Beautifulday

Did I just get approved within a month time or is this a mistake

19 posts in this topic

Hi, me and my fiance sent in the fiance visa petition in in March..then we got the noa 1 at the beginning of April.. I checked the online status of our case n it said initial review.. Now today I just checked the case and this is what it says :

Post Decision Activity

On April 18, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Really confused. Thought this takes months.. Or is this something else? Or a mistake

My god... Extremely sorry for the duplicated threads, it's my phones fault, please don't ban me and if you could please delete the rest of em and keep this one

You have been approved. Congrats. After that your approved petition will go to NVC and they assigned you a case number and then will be forwarded to a consulate that listed on your I-129F.

To inquiry the next step for visa application process at the US embassy in Warsaw, please lookup to this link.

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Poland&cty=Warsaw

Edited by Girl from Celebes

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Does anyone know why all American citizens cannot be treated the same, CSC has always (95%) of the time been so much quicker and more efficient than (PITIFUL) Vermont Service Center, and TSC also.

How can CSC be doing this procedure in days, to about 2 months..,.,and we have people waiting 6 months and more in TSC.,.,and I will just mention that me and my wife came through the government's immitation of an immigration service center (VSC) in late 2012 and my wife enterring the USA in April 2013.

IF CSC, can do approvals in a timely manner, why cannot Texas, and in the past Vermont?

By the way a "BIG congrats".,.,., for your quick approval.,.,here is hoping for more good news seen here!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.