TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello!

I have been a silent reader since the past few months, I can feel the pain of everyone who is suffering in this AP process, it is the hardest test of patience I have ever been through, My husband just had his interview at the Islamabad embassy on 09/05/2014. It did not go well at all, as they asked him all sorts of questions. at the end he was given a refusal sheet under 221 g to submit additional items. We have already done that and are waiting for them to get reviewed. I have not seen any update since the day of the interview.

The whole process was so smooth throughout the way, all the way up until the day of the actual interview. As if a year is not enough, they make us go through this pain, they should do ALL their administrative work before the actual interview, and the day of the interview just see the person. I do not know why they make their jobs complicated and people suffer from the long distance.

I have read the majority of this thread and glad to see a lot of people have been issued, and best of luck to everyone who is still waiting. I shall update as I go through this step of AP.

Does anyone know who I should contact to get information on weather the documents my husband sent after his interview were received? Should I email embassy, call DOS or NVC?

email Islamabad embassy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Please enlight me of possibilities when Embassy do not reply back on online visa inquiries? have sent three so far without a reply....

I recommend asking your congresman/senator to send an inquiry. In my experience they always get a reply.

Hello!

I have been a silent reader since the past few months, I can feel the pain of everyone who is suffering in this AP process, it is the hardest test of patience I have ever been through, My husband just had his interview at the Islamabad embassy on 09/05/2014. It did not go well at all, as they asked him all sorts of questions. at the end he was given a refusal sheet under 221 g to submit additional items. We have already done that and are waiting for them to get reviewed. I have not seen any update since the day of the interview.

The whole process was so smooth throughout the way, all the way up until the day of the actual interview. As if a year is not enough, they make us go through this pain, they should do ALL their administrative work before the actual interview, and the day of the interview just see the person. I do not know why they make their jobs complicated and people suffer from the long distance.

I have read the majority of this thread and glad to see a lot of people have been issued, and best of luck to everyone who is still waiting. I shall update as I go through this step of AP.

Does anyone know who I should contact to get information on weather the documents my husband sent after his interview were received? Should I email embassy, call DOS or NVC?

I am very sorry for what you are going through. If I'm understanding it correctly you are in AP, that seems to be the norm around in Islamabad. I would recommend giving them about 2 weeks and if you do not see any update on your case after 2 weeks of sending the paperwork then send an email to confirm if they got the papers or not.

Timeline

I recommend asking your congresman/senator to send an inquiry. In my experience they always get a reply.

I am very sorry for what you are going through. If I'm understanding it correctly you are in AP, that seems to be the norm around in Islamabad. I would recommend giving them about 2 weeks and if you do not see any update on your case after 2 weeks of sending the paperwork then send an email to confirm if they got the papers or not.

That is correct, I am in AP now, I am the petitioner, yeah I will email the embassy in two weeks to find out, oh I knew it would go in to AP but was not prepared to see such a bad interview, does anyone know if the AMEX office in Islamabad provide a tracking number to see if it is delivered???

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

Please can u share that What questions were asked from ur husband?? And what makes it a bad interview?? What were the remarks of CO??

U can see in my previous posts that my interview went v good CO herself said that ur interview was very good everything is fine and complete but still i m im AP from last 9 months :(

They dunt tell anything this whole process has made our lives miserable :( :'(

Timeline

Please can u share that What questions were asked from ur husband?? And what makes it a bad interview?? What were the remarks of CO??

U can see in my previous posts that my interview went v good CO herself said that ur interview was very good everything is fine and complete but still i m im AP from last 9 months :(

They dunt tell anything this whole process has made our lives miserable :( :'(

The questions that were asked were alot of them, I will try to post as many as I remember.

1. Who is calling you?

2. who is joint sponsor?

3. Where does your wife live?

4. what are the names of your in laws?

5.why dont I see a lot of people in pictures?

6. Who are you showing me in these pictures?

7. why did your previous marriage ended?

8. what happened in your wife's previous marriage?

9. will you give a hard time to your wife once in america?

10. why was your wife and brother in law born in different cities?

11. how did your wife go to america?

There were more questions, I think, i will try to post as soon as I remember, the reason it was a bad interview was because of all the hostility and attacking they were doing to my husband. He answered every question correctly, but they kept giving bad attitude for no reason, they had all documents infront of them and kept forgetting that they already had them, my husband had to keep reminding the officer that the documents were right there. Total lack of profesionalism. At the end they gave him 221 g white sheet and requested previous marriage pictures and marriage certificate from the previous wife. So we have submitted those, lets see when they review it and give us the visa.

That is exactly right, they do not tell you anything, they have on their DOS website that AP cases are resolved in 60 days, but I have seen so many people on here longer then that. I do not understand why they make our lives miserable :( It is really depressing

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

July 1, 2015

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

September 4, 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

1 july 2015

Timeline

Ohh these are lots of questions, I was only asked 3 or 4 basic questions and then she saw our wedding pics thats all. There are no redflags in our case no previous marriage no criminal record no religion difference nothing still our case is in AP :( my husband applied for me in 2011 interview was in dec2013 and still we are struggling to be together to strt our marriage life!!

