2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Our waiver was approved today! :dancing:

Finally so very happy but it honestly doesn't feel real....we've been waiting so long! Here are our dates.

12/19/14 Denied - one year ban

08/04/15 Waiver filed

02/11/16 RFE

03/25/16 RFE response received

05/25/16 Approved

Thank you to everyone for all their advice, kind words, thoughts and prayers.

Filed: Other Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I was deported on July 11 2016 and sent to Venezuela. I have been separated from my wife (Gay couple) for almost two years now. I went to the Embassy for my interview on Feb 10/2016 and the officer gave us a form saying that we were allowed to filled a I-212 and I- 601. Basically I overstayed and obviously because I was deported these two forms are required.

I already completed my medical and also criminal background. The two forms I-212 and I-601 were filled

Filed: Other Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I was in a detention center for 17 days then deported to Venezuela on July 2014.

I can say now that I have a great attorney.

But I can express with words how difficult it's been to be away from my wife from almost 2 years now.

As I mentioned before I went for my interview at the Embassy on Feb 10 and after that per request of my immigration officer we filled the waivers on March 12 and the USCIS Web posted a note saying that they received the package and that they have sent a letter on how they will process my case and if by May 13 I don't have the letter we should call them.

My attorney contacted them and they told her that the letter is on it way.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Our waiver was approved today! :dancing:

Finally so very happy but it honestly doesn't feel real....we've been waiting so long! Here are our dates.

12/19/14 Denied - one year ban

08/04/15 Waiver filed

02/11/16 RFE

03/25/16 RFE response received

05/25/16 Approved

Thank you to everyone for all their advice, kind words, thoughts and prayers.

Congratulations!!!!!!!! wow, that's awesome!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Has anyone here worked with Micheal Cho (smart immigration) for I 601 waiver? Thanks all.

I have, we just filed a waiver and I 212 with him, his prices are significantly lower than other attorneys. He is very diligent and answers his emails within a day. I highly recommend him...as far as approvals, I would let you know once I get mine.

Filed: Other Country: Spain
Timeline

Has anyone here worked with Micheal Cho (smart immigration) for I 601 waiver? Thanks all.

He is very good at what he does. it took him about two months to do my waiver. it was submitted in november ive been waiting 7 months. he replies fast and profesionally and very reasonable price. highly recomended

Filed: Other Timeline

question..... how many inquiries are allowed for the I-601??? please help

For a service request? I don't think there is a limit to the number of inquiries you can submit. I just submitted my third service request inquiries for case outside normal processing time (case submitted on July 27th 2015). They sent me the usual response saying "Officer is looking at your case. Please wait 60 days and you will get a response"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.