TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Haven't received an update since 07th May. Leads me to believe that they sent my paperwork back here to the States. Haven't heard anything and it's been 7 months of AP. Still holding out.

If they returned your paperwork to the US then your case status would show as "Returned to NVC". My husband has been in AP since January of 2013 and our case was sent back in March of this year.

If they returned your paperwork to the US then your case status would show as "Returned to NVC". My husband has been in AP since January of 2013 and our case was sent back in March of this year.

Ah. It doesn't state 'Returned to NVC' so I am assuming it's still in ISL in that case. I just went off the assumption it's taking this long. Just states as 'Adminstrative Processing' with the last update falling on 7th May. Btw, is there any update on your case? Not officially. Just curious as to what is happening with it these days.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey guys

I just traced 55 cases from 2014 (Islamabad embassy)

the results are as follow:

Administrative processing=3

returned to nvc =2

issued=8

Is there anyone else from 2014 undergoing administrative processing? how many updates yet?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Bahrain
Timeline

hey guys

I just traced 55 cases from 2014 (Islamabad embassy)

the results are as follow:

Administrative processing=3

returned to nvc =2

issued=8

Is there anyone else from 2014 undergoing administrative processing? how many updates yet?

how can we say if the cases are returned to NVC?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear Friends,

What is meant by digitally signing DS 260, is it done in same appointment as fingerprints and oath or its different? Anyone else called for appointment like signing DS 260?

Digitally Signing DS-260 is also called Oath and Fingerprinting appointment. So they are the same thing. The consular officer takes an oath and fingerprints.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

what does it means especially that +

(In addition to this we would like you to know that all proper follow ups are done in timely manner. As soon as this processing is done we will contact applicant Umar.)

my congressman recieved this reply from embassy today,

Dear Ms. Wallach,

We write in response to your inquiry below for the Muhammad Umar immigrant visa application ISL-2010xxxxxx. Please rest assured that we understand and sympathize with the families who experience processing delays. In addition to this we would like you to know that all proper follow ups are done in timely manner. As soon as this processing is done we will contact applicant Umar.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if we can provide any further assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan (KM-10)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Bahrain
Timeline

what do you mean by this statement ? I have no clue?

How can i know if my case is returned to NVC? do they update the status of the cases on Department of state website, from Administrative Processing to some thing else? Do they call and let us know or if they inform via email?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

How can i know if my case is returned to NVC? do they update the status of the cases on Department of state website, from Administrative Processing to some thing else? Do they call and let us know or if they inform via email?

yes they do it will say "returned to nvc"

what does it means especially that +

(In addition to this we would like you to know that all proper follow ups are done in timely manner. As soon as this processing is done we will contact applicant Umar.)

my congressman recieved this reply from embassy today,

Dear Ms. Wallach,

We write in response to your inquiry below for the Muhammad Umar immigrant visa application ISL-2010xxxxxx. Please rest assured that we understand and sympathize with the families who experience processing delays. In addition to this we would like you to know that all proper follow ups are done in timely manner. As soon as this processing is done we will contact applicant Umar.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if we can provide any further assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan (KM-10)

its the same standard " AP " reply but in sweet words :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.