nab-400

Tracking 60 days

688 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Yesterday my AOS status changed from Paid to N/A, called them in the evening and it is CC :dancing:. My scan date was 7th Jan and CC date is 14th Jan (Saturday). I didn't know NVC folks worked on Saturday.

I have spent so many sleepless nights worrying about getting a checklist and what not. My advice to all the folks in this situation, please hang in there, I know it is a torturous time, but don't let NVC rob the present from you. Enjoy the happy present as you wait for the happier future.

Let us see for when they give me an interview date. I have taken a job in US so would be parting with my infant child and my wife until the interview so hopefully the wait is not very long.

Yesterday my AOS status changed from Paid to N/A, called them in the evening and it is CC :dancing:. My scan date was 7th Jan and CC date is 14th Jan (Saturday). I didn't know NVC folks worked on Saturday.

I have spent so many sleepless nights worrying about getting a checklist and what not. My advice to all the folks in this situation, please hang in there, I know it is a torturous time, but don't let NVC rob the present from you. Enjoy the happy present as you wait for the happier future.

Let us see for when they give me an interview date. I have taken a job in US so would be parting with my infant child and my wife until the interview so hopefully the wait is not very long.

Congratulations!!! I had heard there were some working on Saturdays to try to reduce the backlog...guess it's true!

I don't like wishing the days away & try not to do that but I can't help feeling anxious as we get so close and nothing is more on my mind!! But thanks for the reminder to keep happy in the present while we wait for the happier future!!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I called today and they told me that there is no timeline for emails. Is anyone aware of this?

F2A -CIR1: Husband

PD: September 12, 2013

CC: Feb 10, 2014

Mail Naturalization for Upgrade: Jan 29, 2015

Case in review March 23, 2015

Case Upgraded to IR: April 10, 2015

IL: June 1, 2015

Visa in Hand: ???

Naturalization: Wife

Eligibility Criteria: 5 years

06-10-2014: Eligibility Date
03-08-2014: Application Sent
03-10-2014: Application Received
03-10-2014: Check/Money Order Cashed
03-12-2014: Priority Date
04-02-2014: Biometrics Walk In Date
05-08-2014: In-line for Interview
01-20-2015: Interview Date
01-29-2015: Oath Ceremony
01-29-2015: Citizen

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Case completed on March 20. Scan date: January 22. No checklists.

------

I-130 (as part of IR-5 process) - USCIS (Nebraska Service Center)

06/09/14 - sent I-130

06/14/14 - NOA 1

11/14/14 - NOA 2 (5 months)

AOS (Local Office: Denver)

03/24/15 - AOS packet sent via USPS Priority Mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131 w/ approved I-130)

03/26/15 - package delivered according to USPS website

04/01/15 - email notifying the AOS package has been received

04/02/15 - an AOS fee withdrawn from a bank account

04/09/15 - received hard copies of all three NOAs (NOAs dated 04/01/15)

04/28/15 - Biometrics

05/08/15 - online status changed to "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview"

05/18/15 - online status changed to I-765 approved-wait the card in the mail (no change for I-131) (80 days)

05/19/15 - received EAD/AP in the mail

05/28/15 - online status changed to "As of June 28, case is ready to be scheduled for an interview." This is the second time of such change since 05/08/15.

07/05/15 - online status changed to "As of July 5, case is ready to be scheduled for an interview." How many times are they going to update that status, I wonder?

12/18/15 - still waiting!!! For almost 9 months now (261 days from AOS NOA, 234 days from Biometrics).

01/14/16 - submitted "out-of-normal processing time" inquiry and called USCIS that stated the case is still at NBC and "inquiry" should answer why there is such delay.

01/15/16 - 294 days since the AOS was received by the USCIS; 262 days from the biometrics.

01/28/16 - [day 309] received response to case status inquiry (processed on 01/23/15) - "your case is waiting to be scheduled for interview," so wait another 90 days [sigh].

02/21/16 - [day 332] interview scheduled for 03/24/16 [363 days from the receipt of petition].

02/24/16 - [day 363] AOS interview. Approval on the spot.

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Congratulations.

My category is EB-1.

March 6: scan date at NVC

March 16: expedite request sent

March 20: the expedite request was forwarded to the U.S. Consulate General in Frankfurt, Germany

March 27: the expedite request still under review

Waiting 23 days now ...

