Natálya&John

White House Petition - K1 & k3 VISA - Lets creat a campaign!

51 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

The waiting time isnt necessarily my main point. Just the fact that the system doesnt work! As I described above, I dont get help anywhere, I dont get to know whats up with my papers.

I know this is not the biggest problem in the world, but as this topic was discussed here, I wanted to share my opinion!

I never said they would have to add more workers, maybe change the way the work on the applications??? And other things like that, make it simpler, have good customer service where you can get help. Maybe if they hired more workers, the unemployed could get jobs, maybe even someone on the street and then end that persons homelessness. It's not always bad idea to create more jobs..

But my main point is, just fix the system, create new for the workers on working them which makes it faster. Use better technology.

So you guys, you really dont think they should fix the system?

AOS

4/30/2014 AOS/EAD/AP mailed
5/1/2014 USCIS received our papers
5/6/2014 NOA Date for all my applications

5/29/2014 Biometrics done in Detroit
moved to Minneapolis, MN June 10th
6/10/2014 RFE regarding my birth certificate(It was their own mistake, my birth certificate was exactly what they need)
6/11/2014 RFE response mailed to USCIS by our lawyer
6/11/2014 I-485 status moved to Initial review after telling USCIS our new address
7/2/2014 I-485 status moved to Testing and Interview

7/21/2014 EAD to card/document production yayy :)

7/22/2014 AP status chagend to post desicion activity

7/25/2014 EAD combo card mailed

7/29/2014 EAD combo card arrived at my old address(address was changed TWO times before that, even by my lawer and USCIS still had my old address)

-my parents-in-law are sending it to me overnight

Travelled to Finland with my husband for 3 weeks in August. Came back with my Advance Parole, POE in Chicago, no problems with AP.

10/7/2014 Interview date

10/8/2014 I485 status moved to card/document production! HAPPY :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Create new ways for the workers on working on the application which would make the process go faster*

AOS

4/30/2014 AOS/EAD/AP mailed
5/1/2014 USCIS received our papers
5/6/2014 NOA Date for all my applications

5/29/2014 Biometrics done in Detroit
moved to Minneapolis, MN June 10th
6/10/2014 RFE regarding my birth certificate(It was their own mistake, my birth certificate was exactly what they need)
6/11/2014 RFE response mailed to USCIS by our lawyer
6/11/2014 I-485 status moved to Initial review after telling USCIS our new address
7/2/2014 I-485 status moved to Testing and Interview

7/21/2014 EAD to card/document production yayy :)

7/22/2014 AP status chagend to post desicion activity

7/25/2014 EAD combo card mailed

7/29/2014 EAD combo card arrived at my old address(address was changed TWO times before that, even by my lawer and USCIS still had my old address)

-my parents-in-law are sending it to me overnight

Travelled to Finland with my husband for 3 weeks in August. Came back with my Advance Parole, POE in Chicago, no problems with AP.

10/7/2014 Interview date

10/8/2014 I485 status moved to card/document production! HAPPY :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

This application process is peanuts! I went through getting my partner perm resedency in my country and we paid 4 times as much, wirh out a lawyer. I am surprised its so cheap!

I was thinking that too... What is ur country?

I went through Italy and it was a nightmare! Talk about inhumane and rude... I had to lineup outside at 6 am for several days in a row outside the police station behind barricades in the cold and rain for the "possibility" of getting a number the "might or might not" be called to go inside and apply all the while being yelled at by the officer to not lean on the rail or building... Took us 4 days to get a number low enough (#26 which the max number each day served was 30) to get in the door... Then to pick up, 5 months later, we had to push and wave our hands hoping they chose us to check on the status...

Sitting in the living room on hold with the uscis mis-information line... Piece of cake...

Best I can say is once it is over and you are together, it will all be a distant memory...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

I was thinking that too... What is ur country?

I went through Italy and it was a nightmare! Talk about inhumane and rude... I had to lineup outside at 6 am for several days in a row outside the police station behind barricades in the cold and rain for the "possibility" of getting a number the "might or might not" be called to go inside and apply all the while being yelled at by the officer to not lean on the rail or building... Took us 4 days to get a number low enough (#26 which the max number each day served was 30) to get in the door... Then to pick up, 5 months later, we had to push and wave our hands hoping they chose us to check on the status...

Sitting in the living room on hold with the uscis mis-information line... Piece of cake...

Best I can say is once it is over and you are together, it will all be a distant memory...

Thats horrible. We are in Australia. We had to get PR here due to veing a same sex couple so it has not be legal for me to move to the states until last year. I guess thats part of why it makes me cross when people complain about the system. We have had to wait for 5 years to be legally recognised as a couple in immigrations eyes. 5 years... 5 months isnt that bad when you compare the 2!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Thats horrible. We are in Australia. We had to get PR here due to veing a same sex couple so it has not be legal for me to move to the states until last year. I guess thats part of why it makes me cross when people complain about the system. We have had to wait for 5 years to be legally recognised as a couple in immigrations eyes. 5 years... 5 months isnt that bad when you compare the 2!!!

Everything is relative ... Funny how circumstances are sometimes so different... You are so HAPPY to be given the opportunity to wait! and 5 months IS nothing. Yes, the system sucks, but it is the system... I figure no sense getting all upset, better to use that energy towards something positive... We would all love to see things change and be more efficient, but really? How often does that actually happen?

Happy u are finally able to be together! Good luck on ur journey..

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

I know I sound negative to you, but I am a realist.. I will be honest, I was not happy at all waiting for 7 months. Seeing other people's timeline getting approved that quick, made me grumpy at my fiance, but what can I do?? Use my energy getting mad over nothing. I understand your situation. You are upset.

Most people who have done this process will understand me, because they also experience this.. What did they do? They waited, now they are happy living with their lover. You just really have to wait.

I am totally agree with you. Though my petition got approved pretty quick at TSC in 2013 but my husband and I started courtship from 2008. Imagine long distance in 5 years before he filed I-129F for me compare to others. I am also realist and I never expected got approved very quick. Maybe because I did not expect then the miracle happened. Patience is a virtue. People should know there is a truth behind those words.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.