactly, can you tell me please?

and what is the difference between A.P. in embassy of Cairo and A.P. in Washington D.C.?

Dear Singer,

When you are in AP, the embassy/consulate/Washington DC is comparing your name against all sorts of bad-guy databases. If there is a match (a "hit"), then it takes a little longer to check and find out if you are an OK-person.

If you have a common surname for your country (Smith or Johnson for the US, Patel for India, Park or Lee for Korea, Suzuki for Japan, as examples), then the chances of your name getting a "hit" on one of the databases is even higher. If your given and family name combination is the same as a bad-guy, then it takes time to make sure YOU are not the bad guy.

As an example - I was really nervous about my I-130 being approved, because my first-middle-last name combination was the exact same one as a woman who was arrested for child abuse. We were also within one year of age - making it even scarier... Luckily, we don't look alike!

I am not sure if the embassy/consulate has exactly the same databases as Washington, DC.

Sukie in NY

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok now i can say officially….

CASE COMPLETE. I got the AOS fees changed from PAID TO N/A on October 16, and confirmed by calling them but after what happened to Soloenta I don't trust them. FInally today got my email CONFIRMATION. :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I guess now i am on this thread. Woohoo….. Now to wait for them to schedule an interview ….hopefully early december.

@dwheels ---- thank you so much for keeping this page and renewing it monthly. I added myself to the google spreadsheet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My wife she went for medical last week and today she got report and doctor told her that she need two more shorts? How is it possible? he already handle her a report and says after 1 month she need two more shorts while she have interview? Am I missing something here?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Canadian folks! :star: Quick question! :huh2:

I just received an email from the Montreal Consulate asking me to bring the petitioner's original birth certificate to the interview. :blink:

Not a big deal - I will bring it with me. :yes:

I was just wondering if you received the same email. :whistle:

Naturalization

N-400 Sent: Aug 22, 2017

NOA: Aug 24, 2017

Biometrics: Sept 22, 2017

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

Oath Ceremony: Oct 23, 2018

Removing Conditions

I-751 Sent: Aug 22, 2016

NOA1: Aug 25, 2016

Biometrics: Oct 12, 2016

I-130 Application

NOA1: Oct 4, 2013

NOA2: Apr 11, 2014

NVC Received: Apr 30

Case Number: May 23

DS-261 / AOS Fee: June 5

AOS Package (Scan): June 16

IV Fee: July 18

IV Package (Scan): July 25

DS-260 Form: July 25

AOS Package (Accepted): July 29

Case Complete: Sept 16

Medical Exam: Oct 16

Interview: Nov 10

Visa Received: Nov 19

POE: Nov 20, 2014

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hmmm….just guessing but could it be because the petitioner is with you in Canada and outside the USA. Just guessing

Canadian folks! :star: Quick question! :huh2:

I just received an email from the Montreal Consulate asking me to bring the petitioner's original birth certificate to the interview. :blink:

Not a big deal - I will bring it with me. :yes:

I was just wondering if you received the same email. :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hmmm….just guessing but could it be because the petitioner is with you in Canada and outside the USA. Just guessing

Could be! :idea: Maybe they're screening people more because of the incident in Ottawa yesterday? :huh2: I don't know. :mellow:

Naturalization

N-400 Sent: Aug 22, 2017

NOA: Aug 24, 2017

Biometrics: Sept 22, 2017

Oath Ceremony: Oct 23, 2018

Removing Conditions

I-751 Sent: Aug 22, 2016

NOA1: Aug 25, 2016

Biometrics: Oct 12, 2016

I-130 Application

NOA1: Oct 4, 2013

NOA2: Apr 11, 2014

NVC Received: Apr 30

Case Number: May 23

DS-261 / AOS Fee: June 5

AOS Package (Scan): June 16

IV Fee: July 18

IV Package (Scan): July 25

DS-260 Form: July 25

AOS Package (Accepted): July 29

Case Complete: Sept 16

Medical Exam: Oct 16

Interview: Nov 10

Visa Received: Nov 19

POE: Nov 20, 2014

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

My wife she went for medical last week and today she got report and doctor told her that she need two more shorts? How is it possible? he already handle her a report and says after 1 month she need two more shorts while she have interview? Am I missing something here?

You meant Vaccines... Yes.. some vaccines need two doses.. Chickenpox for adult need two shots, with four to eight weeks between first and second one..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

where did she go for medical can you please name the center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.