2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Did you get an RFE? That is usually long. Did you call them after they posted a processing date past Sept? I'm barely keeping it together at 6 months. Not sure how you did it.

She did not get an RFE, and yes, after we made it passed the processing time, I submitted an inquiry and they said to wait another 120 days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I have an approved I-130 for my husband who came to the US undocumented from Mexico 11 years ago, no criminal records. Our process is now at the NVC. We would like to know if any one here has any advice or past experience in regards to the I-601? Who notifies us if we need to summit an I-601? I am really nervous to have the interview abroad and not being approved or having to have my husband stay abroad for not having an I-601? I have done a lot of research regarding I-601 but still unclear, also I will be contacting a lawyer, but until that happens any suggestions or past experience are welcome. Thank you in advance

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My husband's I 601 got approved this past Friday! Gracias a Dios! What a long journey this has been!!!

Wow! congrats really happy for you. When did you file his 601 and praying for everyone to be with their families and loved ones.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Wow! congrats really happy for you. When did you file his 601 and praying for everyone to be with their families and loved ones.

Thank you so much! Received date for our waiver is December 16, 2015.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

On 25 august 2016 my waiver is denied by USCIS as I check on their site , they sent me the notice of decision. Now I am 90 percent dead seeing this. I don't know the reason yet why they denied I all check. Now seriously what to do now ???? Guys

On 25 august 2016 my waiver is denied by USCIS as I check on their site , they sent me the notice of decision. Now I am 90 percent dead seeing this. I don't know the reason yet why they denied I all check. Now seriously what to do now ???? Guys

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Try again? Did you use a lawyer? Are you on the doing the I601 or I601A? There's a great group on Facebook with tons of people who have done the waiver 2, 3, 4 times.

04/19/16 PD - NOA1 (Potomac Service Center)

07/13/16 Transferred to National Benefits Center to "speed up" processing

08/06/16 Transferred to Local Field Office (Philadelphia) for Marriage Interview

10/04/16 - Congressional Inquiry

01/05/17 - Ombudsman says will receive Interview letter within 30 Days!

02/01/17 - Marriage Interview

02/02/17 - I-130 Approved!!!  :D

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Was there more involved in your case than an overstay?

Did you show how a separation would impact your relationship and what hardship it has caused your spouse?

Did you use a lawyer?

Timeline

Try again? Did you use a lawyer? Are you on the doing the I601 or I601A? There's a great group on Facebook with tons of people who have done the waiver 2, 3, 4 times.

. Yes I hire lawyer but no help from him now searching for another and I am on i601 waiver. What is the name of Facebook page?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The group is for i601a waiver so probably won't be helpful for u

04/19/16 PD - NOA1 (Potomac Service Center)

07/13/16 Transferred to National Benefits Center to "speed up" processing

08/06/16 Transferred to Local Field Office (Philadelphia) for Marriage Interview

10/04/16 - Congressional Inquiry

01/05/17 - Ombudsman says will receive Interview letter within 30 Days!

02/01/17 - Marriage Interview

02/02/17 - I-130 Approved!!!  :D

Timeline

do you mind me asking when did you file your waiver? and what was it for? Because I have filed a 601 waiver for my husband also. If you feel comfortable you can reply me in private messages. Please it would really help

The group is for i601a waiver so probably won't be helpful for u

And I think there is no group for 601 waivers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.