daveandlirio

Have you ever cheated or been cheated on?

50 posts in this topic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Would never cheat in a million years..couldn't live with the guilt of hurting someone (and would never even occur to me now with Craig)and not been cheated on that I know of. Thank goodness I never found out if I have been (and don't suspect that)because to me that would have been worse than the one physically-abusive relationship I was in. Emotional pain is much more difficult for me to deal with than physical. M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
I came home from work sick and caught my best friend in my bed with my ex-husband..... I would not cheat as I know the pain it makes to the other person...

Kez

Wow Kez. that has got to be the worst thing, catching them in the act. Is he still walking?? Or are you like Moody?

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Had never been cheated on until my best friend admitted she'd been screwing my then boyfriend for the past year :angry: All turned out good tho, he fleeced her for $20k and farked off and she's still a lonely sad old bint :dance: Karma baby! Plus I never would have met hubby if I'd stayed with the idiot, so everyone's a winner.

I didn't know whether to feel sorry for her having to screw him or sorry for him for having to screw her. All I can say is she must have been easily pleased. MEOW :)

It's an indescribable feeling, I actually threw up when she confessed and went through about 10 different emotions in 30 seconds. But the feeling of betrayal (from her, not him) stays with me to this day.

Horrible, nasty and inexcuseable.

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Wales
Timeline
Yes it is if you only listen to one side of the story....Remember the world isn't black and White...it's Colored..

And yes...you are right if everything was perfect..

I have never cheated nor been cheated on...I think its one of the sh!ttiest, most cowardly, dishonorable things to do.

Bollocks. that's bullsh!t justification

If things are so bad that you can cheat, you should have the courage to end something which obviously isn't working THEN cultivate another relationship.

There is simply NO reason to be so underhanded....none.

LisaD, I totally agree with you. If things have deteriorated to the point that you contemplate something you would otherwise not do in a healthy relationship...have enough respect for the other person (and yourself) to formally end something BEFORE moving on. There is no excuse, and it is one of the most cowardly and underhanded thing one can do to another. You don't need to know two sides of the story to know that it's dehumanizing to everyone involved.

Billy (UK) & Becky (KY)

First email from penpal site: February 10, 2003
LOTS of emails until....
First phone call, 2+hours: March 23, 2003
Daily phone calls and emails UNTIL...
First meeting in person (Cincinnati airport): August 2, 2003
Second meeting: December 19, 2003
Third meeting (Gatwick airport): March 27, 2004
Sent I-129-F TSC : May 24, 2004
NOA1: May 27, 2004
NOA1 received: June 4, 2004
RFE via email: July 29, 2004
RFE hard copy received: August 2, 2004
NOA2: August 24, 2004
Packet 3 received: September 16, 2004
Packet 4 received: October 18, 2004
Flying to England to be there for the interview: November 6, 2004
Interview: NOVEMBER 9, 2004
APPROVED!!!!!!!
Billy moving to Kentucky: November 23, 2004
Married in a candlelit ceremony on Friday, December 17, 2004!
AOS interview: Monday, October 24, 2005 Louisville
Green card in mail: January 27, 2006

Found out about his girlfriend, and her FIVE kids: April, 2016

Divorce final: August 9,2016
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
-- 1 John 3:18