mRx

happppppy new year!!!!

36 posts in this topic

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I chat with Gary and spent my new year with him online while we both hear the firecrackers in my neighborhood,while my son and my family watch the fireworks outside.

On the other hand,Gary spent his new year at work,yup..he is working!I tried to call him to greet him but he beat me to it!

Next year {God's willing)we spend the holiday with each other's arms! :luv:

Happy New Year Matt and to your wife! (F)

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: Timeline

Sian and I went to bed around 9pm. Yeah, we're wimps.

Actually, we've both been sick. No New Years festivities for us.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

I'm stuck out in the Gulf of Mexico 100 miles from land working my 7 day shift in the oilfields. No booze or celebrating for me last night. I called the wife last night and wished her a happy New Year. And I went to bed after chatting with her. She stayed home and watched Russian TV streamed over our computer and called her relatives in Siberia to wish them happy New Year. There is a 15 hour difference and Siberia brought in the New Year ahead of us.

So our New Year was pretty tame.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Stay STRONG and GO LONG!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

ate Chinese food and watched comedy on the CBC. no crowds for us, my mom's immune system is suppressed. a good time was had by all!

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Had a big party with about 15 people at my house, i don't remember going to bed and im still drunk this morning...... :jest:

K1

September 15 - 2005: NOA1

October: Waiting

November: Waiting

December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png

We went to our local pub, plenty in there but not too packed so we got served pretty quickly all night. It was a really good New Year and I have not got a hangover today :thumbs: We were determined to make it a good one as hopefully, it is our last in the UK, this year we should be celebrating in sunny Florida :thumbs:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I talked to my husband an midnight his tima and my time. After that........ I slept. I wasnt too much in a "partying mood". My daughter and my cousins had a ball tho. It was about 7 kids here with the kareoke machine lotsa cd's and lots of fried chicken wings.......... I guess I was the designated baby sitter and they must have really got their party on cuz now that I think about it..... it's still just me and the kiddies... :huh:

Pray with me Forrest! Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far. Far, far away from here..... Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far. Far, far away from here!

We went to a friends house. Watched the Packers kill the Bears, had food and drinks. Our friends just adopted a 5 day old baby so it made new years really nice. Came home, waited for midnight then went to sleep :lol:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

ate junk food and listened to *A Prairie Home Companion* ...yup...we are booorrrrrring,,,Happy New Year to you all :D

AOS, EAD, AP, filed on Feb 8, 2006

NOA received Feb 18, 2006

Biometrics done on Apr 21, at St. Paul office..wait some more......

Touched on April 24 and 28

email aproval for AP on May 1

email approval for EAD on May 3

received AP on May 3

received EAD in mail on May 8

start work of June 1

AOS interview in Bloomington on July 19 8am

AOS approved,passport stamped on July 19

as of Dec 10, 2006 still no greencard....waiting and waiting....USCIS says we are approved, and check back in 60 days...no idea what is happening

Dec 18, email stating welcome letter is in the mail

Dec 20, 5 emails saying they ordered production of my new card......

Dec 24...welcome to America letter in the snail mail

Dec 26...GC in hand and all is correct...

NOTE TO SELF..file to lift conditions 04/19/08

04/22/08 filed to lift conditions

05/01/08 package returned wrong form

05/05/08 re-submitted right form to california

05/09/08 cheque cashed

05/13/08 NOA

05/19/08 appointment letter for biometrics received..appointment on 05/28/08 at 11 am at USCIS St. Paul

05/28/08 took my two appointment letters and had my fingerprints done

11/13/08 touched and email stating card production ordered and will be sent to me in 30 days

11/21/08 GC in hand no mistakes expires 11/13/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Both of us are suffering from a cold, so stayed home and watched the LAw & Order marathon, lol. But we did stay up to midnight!!

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

SHitt im drunk.......

what did you do for new years?

me, watch the ball drop on ABC, and drank a bottle of champange, and im still working on the 5 liter box white zin.........

your friendly drunk

Matt

Talk to Veronica.. on her New Years...and then again on mine... and to sleep...I little wine cheer.. but thats it.. It's not the same without her.. Nothing is

9/14 2006 I-129F Sent Next day Air

9/15 Recieved and signed for by "Freeman" at NSC

9/19 NOA1 CSC Recieved

9/25 Notice date Check cashed 9/25

9/28 I Recieved NOA1(I-797C) in the mail

12/5 NOA2 12/6 but Approved on 12/5 touch

12/9 Received NOA2(I-797) by snail mail

12/15 NVC has received it..Case # issued...

12/19 NVC shipped to Romania

12/22 Romanian Embassy has received an email from NVC that my Petition is on it's way...

12/29 Packet 3 sent to Veronica

1/12 2007 Packet 3 received Dang Holidays..

1/22 Sending all paperwork(I-134,Bank/Employer letters etc..,)..to Veronica per DHL, 3.5lbs...$144 WOW!

1/25 Recieved notice that She needs to pick up my packet in Chisinau..

1/26 Sending Back Packet 3

2/16 Transit Visa to go to Romania for the Interview approved..

2/20 Leaves for Bucharest overnight drive by bus...

2/21 Medical

2/22 Interview !!!! APPROVED !!!!!

3/9 2007 Flight to me....

4/7 2007 Married,,,

AOS

7/27 Sent I-485, I-864, I-765

7/30 Chicago Recieved I-485,I-765

Veronica is pregant....Due 4/17/08

9/1 Recieved NOA Bio appointment letter

9/8 Recieved NOA1's for both I-485 and I-765

9/18 Bio appointment

Received Green Card.. Nov 2007

Djuliann came 4/25/2008

I-751 Lifting Of Conditions

9/8/2009 Sent I-751

Received NOA 9/21 NOA Receipt Date 9/10/2009

9/24 received Bio letter Dated 9/18

10/9 Bio Appointment

10/23 Received Permanent Resident Card

N-400 2012

Filed for citizenship sent 2/21/2012

Filed: Timeline

I had a stomach virus so I stayed on the couch all day until 11 then went to bed and watched the ball drop from there. Not much fun for us this year. Hopefully next year will be much better. And I hope this isn't an indication of how my year is going to turn out.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Had Kathleen's kids and grandkids over, some snacks, a few beers, some fireworks, went to bed around 2am, no hangovers :thumbs:

Edited by Silvanski

Entry in the USA: May 13 2005

10 yr GC approved: October 5 2007