TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ah. It doesn't state 'Returned to NVC' so I am assuming it's still in ISL in that case. I just went off the assumption it's taking this long. Just states as 'Adminstrative Processing' with the last update falling on 7th May. Btw, is there any update on your case? Not officially. Just curious as to what is happening with it these days.

My and my kid cases are in AP for 9 months no update last was bxz of email my husband sent to them :( our cases are srystal clear no redflags at all i dunt know whats going on :(

Timeline

My and my kid cases are in AP for 9 months no update last was bxz of email my husband sent to them :( our cases are srystal clear no redflags at all i dunt know whats going on :(

javeria I have been previously in ap for 3 months and have been to usa once but that didn't help me either, he just said its clear again and again :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ah. It doesn't state 'Returned to NVC' so I am assuming it's still in ISL in that case. I just went off the assumption it's taking this long. Just states as 'Adminstrative Processing' with the last update falling on 7th May. Btw, is there any update on your case? Not officially. Just curious as to what is happening with it these days.

Our case was sent back to the embassy in May, they asked for additional paperwork and we have seen some updates, but nothing since the protests started. They still have not asked for his passport or a new medical as those were returned to him when the case was sent back. This is our 20th month of AP.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i send them email 6 aguest but i did not get any reply after that my status update on 30 aguest i m confuse if my status update becoz of email or thay are working on my case..if like happen with anyone so please share with me

i send them email 6 aguest but i did not get any reply after that my status update on 30 aguest i m confuse if my status update becoz of email or thay are working on my case..if like that happen with anyone so please share with me

Timeline

My husband send them email before eid but didnt get any reply now my status updated on 2nd sept so we are assuming that is bcz of the mail but we didnt get any reply from them just the case update!!

Timeline

Contact the medical center for the appointment and then do your medical. When you get your medical report send it to the Embassy using their recommended courier.

Edited by janetusman

Filed: Timeline

Contact the medical center for the appointment and then do your medical. When you get your medical report send it to the Embassy using their recommended courier.

Thanks janetusman!

My husband is waiting to pick up his new medical report and will send it right away.

For those of you whose visas have been issued, how long was the wait between sending the medical and visa being issued? Just so I can get an estimate :)

Timeline

Hi everyone wanted to update, Send second medical and ds260 online on 4th August 2014 had 3 updates 15,28,and 29th August...Waiting for them to contact...Happy to hear about SajidLa...Everyone is in my prayers n plz do keep me in yours.

Filed: Timeline

Almost mrs your husband was in AP for how many months? When did they ask him for new medical?

He is still in AP. Just completed 8 months at the end of August.

First we got an update on 8/28 (after not getting updates since 07/01) and then updated again 8/29 and that's when they called him and asked him to bring new medical. He asked if he needed to bring anything else but they said no.

And his interview was on 12/26/2013.

Timeline

Hello!

I have been a silent reader since the past few months, I can feel the pain of everyone who is suffering in this AP process, it is the hardest test of patience I have ever been through, My husband just had his interview at the Islamabad embassy on 09/05/2014. It did not go well at all, as they asked him all sorts of questions. at the end he was given a refusal sheet under 221 g to submit additional items. We have already done that and are waiting for them to get reviewed. I have not seen any update since the day of the interview.

The whole process was so smooth throughout the way, all the way up until the day of the actual interview. As if a year is not enough, they make us go through this pain, they should do ALL their administrative work before the actual interview, and the day of the interview just see the person. I do not know why they make their jobs complicated and people suffer from the long distance.

I have read the majority of this thread and glad to see a lot of people have been issued, and best of luck to everyone who is still waiting. I shall update as I go through this step of AP.

Does anyone know who I should contact to get information on weather the documents my husband sent after his interview were received? Should I email embassy, call DOS or NVC?

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.