TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Alhamdullilah I got call from embassy today come to 15 Sept for finger print and oath bring only orginal ID CARD so you guys thinks they will issuse my visa ? what they asking any question ? please tell me i am worried and please praying for me

Congrate in advance sajidla insha allah you will get ur visa.

Besides getting call from embassy did you received any email regarding ur oath and fingers prints

Alhamdullilah I got call from embassy today come to 15 Sept for finger print and oath bring only orginal ID CARD so you guys thinks they will issuse my visa ? what they asking any question ? please tell me i am worried and please praying for me

Sajidla,

good luck brother inshallah you are nearly done. Please pray for us too.

Dear AP Family .???

Any Updates . . . ?

Haven't received an update since 07th May. Leads me to believe that they sent my paperwork back here to the States. Haven't heard anything and it's been 7 months of AP. Still holding out.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Haven't received an update since 07th May. Leads me to believe that they sent my paperwork back here to the States. Haven't heard anything and it's been 7 months of AP. Still holding out.

What is ur Category bro.? be patient look at me. 13 months and 4 days gone. . .

Still ap no updates....17 months and 20 days completed today

Best of Luck Kaleem Sb. . . i can Dua Only. . .

Best of Luck Kaleem Sb. . . i can Dua Only. . .

I am the petitioner (male) and I filed a K-1 for my fiance (female). I filed in May 2013. Had security checks (on USCIS side) for 2 months in November and December of 2013. Paperwork was sent to Embassy in January 2014, Interview was in Feb 2014 and been in AP since.

And yes, when I see folks like you I feel like I haven't gone through anything yet. 13+ months is a real test of patience. What is your category?

Edited by fauji18

Timeline

We are in same boat.. Just Saab r u getting any updates??

Our category Is cr1

Timeline

In my case getting updates 4 times in june and 3 times in aug but still remaining ap I don't know what they are waiting for .. they haven't even asking for fresh docs which has been expired 31 months in this dark hole..

THANK YOU ALL MY BROTHER AND SISTER HERE WITHOUT YOU I WILL NEVER EVER DO ANYTHING

i am just waiting next monday inshallah i will be in embassy for finger print and oath aslo praying for me so i can get my visa its been more them 3 years of AP its time for come home to be with my wife inshallah i will praying for all of you here and once again thank you all for wish me good luck

Timeline

hello vj members ,

i am in ap almost 17 month , i am going for my finger prints and oth on 17th sep , pray for me guys and sajidla best of luck bro , i am sure this time we both will get our visa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.