Timeline

Analyst Embassy not replying mostly anyone this time i don,t know why :unsure: i and my wife have also send many email but they don,t bother to reply us embassy has only response to my senator inquiry with Standard AP,,

Timeline

Ohh these are lots of questions, I was only asked 3 or 4 basic questions and then she saw our wedding pics thats all. There are no redflags in our case no previous marriage no criminal record no religion difference nothing still our case is in AP :( my husband applied for me in 2011 interview was in dec2013 and still we are struggling to be together to strt our marriage life!!

We also do not have any religion difference age difference, no children from prior marriages we have shown a strong and qualifying affadavit of support, No criminal record from both sides,, he has never been to US so that is also a good thing, I know the only things that raised flags was the previous marriages, but common, we have provided a divorce certificate from previous marriage, that should be evidence enough, they should not put so much focus on previous stuff, a lot of marriages do not work out for so many reasons. But as long as we know we are honest and ALLAH know our intention, all should be fine. We provided pictures, chat records, phone call records, everything to show this is a genuine relationship.

:(

Edited by sarahch

event.png

July 1, 2015

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

September 4, 2015

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

1 july 2015

hey guys Just wanna know what are they possibilities they can put u in AP

Many reasons-------Beneficiary from Pakistan------Red Flags------blunders in interview---------incomplete documents----------Bonafide marriage etc etc etc...

Timeline

hey guys Just wanna know what are they possibilities they can put u in AP?

There are no specific reasons for getting in AP, some of the couples here got everything right with no red flags but are still under AP. All you can do is pray you get to be one of the lucky 5% to get out without one.

The questions that were asked were alot of them, I will try to post as many as I remember.

1. Who is calling you?

2. who is joint sponsor?

3. Where does your wife live?

4. what are the names of your in laws?

5.why dont I see a lot of people in pictures?

6. Who are you showing me in these pictures?

7. why did your previous marriage ended?

8. what happened in your wife's previous marriage?

9. will you give a hard time to your wife once in america?

10. why was your wife and brother in law born in different cities?

11. how did your wife go to america?

There were more questions, I think, i will try to post as soon as I remember, the reason it was a bad interview was because of all the hostility and attacking they were doing to my husband. He answered every question correctly, but they kept giving bad attitude for no reason, they had all documents infront of them and kept forgetting that they already had them, my husband had to keep reminding the officer that the documents were right there. Total lack of profesionalism. At the end they gave him 221 g white sheet and requested previous marriage pictures and marriage certificate from the previous wife. So we have submitted those, lets see when they review it and give us the visa.

That is exactly right, they do not tell you anything, they have on their DOS website that AP cases are resolved in 60 days, but I have seen so many people on here longer then that. I do not understand why they make our lives miserable :( It is really depressing

i want to share my story with you so i hope this is gonna help you to end of your AP ..... and I hope ur not alone with this process everyone are stuck here in this nightmare no body dont know that when they are going to get there visa no body dont know that yet ......

my wife and i wake up at 6:30 am in morning without breakfast we think we late for embassy buz they give us 8 am in morning to be in embassy so we were first person enter to embassy at 7 am in morning and we set down in chair waiting waiting for our number has call alot of people come to embassy like normally 25 to 30 people waiting there for interview at embassy so me and my wife has been waiting waiting ... since without breakfast and anything i have pain my head so bad and my wife didnt take her medicines aslo buz she had some problem she was having accident bad so she keep her medicines with her self in bug but we hope to hear our name to come so we can starning our interview its been 11 :am them 12 them 1 them 2 them 3 pm them 4 pm without breakfast or drink anything my wife god mad she went to window number 3 ask to co why my husband is not calling for interview co is smile and said clam down we will call him soon so we still waiting ....5 pm they call my name with same co .. and finally we both get up from chair and we went to window 3 for interview he told my wife go to window number 5 for her self interview with white lady and i will have interview with him here so she gone to window number 5 and i was with him window 3 he was nice to me first starning to me nice things how did i meet my wife how old is she where is living how we got married how things was with us who was in our wedding form her things like that them he ask me for marriage video which is i give him already them its 6:30 pm in embassy he said wait dont go anywhere i am checking your marriage video and i said ok i am here sir them he send 2 guys behind of me and this 2 guys were pakistani speaking pashto urdo and english both are very stupid and disrespectful anways they take me to one room and asking me so many stupid question like so many stupid question they ask and they insult my relationship with my wife but i still dont give up and i smile to be happy answer to all of question to them finally 8 pm in embassy they just got off from me and told me to wait here with window 3 and i ask to them about my wife and they said she is sleeping in another room i said ok i am waiting waiting finally black dude come and said to me sorry we are not sure about relationship but we will do ap in my case and they dont know when they are giving me visa them i ask them where is my wife my wife was sleeping them she wake up and come to window 3 and she starning to fight with them i was just so sad and upset after everything i show that my marriage is real not fake i show them all they ask for even nvc and everything but anways every year they ask me for new documents like i send them alot of proof in my marriage so this year like june they ask for more documents i did send them alot of them every year so after 3 years they call me for finger print and oath now i am going to finger print and oath on monday i never give up on anything they told me they dont know its could take 5 years to 10 years to get visa and i said i could wait for it buz i love my wife and we wants to be together always so on monday i am going to finger print wish me luck and praying for me please thanks i hope this is gonna make u feel better thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.