2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

LD. This is good news,finally congrats Friday they said that they sent ours to expedite department, hope to hear soon.

Our lawyer said he submitted one too for our case. I hope we hear soon. good luck on your case. :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Our status shows ready!! For almost 2 years all I have seen is "refused" but now it finally finally says ready. Dear God thank you! Sweet Baby Jesus thank you!

Congrats. Nice to see your time in the 601 waiver forum coming to an end.

I-129F K-1 Fiance Visa Process, I-212/601 Waivers

November 2013 - Met online: Match.com
December 6 - 8, 2013 - Met in person for the first time in Mexico.
February 2014 - Filed for K1/K2 Visa
April 2014 - K1 Visa Approved
March 19, 2015 - Attended interview in Juarez. fiancée denied. Allowed to file for I-212 and 601 waivers
June 25, 2015 - 212 and 601 Waivers received at Phoenix lockbox and forwarded to Nebraska Service Center.
December 21, 2015 - Waivers Approved
December 28, 2015 - Instruction letter received. Request for passports and new medical.
February 1-3, 2016 - Trip to Juarez for new medical and submit passports to consulate.
February 5, 2016 - Medical documents and passports received at consulate.

February 12, 2016 - Passports with K1 Visa picked up from DHL in Tijuana.
February 22, 2016 - Entry into California through Otay Mesa POE without daughter who decided to stay in MX.
April 30, 2016 - Married!!!!

AOS, EAD, AP Process

June 1, 2016 - Mailed adjustment of status packet.
June 15, 2016 - NOA1 Received I-485, I-131, I-765
July 8, 2016 - Biometrics Appointment
July 25, 2016 I-485, I-131, I-765 Cases appeared on USCIS Website.

August 29, 2016 - EAD/AP Card received via USPS Priority Mail.

November 21, 2016 - Received text that Interview has been Scheduled for 12/21/16

December 21, 2016 - Interview in San Francisco

December 29, 2016 - AOS Approved, 

I-751 ROC -Process

December 6, 2018 - I-751 Received Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

January 28, 2018 - File receipt and extension letter received.

August, 2020 file transferred to be adjudicated with N-400

July 6,2021 Combo Interview Scheduled in San Francisco

August 3, 2021 ROC/ Naturalization Interview

August 6, 2021 ROC Approved

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 14, 2020 - N-400 filed

July 6, 2021 Received Notice of Combo Interview Scheduled in San Francisco, CA

August 3, 2021 Combination ROC/Naturalization Interview

August 6, 2021 Naturalization Approved

August 24, 2021 Oath Ceremony and Naturalization Certificate Issued

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats. Nice to see your time in the 601 waiver forum coming to an end.

Thank you. Yes, can't say I'll miss it lol. But if I can help anyone please PM me!

Blessings

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Batthdev,I know what you saying.I have days that I dont want to go on,things happening to me and around me and I cant do anything about it. I am held captive. 4 times my surgery had to cancel,condition getting worst. The doctor give me one more chance for Aug, this was mention in my RFE rec June 9th upon till now no response. We had to call them Wed,and the lady send in an expedite request. I am always afraid to contact them as it might slow things even more,she say no, so we sent in the request.

I hope everything turns out right for you.

Issued! Within a week we went from refused to issued. Surreal.

Congrats! I am so happy for you

Timeline

Hii to everyone

As of now on 6 may i got rfe more more documents on 5 july rfe evidence submitted to uscis. And status changed to received evidence but on today when i checked nvc site of ds260 form says reopened but before it was submitted but i am confused about the status

Do anyone can help me with this why its showing to reopened on nvc website

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I have a question should i file an expediate my husbands father is in a nursing home and the doctors have told him there is nothing else they can do for him he's had three seizures and he can not care for himself at all he and his mom go everyday to feed and help bathe him. But now his mom is going to have knee surgery and he has to take care of her but he also needs to go with his dad and keep a full time job to sustain his and his mothers home and mine and our childrens home here in Mexico is this a good enough reason he needs me to go over ther so I can care for his mother after her surgery.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Good Afternoon, My husband will be attending his interview July 26th in Juarez/Mexico. We are expecting a denial because he was present in the US and is on year 5 of a 10 year ban for unlawful presence. He does not have a record of any kind and left voluntarily from the states. I understand as long as the hardship letter is strong, the approval rate is pretty high. My question is what are peoples current experience on the wait time to hear a decision on the I-601 waiver after it has been submitted? All of the timelines I find tend to be outdated.

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

intllovers, the wait time seems to be around 9 to 10 months, but again each case is individual. How do you know he has a 5 to 10 year ban? Have you filed for some kind of waiver before?

anahialanadan, you should ask your attorney, I personal would try anything I think would help get my spouse home sooner...all they can say is no :idea:

ricksme1983, it means they have the evidence you sent, and are looking at your case again...good luck!!!!!

God bless everyone...still praying that everyone is granted favor and will be with their significant other soon

Timeline

Hii to everyone

As of now on 6 may i got rfe more more documents on 5 july rfe evidence submitted to uscis. And status changed to received evidence but on today when i checked nvc site of ds260 form says reopened but before it was submitted but i am confused about the status

Do anyone can help me with this why its showing to reopened on nvc website

what type of documents did they ask? if you dont mind sharing?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I know this is probably a stupid question but I have been reading this thread and noticed that last year the waivers were approved within 4-6 moths and this year people are waiting 8 + months...why the change in processing times?

My I-601 and I 212 were received on May 16th 2016, so I know I have long wait...but this is killing me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.