daveandlirio

Have you ever cheated or been cheated on?

50 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Never cheated, unless you consider kissing another guy when you are "just dating"(seeing other people)

Been cheated on by almost every guy I have ever had a relationship with. Don't know why people feel the need to cheat on me. I think I have always done a good job as a girlfriend. It makes me feel like I really suck at relationships. I hope I am doing a good job with my marriage. At least I know I have done something right in our relationship to be married to such a wonderful man.

Adil & Janine

06/17/06- Wedding

08/16/06- I-130 and EAD sent with AOS packet

08/24/06- I-130, EAD, I-485 recieved

08/28/06- NOA1 for I-130, EAD, and I-485

09/01/06- Recieved boimetrics appointment letter

09/07/06- Biometrics appointment

10/24/06- Recieved letter for initial interview

11/21/06- EAD approved

11/27/06- EAD Recieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/06- Touched- NOA for EAD sent

12/01/06- I-130 and I-485 Touched

12/20/06- Initial interview

12/20/06- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (4 months!)

12/27/06- Recieved NOA2 for I-130

12/27/06- Recieved welcome letter

12/27/06- I-485 touched, New card ordered

01/03/06- PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECIEVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!

09/18/08- Sent I-751... hopefully I did it corectly!

09/something... recieved NOA1 for I-751

10/16/08- Recieved biometrics appointment letter

10/25/08- Biometrics appontment!

03/19/09- Recieved letter stating I-751 transfered to CSC

03/30/09- I-751 approved!

04/02/09- Recieved approval letter

04/30/09- Recieved new card

10/14/09- Sent N-400... the wait begins again.....

10/24/09- Recieved NOA receipt letter

02/05/10- Recieved Fingerprint notification

02/23/10- Fingerprinting appointment

04/07/10- N-400 Interview

10/07/10- Request for aditional evidencce

02/07/11- Oath Ceremony letter arrives!!!!!!!!!!

02/18/11- Oath Ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Wales
Timeline

Been cheated on by most everyone up until now. My ex-husband cheated on me with a teenager, and he was 32 at the time. His justification for her age? "If there's grass on the infield, she's old enough to play the game." And what a "winner" she was...tattooed, tongue-pierced, high-school dropout with hopes of getting a G.E.D. Their first child was born 2-1-00. Our divorce was final 2-1-01. :angry:

The last time we were "together", he burned me with a cigarette (uhhh...he won't EVER do that again, I assure you) and said, "I don't want you and I'll make it so nobody else will either." So I had something to prove. I was the one a few men cheated with, if you get my drift. Got that out of my system though, LOL. :blush:

As far as being the cheater...nope. Never have, never will. I have a great husband now. I suppose you could say I "traded up." LOL

Billy (UK) & Becky (KY)

First email from penpal site: February 10, 2003
LOTS of emails until....
First phone call, 2+hours: March 23, 2003
Daily phone calls and emails UNTIL...
First meeting in person (Cincinnati airport): August 2, 2003
Second meeting: December 19, 2003
Third meeting (Gatwick airport): March 27, 2004
Sent I-129-F TSC : May 24, 2004
NOA1: May 27, 2004
NOA1 received: June 4, 2004
RFE via email: July 29, 2004
RFE hard copy received: August 2, 2004
NOA2: August 24, 2004
Packet 3 received: September 16, 2004
Packet 4 received: October 18, 2004
Flying to England to be there for the interview: November 6, 2004
Interview: NOVEMBER 9, 2004
APPROVED!!!!!!!
Billy moving to Kentucky: November 23, 2004
Married in a candlelit ceremony on Friday, December 17, 2004!
AOS interview: Monday, October 24, 2005 Louisville
Green card in mail: January 27, 2006

Found out about his girlfriend, and her FIVE kids: April, 2016

Divorce final: August 9,2016
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
-- 1 John 3:18

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Been cheated on by an ex who I was in a long distance relationship with (lived about 2 hours apart), the first guy I was intimate with. He cheated on me with 'His first love/First girl he ever slept with'. I, being young and naive and needy as hell, decided to give him another chance, and it wasn't apparently enough of a cluestick to the head when he brought the girl he cheated on me with to a concert he and I were supposed to go to, that it wasn't over. Funnily enough, she was supposedly a lesbian. Guess she wasn't completely gay enough to stop sleeping with my boyfriend.

He continued to cheat on me until eventually he dumped me (which I was fine with by that point as I was starting to get interested in another guy.). I swore off long distance relationships forever (until I met my now fiance, haha).

This guy was a real winner after the relationship ended, as well. Not only did he refuse to give me things he had borrowed (clothes, cds, etc), claiming he 'sold' some of them to pay his rent, he gave me the worlds largest guilt trip for moving on, calling me a slutty ###### among other choice names because I told him I didn't have time to call him at that time because I was talking to my 'new' boyfriend at the time, and telling me to stay out of his life because I was all these horrible things, being completely jealous that I was in a new relationship. Apparently he expected me to mope around heartbroken begging him to come back after he gave me an STD scare (After all, he had cheated on me), cheated on me god knows how many times, and stole my stuff? He also put the girl he cheated on me with up to emailing me very nasty letters threatening me and making me feel like this was all my fault.

