TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Good news everyone after waiting since October 2011, he got the visa yesterday. Oath and fingerprint August 12, 2014 Issued August 21, 2014, Received August 26, 2014. USA Sept, 2014

Hello Maila,

many Many congratulations :) have a wonderful life ahead. I am also in AP since dec 2011 no updates , no fresh medical or documents and no responce from the embassy, Please pray for all of us.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

sajidla-Well his third medical was in june then got a call in august beginning to come for oath and fingerprint again. then Was schedule for the 13th of august but due to the rally they called on 8th to come on the 12th for it and said "we will call you in a week, and got the call monday to pick up the passport.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Your grammar isn't much better. You failed to put an apostrophe in your second sentence.

Your post was uncalled for. Ease up and follow the advice in your avatar.

there is no apostrophe missing in the second sentence

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Uff Allah english classes kahin or strt kren we are here to support each other angreizo or angraizi se to me bezaar ho chuki 4 saal barbaad krdeye billa waja :(

Timeline

Uff Allah english classes kahin or strt kren we are here to support each other angreizo or angraizi se to me bezaar ho chuki 4 saal barbaad krdeye billa waja :(

omg you waited 4 years for the visa? why ? thats such a long wait!

Valid point hai. waqai... Laikin four years ridiculous hai! I hope you get your visa soon. Yeh AP ki barbadi machai hoi hai. AP per sale lagi hoi hai... annay wah daytay hain sub ko.

ever heard of jack3d? or no xplode? I was referring to pre workouts ;)

Yaar Hammad mein typical sust Pakistani hoon. The only workout I get is when I eat! ;) Laikin nahin... I haven't heard of those. Time to google! :)

Timeline

I got married in 2011 my husband filled my petition right after our marriage!! Allah blessed us with a baby in 2012 so usko b add kia phr dec2013 me interview hva or bht acha hva koi masla kch b nhi the CO said k within 3 months ap duno ko visas miljaege abi tk passports b unk pass hen

4 saal AP me nhi hve lekn ye sara arsa b to include krna chaeye na jo mere husband k begher guzar rha :(

Edited by Javeria1990

Timeline

I got married in 2011 my husband filled my petition right after our marriage!! Allah blessed us with a baby in 2012 so usko b add kia phr dec2013 me interview hva or bht acha hva koi masla kch b nhi the CO said k within 3 months ap duno ko visas miljaege abi tk passports b unk pass hen

4 saal AP me nhi hve lekn ye sara arsa b to include krna chaeye na jo mere husband k begher guzar rha

Inshallah Allah will make it easy for us :) Ameen..

Timeline

4 saal AP me nhi hve lekn ye sara arsa b to include krna chaeye na jo mere husband k begher guzar rha :(

Insha Allah you will get your visa soon,

i am in same boat got married in 2009,interviewed in april 2012,submit medical three times but still waiting due to this manhoos ap,

Allah blessed us with a baby girl in 2012,

but still i have never seen her as she is in us,allah hm sub par rahm farmain aur hm sub ki visas jaldi issue karain sub kaho ameen.

Timeline

Insha Allah you will get your visa soon,

i am in same boat got married in 2009,interviewed in april 2012,submit medical three times but still waiting due to this manhoos ap,

Allah blessed us with a baby girl in 2012,

but still i have never seen her as she is in us,allah hm sub par rahm farmain aur hm sub ki visas jaldi issue karain sub kaho ameen.

Timeline

Ameen sum ameen!!!!!!

Pta nhi kia masla ha inko bonafide marriage ka proof agr baby ho to us se ziada or kia hoskta ha? Samjh nhi ata ink process ka :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.