2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

ok i now understand the number thing. Well my I-601 is July 8 and I just got an RFE this monday still waiting to receive the mail for what they need specifically

July 1, 2013---------------I-130 Petition received USCIS

January 1, 2014-----------I-130 Approved

March 7,2014--------------AOS processing fee paid

April 15, 2014---------------IV fee paid

September 16, 2014--------NVC receives documents for visa interview

December 1, 2014----------Receive checklist cover letter

January 22, 2015------------NVC receives missing information

March 18, 2015--------------All required documentation received by NVC for interview

March 26, 2015--------------NVC informs us of interview date scheduled

May 13, 2015-----------------Biometrics appointment at 1pm

May 14, 2015-----------------Physical Exam

May 15, 2015-----------------Interview date at Ciudad Juarez, Mexico----Visa denied because of overstay

July 8, 2015-------------------Wavier I-601 received by USCIS at Nebraska Service Center

****Waiting for a positive response**** :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I called today and let my husband speak to them.They told us they are working on July 3 they say they are 26 days behind. I dont know what that means,because i saw so much different dates on here.they update the site Jan 12 and say they were working on July 3,If i called July 26 how could you stil be working on July 3.How can i check the number around me?.On their site i checked the numbers around me 8 and 9 approve but 7 is not looked at yet. 9 was received the same day as mine July 29 and was approved Oct 10.Dont know how NBSC work,s.

Download the USCIS tracker app. Go to the search tool. Enter in random other case numbers, select the number of cases around that case # you want to see. It will show what type of form what received and the status.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Our RFE was sent to USCIS on 2015-03-05. We got our senator involved in September after six months had passed with no change. We were then issued an RFE. We worked on the RFE for a few months, then returned it in December. Only after our senator's office got involved a second time did we finally get approval yesterday.

Finally.

(See our timeline for more specific dates)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Our RFE was sent to USCIS on 2015-03-05. We got our senator involved in September after six months had passed with no change. We were then issued an RFE. We worked on the RFE for a few months, then returned it in December. Only after our senator's office got involved a second time did we finally get approval yesterday.

Finally.

(See our timeline for more specific dates)

My I ask what do they ask for in ur RFE that you received because We just got our case updated to an RFE too but are still waiting for it to come in the mail??

July 1, 2013---------------I-130 Petition received USCIS

January 1, 2014-----------I-130 Approved

March 7,2014--------------AOS processing fee paid

April 15, 2014---------------IV fee paid

September 16, 2014--------NVC receives documents for visa interview

December 1, 2014----------Receive checklist cover letter

January 22, 2015------------NVC receives missing information

March 18, 2015--------------All required documentation received by NVC for interview

March 26, 2015--------------NVC informs us of interview date scheduled

May 13, 2015-----------------Biometrics appointment at 1pm

May 14, 2015-----------------Physical Exam

May 15, 2015-----------------Interview date at Ciudad Juarez, Mexico----Visa denied because of overstay

July 8, 2015-------------------Wavier I-601 received by USCIS at Nebraska Service Center

****Waiting for a positive response**** :)

Timeline

My I ask what do they ask for in ur RFE that you received because We just got our case updated to an RFE too but are still waiting for it to come in the mail??

:time:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Update on waiver, consulate received passport an medical an PC on Monday. ceac site was updated april 6th an updated again today April 7th to administration processing. Is this normal?

Hello my waiver was approved on january 20 ... just want to know how long it took to get the instruction letter from the embassy or should i call them.

Hello my waiver was approved on january 20 ... just want to know how long it took to get the instruction letter from the embassy or should i call them.

Congratulations! in my opinion if you are using a lawyer then let lawyer notify the consulate

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats! How long did it take for your waiver to be

It took 7 months to get approved ....wait for the uscis chart if it shows the processing time over the date your case filled, than call them to file a report they make decesion in a week. Each case took different time u cant be sure.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Good afternoon. So my husband had his I 130 interview in Ciudad Juarez on September 22nd, 2015. He was denied and given a blue sheet that said he had to do a I 601. We did the I 601 with a lawyer. USCIS sent us the notice of receipt on December 16, 2015. The Nebraska Service Center is handling our case.

If anyone has been through this... can I have any advice? How long the process takes? What should I expect? Will the next interview be in Ciudad Juarez as well? I will really appreciate any help!

Edited by amandayc

Timeline

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

This shows they are currently processing waiver applications received in July, 2015.

You can expect to wait approximately 6 months until you hear anything from USCIS. You can use your case # to track the status of your waiver case on their website https://www.uscis.gov/

Use the check your status icon.

Once approved USCIS will notify your embassy and you will receive instructions from there. I have heard of some going back to Ciudad Juarez to complete the process.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.