Looking back on the relationship, I can't believe I let him get away with half the things he did and sometimes wish I could bump into him sometime now that I have the backbone to tell him what a complete douchebag he was. God must've particularly hated me then as well because out of some disgusting bad luck, he and the girl he cheated on me with somehow managed to get concert tickets to a show my NEW boyfriend and I were going to... and the seats were located one row behind us in the same seat numbers. He was all attempting to be buddy buddy-- my new boyfriend I had to keep holding back from punching his lights out.

The new boyfriend also got very close to cheating on me down the line, about 2 years later. He and I had been together for 2 years and I was starting to get unhappy in the relationship but hadn't said anything about it. He started working long hours and I was never seeing him, but he asked me while I was home to please check his email for him and clean out any junk mail (this was back before the more advanced email filters were available so he'd get so much spam he'd run out of room in 2 days). I did that for a while until one day I came across an email from a dating service. I thought it was spam from the title but somehow ended up clicking on it to verify... and to my horror, it was not a random spam mail, but an online dating service he signed up for. I didn't say anything until he started getting replies to his ad, and then his excuse was he was just 'looking for friends', and seeing if anyone still found him attractive or something. That was basically the final straw and the relationship ender on that one, I wasn't going to stick around long enough to see if he was actually going to act on the thoughts or not.

Wow, sounds like we dated the same guy!! I was with him 9 years, but he cheated at the 7 year mark - actually called me to cancel a date for a dance on my birthday saying he couldn't go - then I found out afterwards from others that he had taken her instead. He called the next day to 'break up' just before I was heading into work manning a volunteer booth at an exhibit and I had to try to pretend everything was alright until I could get home and cry. Stupid me - when he called the next week saying it was all a mistake and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me, I let him talk me into getting back together again. The damage had been done. I didn't trust him and he kept getting mad that I wouldn't get over it. He broke up with me about 4 more times over the next two years, and each time he had to plead and beg and cajole me to get back together again - after a little side fling with someone else. He kept promising to change - (HA!) but finally, I was the one who broke it off and made it stick. He tried to beg, cajole or threaten me to get back with him again, finally asking me to marry him and even buying a ring. Nothing he said worked this time; I had finally learned - I guess some people must be slow learners (VBG). I really believed that if I tried hard enough to make it work, it would - forgot that it takes two people to make a commitment to a relationship! He finally gave the ring he bought me a month later to the woman he was dating while all the time professing his undying love for me and they got married 6 months later. What is really ironic is that his first marriage ended because he found his wife cheating on him!

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

I don't beleive this.. This is an old cliche' handed down from people who don't care enough to try to find out why and it's a relationship cop-out...and remember there is always two side of every story...

CHEATER IS ALWAYS A CHEATER....
Edited by Chris-n-Veronica

9/14 2006 I-129F Sent Next day Air

9/15 Recieved and signed for by "Freeman" at NSC

9/19 NOA1 CSC Recieved

9/25 Notice date Check cashed 9/25

9/28 I Recieved NOA1(I-797C) in the mail

12/5 NOA2 12/6 but Approved on 12/5 touch

12/9 Received NOA2(I-797) by snail mail

12/15 NVC has received it..Case # issued...

12/19 NVC shipped to Romania

12/22 Romanian Embassy has received an email from NVC that my Petition is on it's way...

12/29 Packet 3 sent to Veronica

1/12 2007 Packet 3 received Dang Holidays..

1/22 Sending all paperwork(I-134,Bank/Employer letters etc..,)..to Veronica per DHL, 3.5lbs...$144 WOW!

1/25 Recieved notice that She needs to pick up my packet in Chisinau..

1/26 Sending Back Packet 3

2/16 Transit Visa to go to Romania for the Interview approved..

2/20 Leaves for Bucharest overnight drive by bus...

2/21 Medical

2/22 Interview !!!! APPROVED !!!!!

3/9 2007 Flight to me....

4/7 2007 Married,,,

AOS

7/27 Sent I-485, I-864, I-765

7/30 Chicago Recieved I-485,I-765

Veronica is pregant....Due 4/17/08

9/1 Recieved NOA Bio appointment letter

9/8 Recieved NOA1's for both I-485 and I-765

9/18 Bio appointment

Received Green Card.. Nov 2007

Djuliann came 4/25/2008

I-751 Lifting Of Conditions

9/8/2009 Sent I-751

Received NOA 9/21 NOA Receipt Date 9/10/2009

9/24 received Bio letter Dated 9/18

10/9 Bio Appointment

10/23 Received Permanent Resident Card

N-400 2012

Filed for citizenship sent 2/21/2012

Yes it is if you only listen to one side of the story....Remember the world isn't black and White...it's Colored..

And yes...you are right if everything was perfect..

I have never cheated nor been cheated on...I think its one of the sh!ttiest, most cowardly, dishonorable things to do.

