daveandlirio

Have you ever cheated or been cheated on?

50 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Ive never cheated but i don't know if ive been cheated on.

Same here. I guess you never can say with certainty if you've been cheated on. I don't think so, and I think it's possible that I'm right since I've only had three long-term relationships.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Deep breath...let it go bro...karma has a way of making everything right!

Oh, I'm way past it and couldn't be happier how things turned out. If it wasn't for that I might not be where I am now. In hindsight I only wish we had split up sooner! :lol:

Married on 11/21/06 in her hometown city Tumauini located in the Isabela province (Republic of the Philippines)

I-129 Timeline

12/12/06 - Mailed I-129 package to Chicago Service Center

12/14/06 - Received by Chicago Service Center

12/18/06 - NOA1 notice date from Missouri (NBC)

12/21/06 - NOA1 received in mail

12/27, 12/29, 12/31 - Touches

01/06/07 - Transfered to California Service Center

01/11/07 - Arrived at California Service Center

1/12, 1/16, 1/17, 2/6 - Touches

02/06/07 - NOA2 from California Service Center

02/11/07 - Received NOA2 in mail

02/15/07 - Arrived at the NVC - MNL case # assigned

02/20/07 - Sent to US Embassy in Manila

02/26/07 - Received at Embassy

03/30/07 - Packet 4 received

05/09/07 - Medical scheduled (did early)

05/16/07 - Interview

05/23/07 - Visa Delivered

05/25/07 - POE in Newark, NJ

I-130 Timeline

11/27/06 - Mailed I-130 package to Texas Service Center

11/29/06 - Package received by Texas Service Center

12/06/06 - NOA1 notice date from California Service Center

12/09/06 - Touch

12/11/06 - NOA1 received in mail

02/06/07 - NOA2 from California Service Center

02/11/07 - Received NOA2 in mail (I-130 held at CSC)

--------------------

Pinoy Info Forum - For the members of Asawa.org in diaspora

Yes... We both did ...But through it all I figured out my relationship with my Ex was based on lust.. and when the lust died down we had nothing in common.. So I went outside the home for emotional fullfillment.. Yes it was totally wrong..And I regret every moment.. But at that time I didn't know what else to do.. I would complain but I was blown off ..Well long story short.. Ending the relationship was the correct thing to do... but how I did it was wrong...very wrong.. But You need to learn from your mistakes.. In alot of ways.. I'm much wiser now...and I know the signs of problems.. I'm not against counselling now as I was before.. I have grown from this experience....

And the way the Visa Process is.. it kind of Nips...Lust in beginning.. As your apart more then together...and I'm not sure about others.. but talking about sex all the time..is boring.. I prefer action...So what happens here is your relationship grows from communications..actions...understanding..patients..etc.., not sex.. So I totally welcome the 4-6 month Visa process because it lets me enter into a new territory in a relationship... Because beleive me...this will be my last one..

Okay...I know few of you are going to have the courage to respond (or tell the truth), but I will:

:innocent: Yup...I cheated on my first serious girlfriend...with her cousin. It's a long story, but the short of it is that I left hickies (is that how you spell it) on her neck and eventually got busted. Broke her heart and, in the long run, broke mine!

9/14 2006 I-129F Sent Next day Air

9/15 Recieved and signed for by "Freeman" at NSC

9/19 NOA1 CSC Recieved

9/25 Notice date Check cashed 9/25

9/28 I Recieved NOA1(I-797C) in the mail

12/5 NOA2 12/6 but Approved on 12/5 touch

12/9 Received NOA2(I-797) by snail mail

12/15 NVC has received it..Case # issued...

12/19 NVC shipped to Romania

12/22 Romanian Embassy has received an email from NVC that my Petition is on it's way...

12/29 Packet 3 sent to Veronica

1/12 2007 Packet 3 received Dang Holidays..

1/22 Sending all paperwork(I-134,Bank/Employer letters etc..,)..to Veronica per DHL, 3.5lbs...$144 WOW!

