delt7410

i need help please and i type in arabic because i only speck english very will (merged)

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** two similar topics merged. Please do not post more than once on a question/ issue *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

he started another one....

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

i would like from you to help me to type message to senator , explain for him all this and ask his help

read please this and type for me my english is bad and my wife very sick

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello my best friend here in this nice website :

all know that my wife here with me we live together .... she get sick and i take here to clink they fond she have cancer tumor stage 3 .... like to many friends here advice me to apply B1-B2 visa because doctor say she need to go back to usa soon as possible .... i do i take her and we go to consulate .... but they dont give me visa because they told me i cant have non immigrate visa and im waiting my papers I130 to get done .... my wife meet consul and she was showing him all her medical papers and she show him all certificate from professor ....and they get worried ... they told her to go back but she say is ur fault because you think bad on this married and denied my husband .. and know i die here and i dont go without him ......etc one officer told her to call our lawyer and ask expedite

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

U got the case already all you have to do is write a note to wherever your paper work at either in uscis or nvc with sending them the medical proof and inshallah everything will be good as I read on a forum that shows the case in which they have to expedite your paperwork so do it now and at the same time write a letter to a congressman no more waiting do ur part

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

U got the case already all you have to do is write a note to wherever your paper work at either in uscis or nvc with sending them the medical proof and inshallah everything will be good as I read on a forum that shows the case in which they have to expedite your paperwork so do it now and at the same time write a letter to a congressman no more waiting do ur part

can you helep me to do letter for him

Timeline

You need to send your wife ahead of you to begin treatment, even expedites can take time!! Your wife should be able to help you with writing the letter (or her family) since she speaks english and knows the details of her health issues.

All this waiting and blaming isn't going to make her cancer go away and the longer you wait you could end up in the states without a wife! Sorry to put it so bluntly , but I'm stating the obvious.

Timeline

Here is the form of the letter just delete what you dont need on it

(place and date)

(your name)

(your address)

(your email address)

(your phone number)

(Congressman or Senators name)

(Congressman or Senators address)

RE: Inquiry into I-130 Petition for (name), Spouse of (name)

Attn: (office worker assigned to your case)

Dear Congressman (name),

I write to request your help in expediting my I-130 visa request for my wife/husband. My wife/husband and I were married on (date), in (location). My wife/husband is named (name), and she is a (nation) citizen. [Current location or other sentence of explanation].

I filed an I-130 Petition for Alien Relative in/on (date), and received confirmation that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services received the petition on (date). The case was assigned receipt number (receipt #). According to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services webpage, a request typically takes five months to be processed.

After waiting this amount of time, and with the planned date of our return to the United States in (date) rapidly approaching, I request that you file an inquiry into the status of (name)s visa with USCIS on my behalf. I have included copies of the original documents from my application (excluding photographs), a copy of the receipt from USCIS, and a copy of my earlier correspondence with your office on this issue.

Thank you for your kind attention and help in this matter.

Sincerely,

(signature)

(name)

Timeline

Salam brother

Here it is, and there is no sugarcoating it. As you have said your wife has cancer, and to make matter worse it is a stage 3. Cancer is not something to mess around with let alone stage 3 cancer.

Firstly: most important is that your wife needs to leave for the USA to get treatment. And sooner rather than later.

Secondly: you need to translate all the document from the doctors make photocopies and send them to USCIS requesting them to expedite you case.

Thirdly: who does your have in the us for family? She is going to need lots of support, and I understand that you love your wife very much you have shown that in your posts.

But keep in mind that if you truly love your wife which you do, you must sacrifice to keep her alive by making her go to the USA to get the treatment she so desperately needs and must have to fight this disease.

I admire you for trying to do all you can to be with your wife, and inch Allah with the right treatment she will beat this disease. But you must send her to the UAS you just must.

Timeline

Here is the form of the letter just delete what you dont need on it

(place and date)

(your name)

(your address)

(your email address)

(your phone number)

(Congressman or Senators name)

(Congressman or Senators address)

RE: Inquiry into I-130 Petition for (name), Spouse of (name)

Attn: (office worker assigned to your case)

Dear Congressman (name),

I write to request your help in expediting my I-130 visa request for my wife/husband. My wife/husband and I were married on (date), in (location). My wife/husband is named (name), and she is a (nation) citizen. [Current location or other sentence of explanation].

I filed an I-130 Petition for Alien Relative in/on (date), and received confirmation that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services received the petition on (date). The case was assigned receipt number (receipt #). According to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services webpage, a request typically takes five months to be processed.

After waiting this amount of time, and with the planned date of our return to the United States in (date) rapidly approaching, I request that you file an inquiry into the status of (name)s visa with USCIS on my behalf. I have included copies of the original documents from my application (excluding photographs), a copy of the receipt from USCIS, and a copy of my earlier correspondence with your office on this issue.

Thank you for your kind attention and help in this matter.

Sincerely,

(signature)

(name)

I may be mistaken but he needs to refile another I-130, he stated his first ended in a denial. Doesn't state when the denial happened since he doesn't have a timeline.

My understanding is that I-130 is still at the USCIS stage. His wife is with him in Morocco and has been diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer. The doctor advised her to return to America for agressive treatment. After the diagnosis, he applied for a tourist visa and was denied. At the consulate, he was advised to request an expedite on his I-130.

Whether or not he has requested the expedite is anyone's guess.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.