mota bhai

Russian official mocks Navy Yard shooting

60 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

A Russian official blasted “American exceptionalism” in a tweet Monday morning, saying the deadly shooting at Washington’s Navy Yard confirms the worst about the U.S.

“A new shootout at Navy headquarters in Washington — a lone gunman and 7 corpses. Nobody’s even surprised anymore,” tweeted Alexey Pushkov, a member of the Russian parliamentary foreign affairs committee.

“A clear confirmation of American exceptionalism,” he added.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/sep/16/russian-official-mocks-navy-yard-shooting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

blasting and lambasting.

Bring it on !!!!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Just for clarification.... what exactly is a "russian Official?"

I don't know if I want the whole USA to have to answer to what some US Official ...somewhere might tweet.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

A Russian official blasted “American exceptionalism” in a tweet Monday morning, saying the deadly shooting at Washington’s Navy Yard confirms the worst about the U.S.

“A new shootout at Navy headquarters in Washington — a lone gunman and 7 corpses. Nobody’s even surprised anymore,” tweeted Alexey Pushkov, a member of the Russian parliamentary foreign affairs committee.

“A clear confirmation of American exceptionalism,” he added.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/sep/16/russian-official-mocks-navy-yard-shooting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The murder rate in Russia is twice that of the US. And that's for the muders that get reported as such in Russia....(shrugs).

I-129F Sent : 2010-01-16
Visa Approved!!: 2010-04-20
Visa Received: 2010-04-28
POE Chicago: 2010-05-01
Married: 2010-06-30
AOS filed: 2011-01-25
AOS Approved: 2011-03-25

ROC Approved 06-2013

Citizen 09-14

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They basically stated what we've all gotten use to...mass killings and a lone gunman.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Russia has a pretty decent record when it comes to mass shootings.

Their school and theater shootings put ours to shame! Double digit body counts are for amateurs. And just for good measure, they always toss in some gas and explosives. The government always does their part to shoot plenty of people too.

My wife and I were talking about this earlier tonight, how Americans are so soft now that every single little thing that hurts our feelings is a national tragedy. It's almost as if the current administration is intentionally cutting our balls off and making us into women. Russians wouldn't stand for that.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

This new found love of all things Russian politics is beyond bizarre. Who is pushing this rhetoric and why?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

This new found love of all things Russian politics is beyond bizarre. Who is pushing this rhetoric and why?

Obama sent Hilary to "hit the reset button" with the Russians. We're friends now. Didn't you get the memo?

In all seriousness, the current administration is doing everything they can to cede power to the world. If Russia wants to step up, more power to them. Chinese want in on the action? More power to them. Obama is doing his best to give up America's superpower status.

...and it's working. Look at our flag today. It'll be down closer to the ground until sundown on Friday because we got our feelings hurt again.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Russian politics but I truly dig their foreign policies. "We are for Russia and everyone else can have sex with their own mothers." Putin is the dude when it comes to telling everyone to piss off. Once upon a time Americans did that.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Russia has a pretty decent record when it comes to mass shootings.

Their school and theater shootings put ours to shame! Double digit body counts are for amateurs. And just for good measure, they always toss in some gas and explosives. The government always does their part to shoot plenty of people too.

My wife and I were talking about this earlier tonight, how Americans are so soft now that every single little thing that hurts our feelings is a national tragedy. It's almost as if the current administration is intentionally cutting our balls off and making us into women. Russians wouldn't stand for that.

No s#it.

We need to up the body count and get all third world up in this b!tch!

Vote for me. I promise increased homicides in my first term and a ration of ammo for every man woman and child!

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.