1/25 Recieved notice that She needs to pick up my packet in Chisinau..

1/26 Sending Back Packet 3

2/16 Transit Visa to go to Romania for the Interview approved..

2/20 Leaves for Bucharest overnight drive by bus...

2/21 Medical

2/22 Interview !!!! APPROVED !!!!!

3/9 2007 Flight to me....

4/7 2007 Married,,,

AOS

7/27 Sent I-485, I-864, I-765

7/30 Chicago Recieved I-485,I-765

Veronica is pregant....Due 4/17/08

9/1 Recieved NOA Bio appointment letter

9/8 Recieved NOA1's for both I-485 and I-765

9/18 Bio appointment

Received Green Card.. Nov 2007

Djuliann came 4/25/2008

I-751 Lifting Of Conditions

9/8/2009 Sent I-751

Received NOA 9/21 NOA Receipt Date 9/10/2009

9/24 received Bio letter Dated 9/18

10/9 Bio Appointment

10/23 Received Permanent Resident Card

N-400 2012

Filed for citizenship sent 2/21/2012

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I have never mowed another lawn and I do not think someone else has mowed mine.

We're talking about cheating, not lawn mowing! Try to keep up!

:P

:blink::blush: Oh.... OK How about....

I have never done the "laundry" nor do I think someone did my "laundry"

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I have never mowed another lawn and I do not think someone else has mowed mine.

We're talking about cheating, not lawn mowing! Try to keep up!

:P

Your clothes must be filthy! :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Your clothes must be filthy! :lol:

:no: , Wear it once, then turn it inside out, wear it again, throw it away and just go buy more.....

YMMV

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I was cheated on by my exhusband, I had 4 kids with him. That hurt! What's worst is it hurt my kids. It is hard to trust again after all he did to me, but I have to leave it in the past and move on. After we divorced I did see a close friend of his for awhile, then I lost interest. I had so much anger and distrust, it took me a long time to get over the betrayal and divorce. I moved cross country. I would never cheat on my new hubby but if I catch him cheating, Bobbit!

No, I wouldn't do a Bobbit, I think I would be hurt but I would manage. I'm a more confident woman now.

K-1

09/14/05 sent in petition

12/20/05 case at CDJ

1/09/06 Had interview and placed on Administrative Processing/221(g) for 6 months.

07/06/06 Interview, Successful!!!

07/06/06 Fiance receives Visa and enters U.S.!

09/02/06 Wedding Day!

AOS

12/09/06 Mailed AOS package.

12/11/06 USCIS receives AOS package

12/14/06 NOA1

12/26/06 Rec'd Bio Letter

12/28/06 Rec'd email: Transferred to CSC!!!

12/31/06 *Touched*

01/02/07 Original Biometrics appt. (postponed)

01/05/07 Rec'd email: Case pending at CSC

01/08/07 Infopass for Biometrics *Touched*

01/09/07 Rec'd email Case transferred to CSC(again)

01/15/07 *Touched*

01/17/07 Received email case pending at CSC(again)

01/18/07 *Touched*

01/20/07 *Touched*

06/27/07 Letter welcoming new resident mailed!

07/02/07 Recv'd 2 yr conditional GC!

EAD

02/28/07 efiled

03/01/07 Rec'd at CSC, NOA1

03/01/07 mailed supporting documents to CSC

03/02/07 pending at CSC

03/05/07 Rec'd Bio Letter

03/13/07 *Touched*

03/16/07 Bio Appt. *Touched*

03/17/07 *Touched*

03/20/07 Rec'd approval email

03/23/07 EAD received!

Been cheated on by an ex who I was in a long distance relationship with (lived about 2 hours apart), the first guy I was intimate with. He cheated on me with 'His first love/First girl he ever slept with'. I, being young and naive and needy as hell, decided to give him another chance, and it wasn't apparently enough of a cluestick to the head when he brought the girl he cheated on me with to a concert he and I were supposed to go to, that it wasn't over. Funnily enough, she was supposedly a lesbian. Guess she wasn't completely gay enough to stop sleeping with my boyfriend.

