TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ameen sum ameen!!!!!!

Pta nhi kia masla ha inko bonafide marriage ka proof agr baby ho to us se ziada or kia hoskta ha? Samjh nhi ata ink process ka :(

Summa ameen,

insha allah you will get aproved,Allah par bhrwasa rako, aik din ye manhoos ap hamari zindagi se nikal jaie ga

Timeline

Uff Allah english classes kahin or strt kren we are here to support each other angreizo or angraizi se to me bezaar ho chuki 4 saal barbaad krdeye billa waja :(

I second your thoughts. You guys are here to support each other, not to judge other person's grammar, punctuation and sentence structure. My wife was interview in March 2013 and received visa in June 2014. Have faith in Almighty God and Insha-Allah you all will get visa.

Timeline

Hi everyone,

just need some info....please if someone can help

I had my interview in july 2013 and case was in Ap....now in august 2014 there were few updates.....today i got a call at my home number in Pakistan and they said they require proof of my stay in London from 2008 to 2010....i am currently in Dubai working for a bank, living with my daughter and wife.

i sent the proof email to them....is ok ? Or shall i send my post

please can someone tell that after this how much time it can take and they have not yet requested for any medical or ds260 which is obviously expired

your comments will be appreciated.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I had my interview in july 2013 and case was in Ap....now in august 2014 there were few updates.....today i got a call at my home number in Pakistan and they said they require proof of my stay in London from 2008 to 2010....i am currently in Dubai working for a bank, living with my daughter and wife.

please can someone tell that after this how much time it can take and they have not yet requested for any medical or ds260 which is obviously expired

Should Post them.. Genuine Proofs send them ASAP

Seems Ap will Over soon . .

Medicals and other Docs. will Asked when Visa Will Ready . . .

Timeline

I have sent them copies of paystubs by email and had no problems. Raza can wait a week or 2 then email the embassy to see if they received his proof and if there are any problems.

Timeline

Hi everyone,

it is accepted as of my knowledge....otherwise thy will ask u again.

i suggest transfer ur file to UAE...its easy and US embassy Dubai hv better response bcz of less cases.

for more details check ur inbox............:)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks juttsaab and Carolyn for quick response...I guess ill wait for a week or 2...

and Carolyn is this a good sign?? Will the Ap be ending soon??

its my suggestion to you . don't waste your time . .coz may be after 2 weeks they asked send us through AmEX . so that's why u can save your 2 weeks now on only for few bucks . . So BEST OF LUCK BRO.

Timeline

its my suggestion to you . don't waste your time . .coz may be after 2 weeks they asked send us through AmEX . so that's why u can save your 2 weeks now on only for few bucks . . So BEST OF LUCK BRO.

yar they need my visa copy too...so i can't send my passport because i am in Dubai....so shouldn't it be ok to send by mail?

plus if i want to send by courier can i send by any in dubai or it has to go through amex in pk?

Timeline

Finally the endless wait of A.P. has come to its end. and in such a critical situation at Islamabad, specially in Red Zone Area, My visa has got Issued and also today i got it in my hand.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello everyone this is my first post here

I had my interview done on 28AUG 2014 result AP

The interviewer said...everything is ok and we dont need any documents or anything.u will receive your visa in 1- 2months in sha Alla dont worry...and then we stand there waiting foe him to give us a letter or paper but he didnt gave us and said u will get your visa in 1 2 months....

I want to know what the officer said is right ? And we will get visa in that time which he stated ?

Thank you for your help

Hello everyone this is my first post here

I had my interview done on 28AUG 2014 result AP

The interviewer said...everything is ok and we dont need any documents or anything.u will receive your visa in 1- 2months in sha Alla dont worry...and then we stand there waiting foe him to give us a letter or paper but he didnt gave us and said u will get your visa in 1 2 months....

I want to know what the officer said is right ? And we will get visa in that time which he stated ?

Thank you for your help

So ur result is AP at Ceac?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.