Beautifulday

Did I just get approved within a month time or is this a mistake

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi, me and my fiance sent in the fiance visa petition in in March..then we got the noa 1 at the beginning of April.. I checked the online status of our case n it said initial review.. Now today I just checked the case and this is what it says :

Post Decision Activity

On April 18, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Really confused. Thought this takes months.. Or is this something else? Or a mistake

My god... Extremely sorry for the duplicated threads, it's my phones fault, please don't ban me and if you could please delete the rest of em and keep this one

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi, me and my fiance sent in the fiance visa petition in in March..then we got the noa 1 at the beginning of April.. I checked the online status of our case n it said initial review.. Now today I just checked the case and this is what it says :

Post Decision Activity

On April 18, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Really confused. Thought this takes months.. Or is this something else? Or a mistake

My god... Extremely sorry for the duplicated threads, it's my phones fault, please don't ban me and if you could please delete the rest of em and keep this one

California Service Centre is averaging under 2 months. Your petition has been approved. Congrats!

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Timeline

California Service Centre is averaging under 2 months. Your petition has been approved. Congrats!

But it's been less than a month... If this isn't a mistake then I'm wondering why our case was approved this quick..

So now what? What's the next step.. I'm just overwhelmed. And I'm in America til end of may

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats! you are one of the lucky ones to get approved this fast!! celebrate..

Congrats! you are one of the lucky ones to get approved this fast!! celebrate..

03/04/2014- I-129f Sent

03/11/2014- NOA1 Received via email/text

03/13/2014- Alien Registration number changed.

05/22/2014- NOA2 text message receive Approved in 72 days!! :dancing:

06/03/2014- NVC Case number received.

06/06/2014- CEAC status changed to "In transit"

06/10/2014- CEAC Status changed to Ready

06/16/2014- Packet 3 Received via email after I submitted an inquiry through website

06/26/2014 - Packet 3 sent

07/04/2014- Packet 4 Received Via Courier service

07/07/2014- Medical Done

07/16/2014- Interview(Approved!!!) :dance:

07/18/2014- CEAC Status update- Ready changed to Non-Immigrant

08/09/2014- CEAC Status update- AP

08/11/2014- CEAC Status Update- Issued

08/23/2014- Visa In hand

08/25/2014- POE chicago!!! :D

08/28/2014- Married! :luv:

AOS

2014-10-15 AOS/EAD/AP Mailed
2014-10-24 NOA1
2015-01-07 EAD/AP Combo Card Received

2015-03-17 Received Potential Interview Waiver Notice

2015-10-01- EAD Renewal request submitted

2016-07-21- AOS denied- we missed our interview in October 2015 because we didn't receive the interview letter and we were not notified via numerous service requests and senator inquiry placed after our missed interview appointment.

2016-08-17- I290B- Motion to reconsider filed by the lawyer.

2016-12-08- Motion to reconsider denied

Now starting the whole process again and refilling I-485.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes, hard to believe and you need to check it again and again to make sure that the status never changed into Initial Review.. :-) Congrats :-)

Filed: Timeline

Post Decision Activity

Yes you got approved that fast. Congrats!!!! Ours got approved within 20 days :).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Post Decision Activity

we were approved in 15 days. You can look at our timeline after approval for a idea of what happens next.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Post Decision Activity

California Service Center?

Timeline

we were approved in 15 days. You can look at our timeline after approval for a idea of what happens next.

OK, did, thanks. So now I am waiting for the nvc? N that can take a month? I don't get it,

California Service Center?

Yes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

OK, did, thanks. So now I am waiting for the nvc? N that can take a month? I don't get it,

Yes

Yes, now your case gets forwarded to the NVC, and a new case number assigned. Then this gets forwarded to the embassy you have your interview in (sorry I don't know where that is as I can't see it on your profile) what happens next is generally country dependent.

It usually only stays with the NVC for a 1/2 weeks. I got my case number a week after it had been approved, and 2 weeks after that it was transferred to the embassy. I then organised my medical, got my additional paperwork in line, then I was scheduled an interview. (Every embassy is different in how they operate)

Congrats on getting approved so quickly.

I hope this helps. There is a guide which will also help

Timeline

Yes, now your case gets forwarded to the NVC, and a new case number assigned. Then this gets forwarded to the embassy you have your interview in (sorry I don't know where that is as I can't see it on your profile) what happens next is generally country dependent.

It usually only stays with the NVC for a 1/2 weeks. I got my case number a week after it had been approved, and 2 weeks after that it was transferred to the embassy. I then organised my medical, got my additional paperwork in line, then I was scheduled an interview. (Every embassy is different in how they operate)

Congrats on getting approved so quickly.

I hope this helps. There is a guide which will also help

Hmm ok, let me make sure...the noa 2 is a thing from nvc? Cuz it said on the website that they mailed the approval thing to us on the 18th. So I get noa 2 thru mail now and then another thing in the mail?

And I'm from Poland

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.