He continued to cheat on me until eventually he dumped me (which I was fine with by that point as I was starting to get interested in another guy.). I swore off long distance relationships forever (until I met my now fiance, haha).

This guy was a real winner after the relationship ended, as well. Not only did he refuse to give me things he had borrowed (clothes, cds, etc), claiming he 'sold' some of them to pay his rent, he gave me the worlds largest guilt trip for moving on, calling me a slutty ###### among other choice names because I told him I didn't have time to call him at that time because I was talking to my 'new' boyfriend at the time, and telling me to stay out of his life because I was all these horrible things, being completely jealous that I was in a new relationship. Apparently he expected me to mope around heartbroken begging him to come back after he gave me an STD scare (After all, he had cheated on me), cheated on me god knows how many times, and stole my stuff? He also put the girl he cheated on me with up to emailing me very nasty letters threatening me and making me feel like this was all my fault.

Looking back on the relationship, I can't believe I let him get away with half the things he did and sometimes wish I could bump into him sometime now that I have the backbone to tell him what a complete douchebag he was. God must've particularly hated me then as well because out of some disgusting bad luck, he and the girl he cheated on me with somehow managed to get concert tickets to a show my NEW boyfriend and I were going to... and the seats were located one row behind us in the same seat numbers. He was all attempting to be buddy buddy-- my new boyfriend I had to keep holding back from punching his lights out.

The new boyfriend also got very close to cheating on me down the line, about 2 years later. He and I had been together for 2 years and I was starting to get unhappy in the relationship but hadn't said anything about it. He started working long hours and I was never seeing him, but he asked me while I was home to please check his email for him and clean out any junk mail (this was back before the more advanced email filters were available so he'd get so much spam he'd run out of room in 2 days). I did that for a while until one day I came across an email from a dating service. I thought it was spam from the title but somehow ended up clicking on it to verify... and to my horror, it was not a random spam mail, but an online dating service he signed up for. I didn't say anything until he started getting replies to his ad, and then his excuse was he was just 'looking for friends', and seeing if anyone still found him attractive or something. That was basically the final straw and the relationship ender on that one, I wasn't going to stick around long enough to see if he was actually going to act on the thoughts or not.

UNST0001.gifbritkit.jpgUNKG0001.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Yup! My first boyfriend (and later first husband) cheated on me...I have never cheated on anyone...and donnot plan to... what i would not like done to me i would not do to others. and plus love the hubby too much to...

What a fun thread and a great read!

2001 Met

2005 Married

I-485/I-130

12/06/2006-------Mailed I-130/1-485

12/16/2006--------Recieved NOA 1 (I-130 & I-485)

12/18/2006--------Touched I-130/I-485

01/20/2007--------Biometrics

05/10/2007 -- Interview, Approved!

05/22/2007 GREEN CARD arrives!!!

02/2009 - File to lift conditions

I-765

12/14/2006--- Mailed EAD App.

01/20/2007--- Biometrics

02/09/2005-------Sent in request to Congressional office for assistance with expediting EAD.

02/13/2007 -------- EAD Approved!

02/26/2007 - ------EAD received

Removal of Conditions:

05/12/2009 -- Overnighted application by USPS express mail (VSC).

05/14/2009 -- Green Card expired.

05/23/2009 --- Check cleared bank.

05/26/2009 -- Received NOA (NOA date May 15, 2009, guess they aren't deporting me).

05/29/2009- Biometrics Notice date

06/01/2009- Received Biometrics Letter

06/18/2009 - Biometrics

09/23/2009 - date of decision to approve (letter received), just waiting for card. No online updates whatsoever.

Filed: Timeline

Cheated on by at least 2 ex-girlfriends. Have never cheated on anyone.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.