mota bhai

Russian official mocks Navy Yard shooting

60 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's what the CIA did in Afghanistan in the 80s and look how well that turned out.

Yeah...throw in some religious teachings and we should be just fine.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

How did this mentality even come to be? I mean, I just don't understand the logic behind it. Giving out free guns and ammo to people? Why? Because it's the freaking wild west out there?

I'm not sure where it came from, at least not in the extremely large numbers that it exists. I don't remember this amount of fear and irrational thinking exhibited by any other previous generations in this country. Back in the 60's and 70's, during the cold war, it was never this bad. Maybe social media is to blame, I really don't know.

I'm not sure where it came from, at least not in the extremely large numbers that it exists. I don't remember this amount of fear and irrational thinking exhibited by any other previous generations in this country. Back in the 60's and 70's, during the cold war, it was never this bad. Maybe social media is to blame, I really don't know.

I can't figure out what they are afraid of. It seems to go deeper than the understandable desire and need to protect one's home, self, and family. It's like they're preparing for an event that's just not coming.

Timeline

I can't figure out what they are afraid of. It seems to go deeper than the understandable desire and need to protect one's home, self, and family. It's like they're preparing for an event that's just not coming.

I think the black president had a little to do with it. Just saying...

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-17-2013 - NOA1

11-5-2013  -  Approved

But if by chance it does come, who'll be laughing then. wacko.png

I think the black president had a little to do with it. Just saying...

Nah. Can't be something as simple as that.

I'm thinking they're seeing their country change in ways they don't like, but change that's been a long time coming. Before Obama entered the picture. So they're arming themselves to the teeth "just in case"..

Still me.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

When the revolution comes, they're not going to help you.

I'm thinking they're seeing their country change in ways they don't like, but change that's been a long time coming. Before Obama entered the picture. So they're arming themselves to the teeth "just in case"..

Still me.

Good point.

When the revolution comes, they're not going to help you.

When it comes, we'll all be slim's bytches.

the folks who built underground bunkers and hoard efoods direct like alex jones instructed.

Timeline

Still me.

White America will eventually become the minority and that scares some people. It's an irrational fear, but the fact is, losing the majority is inevitable some day.

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-17-2013 - NOA1

11-5-2013  -  Approved

White America will eventually become the minority and that scares some people. It's an irrational fear, but the fact is, losing the majority is inevitable some day.

I'm looking forward to it. I hope that I get to reap the gov't benefits of being a minority before I croak.

Timeline

I'm looking forward to it. I hope that I get to reap the gov't benefits of being a minority before I croak.

I know right...then all of a sudden "Affirmative Action" will be all the rage with the GOP.

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-17-2013 - NOA1

11-5-2013  -  Approved