mRx

happppppy new year!!!!

36 posts in this topic

We lounged the whole day except for when Claudeth went to the mall and bought out the Hello Kitty store. :wacko:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just drove home from Arizona the night before and I've got a lingering cough from a cold so I just stayed home and watched a movie, but stayed up until midnight.

Filed: Timeline

Stayed in my jammies sick with a cold :( Participated in an online bicker sesh here...chatted in chat with a bunch of good folks. Spoke to D on the fone for his NY and mine. When it got closer to midnight, I got dressed and went downstairs cos my parents were throwing a party.

Watched the ball drop...had some champers...spoke to D...kissed the parents...made niceties with ppl...came upstairs and drank Nyquil and went to bed.

I.live.on.the.edge.

today I spent most of the day sleeping and dealing with CUSTOMERS! if you can believe it...sheesh! can't a gal get a day off??? I had this one lady I've spoken to a few times...well she called me about one of my listings....got my # off the sign...anyways, she was expressing more interest in the house...I say 'would you like to see it today?'....she's all 'no my agent told me not to call him today'

then come to find out she HAS a realtor and has already been inside the house...so like ####### you callin me, lady?

Had a nice meal with my parents and just have vegged watching telly and fighting this cold sad.gif

Edited by LisaD

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

we went to Palm Springs and gambled away some money.... hubby is not a good gambler :no:....

had a fabulous buffet dinner , gambled a bit more and then went back to the hotel where we had a little dip in the hot tub....

then watched a lame a$$ movie "Lord of War"... hubby liked it :P.... then we kissed in the New Year and finished watching the movie....

the next day we went to the "Living Desert"... they have wildlife and plants etc... it is pretty cool :thumbs:

then we drove home, the normal hour and half drive or so took us over 3 hours :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just home with movies and talking to Ahmed at his midnight, hopeing for next year here. :thumbs:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Stayed home with the hubby and my parents. drank a bit more than i wanted to :) watched the ball drop,watched the fireworks go off in my neighborhood, wanted to do some myself but was afraid of blowing myself up, so went to bed :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I was babysitting. While my friend and her husband went out to a party, I stayed at her house all alone (it was either that or sit at my house all alone). I contemplated what the new year will hold for me, and realized that it's probably going to suck just as bad as last year. I felt envious of all the couples who were spending the new year together. I felt disappointed that I hadn't fulfilled my 2006 resolution (to bring Javier home no matter what). I made a simple resolution for this year-to bring my finances into order and get the majority of my debt paid off. Chatted with Javier at various points in the evening. Tried unsuccessfully to calm the crying baby who woke up at 10:30 (he was sick, we were both miserable). Hmmm what else...I learned that our best man for our wedding more than likely won't be able to make it. I think that's about all that happened on New Year's Eve for me. I'm really not much of a party animal-would have been content with a quiet evening at home with Javier. But of course, for some reason, God's decided I don't deserve even that.

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

We had family in from out of town. We went to a free new year's celebration downtown in the evening. There was a comedy improv show, concerts, and food stands. We stayed till around 9 or so, then went to have dinner at a nice restaurant overlooking the water. Then, we got home around 11:20, watched the festivities in Times Square, and rang in the new year with champagne. I got to see 2007 come in with my husband by my side! It was great. :)

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

mellowed and had a few drinks at home

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

SHitt im drunk.......

what did you do for new years?

me, watch the ball drop on ABC, and drank a bottle of champange, and im still working on the 5 liter box white zin.........

your friendly drunk

Matt

New Year's eve, John and I went to the gym to work-out (morning)...malling/shopping with daughters in the afternoon...Adoration Chapel in the late afternoon...Pizza buffet for dinner...went home around 9pm...opened a bottle of Champagne for John and me while daughters had ice cream...glued to CSI Marathon on TV while daughters watched Hannah Montana in their rooms..exchanged hugs and kisses and greetings at 12 MN with daughters to welcome the new year...slept at 2:30 am.

New Year's Day? To the gym with John...spin class and weights for him and steps plus abs for me...and called our relatives and friends during the day to greet them Happy New Year.

Hope the New Year started right for everyone!

God bless,

(F)

04/22/06:I-129F -TSC
04/25/06:I-129F -CSC;NOA1(Rcvd Date)
05/01/06:NOA1(Notice Date)
06/23/06:Email fr CSC-IMBRA RFE
06/30/06:IMBRA RFE mail)
07/05/06:I-RFE reply
07/17/06:USCIS rcvd I-RFE reply
08/30/06:NOA2 Approved!
09/05/06:NOA2(mail)
09/26/06:Email fr NVC-to Emb;case #:MNL2006764XXX
10/06/06:VISA APPT:*ANY WORKDAY 0700AM*daughter age-ing out
10/16-17:St. Luke's Medical Ext Clinic
10/18/06:Emb Intrvw APPROVED!
10/25/06:VISAS(K1&K2s)delivered;CFO for stickers
11/08/06:To the U.S.!
11/14/06:WEDDING!
11/22/06:Applied SSN(married name)
11/15/06:INFOPASS appt (for 3):AOS-DORA
11/27/06:Applied AOS w/ 2daughters;got accepted;interviewed same day(D1)
12/09/06:Received by mail 3 NOA1s
12/15/06:SSN print-out picked up
12/18/06:SS card&Biometrics appt notices in mail(D22)
12/26/06:Biometrics at ASC,USCIS Dallas-North(D30)
01/26/07:Email:Notice mailed 1/25 welcoming the new PR(K1&K2-9y/o)(D61)
01/31/07:Welcome letters(mail)(D66)
02/01/07:Card production ordered 1/30(D67)
02/05/07:Email:Approval notice sent 2/04(D71)
02/06/07:GC's in the mail! (D72)
12/11/08:Sent application for removal of conditions (I-751)
12/19/08:Received by mail receipt notice
12/30/08:Received by mail biometrics appointment for Jo and receipt notice for daughter
01/05/09:Received by mail biometrics appointment of daughter
01/13/09:Biometrics appointment of Jo and daughter
06/17/09:Email:Card production ordered
06/30/09:Email:Approval notice sent
07/06/09:Ten-year GC's in the mail!