EB-1A Extraordinary Ability green card, premium processing, consular processing from abroad

WHEN WHO WHAT

15.01.15 attorney: filed my petition I-140 to USCIS (Texas)
22.01.15 attorney: received my approval notice I-797 from USCIS

22.01.15 me: filed for police certificates from Department of Justice in three countries

05.02.15 USCIS: mailed the case to NVC

26.02.15 Departments of Justice: mailed police certificates to me

26.02.15 NVC: issued case number and invoice ID
26.02.15 me: paid IV fee
02.03.15 NVC: IV fee online status: paid
02.03.15 me: completed DS-260 form
02.03.15 me: mailed civil documents to NVC (DHL)
06.03.15 NVC: received my civil documents (DHL tracking), NVC scan date
10.03.15 NVC: confirmed the reception and scan date, informed about 60 days processing delay

10.03.15 me: completed medical exam and mailed it to the Consulate (DHL)

11.03.15 me: called the congressman office

16.03.15 congressman office: e-mailed an expedite request to NVC

16.03.15 Consulate: received my medical exam (DHL tracking)

20.03.15 NVC: forwarded the expedite request to the U.S. Consulate in Frankfurt, Germany

30.03.15 Consulate: approved the expedite request (per e-mail response to me)

30.03.15 Consulate: confirmed the reception of my medical exam

31.03.15 NVC: acknowledged the approved expedite request (per e-mail to the congressman office)

01.04.15 NVC: e-mailed me about the approved expedite request

06.04.15 NVC: CEAC status "In Transit"

08.04.15 Consulate: received the files from NVC (DHL tracking)

09.04.15 NVC: CEAC status "Ready"

13.04.15 me: emailed the Consulate to check on the status

15.04.15 Consulate: confirmed receiving the physical files from NVC

15.04.15 Consulate: asked for the original civil documents

15.04.15 me: mailed the original civil documents (DHL)

16.04.15 Consulate: received the original civil documents (DHL tracking)

20.04.15 Consulate: issued an Interview Letter

29.04.15 me: interview: IV approved

21.05.15 NVC: CEAC status "Issued"

23.05.15 me: IV in passport received

23.05.15 me: ELIS paid

23.05.15 me: Point of Entry

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Has this ever happened to anyone?

___F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________

The NVC has received the information you have submitted in reference to the Affidavit of Support. Please be advised that the Affidavit of Support information you have provided does not appear to meet the minimum income requirement according to the current poverty guidelines to sponsor the intending immigrant(s) for this petition. The consular officer will make a decision regarding this requirement at the time of your interview. In order to avoid delays, you may wish to submit an additional Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) for a/another Joint Sponsor to the National Visa Center to assist in sponsoring the intending immigrants. To view the current poverty guidelines, visit http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864P.pdf.

If you decide to use a Joint Sponsor to assist in sponsoring the intending immigrants, please note that you the sponsor may not use Form I-864EZ and will also need to submit Form I-864.

My ceas has changed from paid to n/a, does that mean I've been approved? But I might not be approved AT the interview because me and my joint sponsor don't make enough? I don't know what to do, I might not be able to get another joint sponsor. Is there anything else I can do? Has anyone been approved a visa without making the minimum requirement?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi All, i'm new to this forum.

DS-260 was submitted on (Apr. 1st 2015)

IV & AOS Documents were sent on: (Apr. 2nd 2015)

NVC scan date and acknowledgement e-mail came on: (Apr. 6th 2015) --> 60 Days = June. 4th 2015 --> Fingers crossed that I won't receive a checklist.... however, my attorney never mentioned anything about submitting a Police Certificate from the UAE and told me one wouldn't be needed (I've been living/working in Dubai for 10 yrs now).... so not sure if i'm going to get hit with the checklist and be asked to submit a police certificate from UAE restarting the 60 day cycle.... time will tell :)

Good luck to all!

Thanks

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I will advice u to go and get the police clearance now and send NVC if u know u want to afford checklist....if not u are going to receive one ok

yup,thanks.

Applied for my PCC on Apr 9th and received it today. I already sent it to my attorney and she said she'll send it to NVC tomorrow.

Thanks for the input

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.