Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2013

879 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@Saylin: I just called NVC again. The operator said the same the similar thing that they reviewed my AOS package on Dec 4th and I used the obsolete form. That's what she has in the system. I asked for specifics if I used the wrong type of I-864 or an expired form, but she didn't know. She cannot even place an inquiry. All they want is the new form.

Now they will waste another month just to review the documents :(

@some81: NVC received the AOS package on Nov 7th and Civil documents package on Nov 12th. I submitted DS-261 and DS-260 forms online.

@Saylin: I just called NVC again. The operator said the same the similar thing that they reviewed my AOS package on Dec 4th and I used the obsolete form. That's what she has in the system. I asked for specifics if I used the wrong type of I-864 or an expired form, but she didn't know. She cannot even place an inquiry. All they want is the new form.

Now they will waste another month just to review the documents sad.png

@some81: NVC received the AOS package on Nov 7th and Civil documents package on Nov 12th. I submitted DS-261 and DS-260 forms online.

But you said you used the latest form, so that makes no sense. Maybe trying asking for a supervisor when you call NVC, perhaps they can help figure this out.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes, I used the latest form. Isn't that the correct form ?

http://www.uscis.gov/i-864

I have the copy of the I-864 form that I submitted and it is the same version of the form that's available on the link above. I didn't submit the I-864EZ version. I just used the regular I-864 form from the link above.

Does NVC operators transfer the call to Supervisor or Tier II ? I have no experience with them.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I have the copy of the I-864 form that I submitted and it is the same version of the form that's available on the link above. I didn't submit the I-864EZ version. I just used the regular I-864 form from the link above.

Does NVC operators transfer the call to Supervisor or Tier II ? I have no experience with them.

NVC operators will usually transfer you to a supervisor. If a supervisor is not available, which sometimes they're not, then they will take your phone number and a supervisor will call you. It usually takes 24 hrs or less for them to call you.

*USCIS:

01-11-13: I-130 sent

01-15-13: I-130 accepted/ receipt # assigned

01-22-13: NOA1 hard copy

05-20-13: I-130 interview assigned

07-18-13: I-130 interview

07-22-13: I-130 approved

07-27-13: NOA2 hard copy

*NVC:

07-30-13: NVC receives case / Case # assigned

08-04-13: DS-261 submitted

08-05-13: AOS fee invoiced / paid

08-26-13: IV fee invoiced /paid

09-05-13: DS-260 completed / IV Package emailed

09-09-13: AOS Package emailed

09-16-13 IV package received email generated

09-17-13 AOS package received email generated

09-30-13: AOS checklist email/ AOS checklist response email sent

10-04-13: NVC receives AOS checklist email

10-24-13: AOS checklist #2 email/ AOS checklist #2 response email sent

11-01-13 NVC receives AOS checklist email

11-29-13: Case Complete

12-06-13: Case Complete email

Yes, exactly, you used the latest form, which is correct. So what they're saying makes no sense. What is called a Tier 2 at USCIS is called a supervisor at NVC. When you call, just request to be transferred to a supervisor.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Congratulations. Just added you to the case complete Interview thread.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/463284-december-2013-interviews/page-6#entry6672399

Hello dwheels76, could you please add me to the case complete interview thread? I don't want to mess it up :)

Thanks,

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello dwheels76, could you please add me to the case complete interview thread? I don't want to mess it up smile.png

Thanks,

To add you I need your Case Complete date please.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Sorry, case completed on 12/06/2013. Do you need any other dates?

Done. No more dates until you get interview that date you find out and interview date. Come on over to the thread say hey.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/468283-january-2014-interviews/page-7

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Done. No more dates until you get interview that date you find out and interview date. Come on over to the thread say hey.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/468283-january-2014-interviews/page-7

Will do, thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Mine was expedited at NVC and sent to Embassy on 12/5. Waiting for interview date from Embassy. Do I belong to case complete list? or am I an outlier.

Edited by rocketman

Mine was expedited at NVC and sent to Embassy on 12/5. Waiting for interview date from Embassy. Do I belong to case complete list? or am I an outlier.

You're an "outlier", as you say since you were expedited, your case is sent directly and immediately to the embassy. You're not waiting on an interview from NVC, but rather directly from the embassy. So your time frames won't be the same as everyone else who didn't get expedited and waiting on NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.