9/19 NOA1 CSC Recieved

12/22 Romanian Embassy has received an email from NVC that my Petition is on it's way...

1/22 Sending all paperwork(I-134,Bank/Employer letters etc..,)..to Veronica per DHL, 3.5lbs...$144 WOW!

2/21 Medical

4/7 2007 Married,,,

AOS

9/18 Bio appointment

Djuliann came 4/25/2008

9/8/2009 Sent I-751

10/9 Bio Appointment

N-400 2012

Filed: Timeline
Yes it is if you only listen to one side of the story....Remember the world isn't black and White...it's Colored..

I have never cheated nor been cheated on...I think its one of the sh!ttiest, most cowardly, dishonorable things to do.

Bollocks. that's bullsh!t justification

If things are so bad that you can cheat, you should have the courage to end something which obviously isn't working THEN cultivate another relationship.

There is simply NO reason to be so underhanded....none.

Who are you talking to ?

If it's me which you qouted... I didn't start another relationship.. it was a one night stand.. Don't assume anything.. but then I should expect that from your first post, You sound very angry for whatever reason..

We all make mistakes.. Some of us ask for forgiveness...For those mistake.. You are not the person I need to worry about judging me..

I have been forgiving and have moved on....If you learn from these mistakes.. it's a learning experience.. if you don't learn.. then you forever stay as that person you dislike....

You have your opinion...I have mine.... and Only God can Judge ... other then that it's only yours

If things are so bad that you can cheat, you should have the courage to end something which obviously isn't working THEN cultivate another relationship.

Correct lol

It's not cheating if you don't know her real name.

rofl. j/k

9/19 NOA1 CSC Recieved

2/21 Medical

4/7 2007 Married,,,

AOS

9/18 Bio appointment

Djuliann came 4/25/2008

9/8/2009 Sent I-751

10/9 Bio Appointment

N-400 2012

Filed: Timeline
Who are you talking to ?

If it's me which you qouted... I didn't start another relationship.. it was a one night stand.. Don't assume anything.. but then I should expect that from your first post, You sound very angry for whatever reason..

We all make mistakes.. Some of us ask for forgiveness...For those mistake.. You are not the person I need to worry about judging me..

I have been forgiving and have moved on....If you learn from these mistakes.. it's a learning experience.. if you don't learn.. then you forever stay as that person you dislike....

You have your opinion...I have mine.... and Only God can Judge ... other then that it's only yours

First of all, there's no need to get defensive....you addressed me, so yes, I did respond to you. Which is why I quoted you in my response, go figure.

You don't need to justify yourself to me....whether you had another relationship or a one-night stand....I don't know you nor do I care. It's not for me to understand...cos tbh, I could never understand a one-night stand anyways...so you and I are shooting from completely different angles anyways. But since everyone's giving his/her own opinion, I gave mine. Sorry if it somehow makes you feel bad or make you feel the need to explain yourself to me.

I never said anything about 'once a cheat always a cheat' or allude to anything else which would give you the impression that I feel cheating is beyond forgiveness....I have never been in that situation, thank God, so I have no idea how I'd deal with it. But I do have friends who have been cheated on, and I have a friend who just busted up a marriage. It is an underhanded, selfish, horrible, cowardly and dishonorable thing to do to another person and nothing anyone could ever say will ever change that opinion for me.

Edited by LisaD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

rofl. j/k

i suppose the same if she does not know your real name either :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I guess I was senitive... it was this quote that I took offence to.. And a word of advise.. If you want people to not get defensive..Tone it down..

Quote: LisaD

Who are you talking to ?

First of all, there's no need to get defensive....you addressed me, so yes, I did respond to you. Which is why I quoted you in my response, go figure.

You don't need to justify yourself to me....whether you had another relationship or a one-night stand....I don't know you nor do I care. It's not for me to understand...cos tbh, I could never understand a one-night stand anyways...so you and I are shooting from completely different angles anyways. But since everyone's giving his/her own opinion, I gave mine. Sorry if it somehow makes you feel bad or make you feel the need to explain yourself to me.

I never said anything about 'once a cheat always a cheat' or allude to anything else which would give you the impression that I feel cheating is beyond forgiveness....I have never been in that situation, thank God, so I have no idea how I'd deal with it. But I do have friends who have been cheated on, and I have a friend who just busted up a marriage. It is an underhanded, selfish, horrible, cowardly and dishonorable thing to do to another person and nothing anyone could ever say will ever change that opinion for me.

9/19 NOA1 CSC Recieved

2/21 Medical

4/7 2007 Married,,,

AOS

9/18 Bio appointment

Djuliann came 4/25/2008

9/8/2009 Sent I-751

10/9 Bio Appointment

N-400 2012

Sounds like a wild night at a club...Nobody knows anyones name...hhahaha lol :innocent:

rofl. j/k

i suppose the same if she does not know your real name either :innocent:

Hey, fair is fair :lol:

9/19 NOA1 CSC Recieved

2/21 Medical

4/7 2007 Married,,,

AOS

9/18 Bio appointment