Bradrean

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers

2,792 posts in this topic

My noa for my i130 is December 31 2013 and after a Week i applied for 129f they both directly went to Nebraska. My alien registration number was changed on January.

As I understand they send the k3 s to California if they are going to process it since my both applications are still in nsc I think my k3 will go to trash. But how do they choose which k3 s they wanna process?? Does anybody have any ideas?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I AM MAY FILER TRANSFERRED TO NSC ON 12-12-2013 AND 60 DAY SUPPLEMENTAL LETTER WAS EXPIRED ON 2-12-14 NOTHING STILL HOPING TO HEAR SOON!!!!!!!

ITS FRUSTRATE TO SEE OTHER GETTING APPROVED BEFORE US WHO HAD FILED THERE I130 IN JUNE OR JULY!!!!!

I AM MAY FILER TRANSFERRED TO NSC ON 12-12-2013 AND 60 DAY SUPPLEMENTAL LETTER WAS EXPIRED ON 2-12-14 NOTHING STILL HOPING TO HEAR SOON!!!!!!!

ITS FRUSTRATE TO SEE OTHER GETTING APPROVED BEFORE US WHO HAD FILED THERE I130 IN JUNE OR JULY!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Priority date 29-Nov-2013 and haven't heard a thing since. I suppose this is what you get when you work your entire life, pay your taxes on time, and stay out of jail. I don't know how many more times I can say goodbye to my wife at the airport and the last thing I see is her sad teary eyes. Then I have to keep it together for the 20 hour journey home. The emotional and financial expense is getting to be a bit much, but I've got easy compared to her. Working almost 70 hours week, with breaks for sleep and keeping a house together doesn't leave me much time to think about things.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My noa for my i130 is December 31 2013 and after a Week i applied for 129f they both directly went to Nebraska. My alien registration number was changed on January.

As I understand they send the k3 s to California if they are going to process it since my both applications are still in nsc I think my k3 will go to trash. But how do they choose which k3 s they wanna process?? Does anybody have any ideas?

All I-129F petitions get matched up with the corresponding I-130 and they get adjudicated at the same time.

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

June 6 filer transferred on 18th dec. Waiting.

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Just got transferred to NSC,

Not. Happy.

4533828f9f.png

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart.

USCIS: NVC:

6/21/2013 -Married in Stockholm, Sweden 4/16/2014- Case received at NVC

9/6/2013 -Priority Date 5/13 /2014- Case number and IIN assigned

2/25/2014 -Transferred to NSC 5/20/2014- DS-261 completed

3/31/2014 -Approved 5/21/2014- AOS fee invoiced and paid

5/22/2014- AOS package overnighted to NVC

5/28/2014- AOS scanned into the system

6/20/2014- IV invoice email (but fee still locked on CEAC )

6/23/2014- IV fee finally unlocked and paid.

IV package overnighted to NVC

6/30/2014- IV scanned in. DS260 completed.

7/1/2014- AOS accepted

7/2/2014- False checklist (AOS reviewed)

8/1/2014 False checklist (attorney's G28 reviewed)

8/2/2014 False checklist (NVC not sure why it was generated)

I am the beneficiary. 8/12/2014 CASE COMPLETE!

8/26/2014 Medical

9/2/2014 Interview... APPROVED!!!

9/5/2014 Visa in hand

Removal Of Conditions:

10/29- Package sent to VSC

11/1 - NOA1

11/17- Received biometrics appointment letter

11/30- Biometrics appointment

Timeline

Just got transferred to NSC,

Not. Happy.

I feel your pain!!!! but you never know!!!!!

Good luck!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just found this online

Give US Citizen I-130 & I-129F Petitions Proper Priority

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/give-us-citizen-i-130-i-129f-petitions-proper-priority/FxWZpJFF

We need to share and spread the word. Please read it.

Timeline

@ etrangais but I saw some other December k3 filers applications transferred to California and received their Noa2 s in a month.

The I-130's must have been approved at the same the time!!!!!!!

Kaelabelle I'm abroad too, we're lucky to be with hubby but I realllly want to get home. They said in a letter in October that processing dates are "supposedly" going to be back at 5 months by May. That might be good for you!! I'll try to find the link to the letter but it's on internet and on VJ. You should read it, might make you feel better.

Etrangais - like I said, look on VJ at timelines for i-130 and set the filter to transfers- nebraska. They have been on a few Junes lately so I think you're due for good news soon!!! Some people said they got 3 diff transfer emails (you said 2 already right?) and then they really did get approved not too long after. I really hope you get yours soon... You're due! Other centers are halfway done with August and starting sept transfers!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We filed in May. We were transferred to Nebraska in late Dec. We were told our case was being processed and we would here a decision or asking for more info. within 60 days as we ALL heard.

It is passed the 60 days. I came to visit my husband a few weeks ago in the US. We are now going to see a lawyer on march 5th to see if we can do an adjustment of status since I am here.

I would like to request that if you have any negative comment about not being able to file an AOS while I am here please reserve your comments.

Over my 10 months of waiting on this site I have seen the barrage of banter on the subject.

I will wait and see what the lawyer advises and take it from there.

Fingers are crossed that one way or another things will come together soon.

I got approved today from Nebraska!!!!!!!!

Alhamdou li Allah!!!!!!!!!!!

Etrangais I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!! This is good news guys! Every approval is good news especially when the dates are moving into July/august! Yay!!!

Snowflake if I were you ID DO IT! Go for it! Screw them if they make us wait this long!!! Doing things the legal/ "right way" gets us not too far. Obviously!

Let us know what happens!

I'd be trying to do it too if I wasn't scared he would be rufused and sent back at POE!!

Timeline

Etrangais I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!! This is good news guys! Every approval is good news especially when the dates are moving into July/august! Yay!!!

Thanks man! I really hope they get done with the backlog so they get to you guys as soon as possible.

Good luck!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.