nab-400

Tracking 60 days

688 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

I called NVC today and I was told that they have scheduled an interview appointment for my wife today for April 9th. So it took them 8 days to set up the appointment. Thank God I don't have to dial that NVC number again and I wish everyone the same.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

Congrats to everyone;) January scan dates...our time is coming:) good luck to all of us!

Edited by Frips

N-400 Timeline
04/02/19 N-400 Submitted online
04/22/19 Biometrics
11/05/19 Interview (Approved)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

08/11/17 I-751 Packet delivered to USCIS

09/18/17 Biometrics Appointment

08/17/18 2nd extension letter (additional 6 months)

11/02/18 New card is being  produced (Approved)

NVC
11-04-2014 NVC case receive

05-20-2015 Visa received

10-06-2015 Time to kick back and let it fly

I called NVC today and I was told that they have scheduled an interview appointment for my wife today for April 9th. So it took them 8 days to set up the appointment. Thank God I don't have to dial that NVC number again and I wish everyone the same.

Wow! Congrats! I'm on day 34 of waiting for a date. I tried the NVC once or twice this week but didn't get through. I could not deal with hearing that no interview has been scheduled yet, we will let you know when one has been given.

I have no idea when a date will be given either, just one big wait and see.

Well impatience got the better of me and I called today (54th day). The rather unhappy lady asked for all the details then with a bit of British charm :) she cheered up and told me that as the weather has been so bad they are a a few days behind and to give them a call end of the week and it maybe reviewed by then.

So fingers crossed that by next week we have a CC (not banking on this week)

Edited by johnhol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks for the Information .For them our life is documents and nothing more then that.Best of luck and hope you will get CC this week.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

So I got my interview date from NVC yesterday ,it's April 1st 2015 thank God finally. But I'm still waiting for my daughter's cc, we asked for a expedite of her case so we r praying they grant it. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel *sigh*

I finally got an interview date for the 7th April! I can't believe it

now I'm nervous as eve. Good luck to everyone waiting on a cc and interview date.

So I got my interview date from NVC yesterday ,it's April 1st 2015 thank God finally. But I'm still waiting for my daughter's cc, we asked for a expedite of her case so we r praying they grant it. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel *sigh*

Congrat! Good luck on the expedite.

finally!!! congratulations to you! (:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

I finally got an interview date for the 7th April! I can't believe it

now I'm nervous as eve. Good luck to everyone waiting on a cc and interview date.

Congrat! Good luck on the expedite.

Congratsss!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.