TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I was told the same 1 to 3 months but see 9 months started no sign of visa :( they said my case is absolutely fine no documents needed nothing!!! I dunt know what they are doing :(

Timeline

Hello everyone this is my first post here

I had my interview done on 28AUG 2014 result AP

The interviewer said...everything is ok and we dont need any documents or anything.u will receive your visa in 1- 2months in sha Alla dont worry...and then we stand there waiting foe him to give us a letter or paper but he didnt gave us and said u will get your visa in 1 2 months....

I want to know what the officer said is right ? And we will get visa in that time which he stated ?

Thank you for your help

I think we are in the same boat , let see how much time this Ap is gonna take, however this is my second time in AP

Timeline

Finally the endless wait of A.P. has come to its end. and in such a critical situation at Islamabad, specially in Red Zone Area, My visa has got Issued and also today i got it in my hand.

Congrats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I believe documents that don't need original signatures like copies of paystubs and visas from other countries can be sent by email. They don't need your passport just copies of the visa and any stamps in the passport. All documents sent by courier must be sent from Pakistan using the official company on their website. I have heard that from the US they will take documents delivered by Fed-EX but I am not sure about that. I always sent documents by email to the embassy or sent them to my husband in Pakistan who used the official courier.

Finally the endless wait of A.P. has come to its end. and in such a critical situation at Islamabad, specially in Red Zone Area, My visa has got Issued and also today i got it in my hand.

many many congratulations to you please tell us when you did submit ds 260 and new medical and picture and when you got call for finger print and oath how long its take to issuse the visa ? share your story with us please thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes They are working on saturday and some times sunday aslo I aslo got update in my case on saturday lets praying and hope for the best inshallah

which satureday your status update mine was 30 aguest

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

many many congratulations to you please tell us when you did submit ds 260 and new medical and picture and when you got call for finger print and oath how long its take to issuse the visa ? share your story with us please thank you

sure sajidla,

here you go my brother.

Got Married = Jan 13th,2013.

Case Filed at N.V.C. = Feb 18th,2013.

Case Approved from N.V.C. = June 16th,2013.

Visa Application Submitted = July 10th,2013.

Got Interviewed = Oct 25th, 2013.

A.P. started from the date of Interview.

1st Medical submitted = At the time of my Interview.

2nd Medical submitted along with 2 Visa Photographs = July 22nd, 2014.

Visa Issued = Aug 29th, 2014.

My finger prints and other formalities were done at the time of my Interview dated Oct 25th, 2013.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.