lovelady

HAS ANYONE BEEN successful AT HAVING THEIR FRAUD SPOUSE DEPORTED IF SO HOW? MY HUSBAND IS A HUGE FRAUDSTER

80 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

If he is in the army... Then that is your best chance to get protection and benefits for you and your children. He will have to disclose to the army that he has dependents and there are military benefits that would be extended to you until you divorce. If the child is his, then child support would be enforced by the military if you divorce. Once he gets assigned to a duty station, then you can work with that base to be sure you are counted.

However, if there is illegal activities you need to call police or contact the military police.... Ice does not look into those types of crimes.

Personally, you need to find a way to put this behind you, since he is in the military, he will be given the benefit of the doubt and since getting someone deported is an uphill battle for the average person, getting a member if the military deported is an Everest level undertaking. You might try to live with the fact that at least you did what you needed to do, found out the truth and move on with your life, seeking revenge will leave you empty.

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

without concrete proof basically it's going to be a he said she said battle. If you have the concrete proof report it to the proper authorities. I say divorce and move on with your life and get away from this person.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

How did I know? Im saying he never entered the marriage in good faith how did I know before I married him if he was way in Africa. Ive reported him right now at this point its out of my hands I just want to know do I remove the conditions of his green card or do I let the divorce go on. Karma will get him. Yes I do feel as if he should be deported because he lied.

You do not remove the condition, he has to remove the condition, so there is nothing that you have to do for that.

Do you have any solid evidence that he got married to you only for immigration purpose?

Him being part of the illegal activities does not constitute that marriage was sham, you need solid evidence that the marriage was sham, if you have solid evidence you can reach out to USCIS and report him to USCIS.

If you have solid evidence to support your theory even army lawyers cannot do anything.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

. Tell me what type of husband would send a video where his wife is being sexually assaulted with a beer bottle back to his friends in his home country. How do I know because the same people he emailed about scamming me is the same ones that contacted me on fbook telling me they saw a video and sent the video clip back to me. So maybe ur wife is full of $#!& but not me.

What???? This happened to you??? Did you report this to anyone?

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Other Timeline

Many of these guys R scammers, they should have a thread for stories as yours, all these females

talking about loving ppl they hardly know...men too. You will come off as a bitter woman seeking

revenge without solid proof, You should file a divorce & move on, if he's into illegal activities U

knew (had to have known when he was with U), someone else is best to report it to the police or FBI..

Whats if the FEDs investigate and all this had been going on & they decide to classify U a co-conspirator?

be careful about digging holes... then falling into it also, If the kids R not his I don't think U'll get

child support.....hey be glad he's in the army working, he'll have citizenship soon & your affidavit of

support U no longer got to worry about..... stay strong

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

you know i hate people like you, my wife tends to use this kind of logic with me, if i dont do as she wants or put up with her bs she uses the oh i will divorce you and stuff knowing damn well i need her, its like a power trip.

How do you know their situation is exactly the same as yours? The OP is not your wife, you don't know her or anything about her, and yet you judge her.

And if you entered your marriage faithfully, you can divorce now, you don't need your wife for the green card. Now, if you didn't enter your marriage faithfully, that's a different problem.

To the OP, of course you should report it. I totally get that you want him kicked out... but weather that happens or not, this shouldn't prevent you from trying to heal and moving on. Good luck to you!

Good luck in your visa journey!

From the day we sent I-129F to the day I recieved my K-1: Exactly 9 months
I am the benifeciary

event.png

good.gif

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." - Confucious

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1
10/04/12 - NoA2 (210 days)

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1
08/15/13 - NoA2 (199 days)

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

11/02/15 - NoA2 (164 days)

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

03/16/17 - Oath Ceremony (217 days)

US citizen

Total time start to finish: 5 years, 12 days (1,838 days)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Better yet, walk into the police station, local FBI office or USCIS center and see what you can do, as long as you have proper proof and you had no part in such activities. I see a lot of people saying he's military, so leave it alone, but I don't condone soldiers like this. I don't trust it at all. Seems fishy, coming all the way to the U.S....to join our military?

Please do what you can in person to handle this, but also take the time to heal. And if you lack proper evidence and supporting documents, leave it alone unless it can backfire as some have mentioned.

March 27, 2013 Package sent
March 28, 2013 Package received by USCIS Chicago Lockbox
March 29, 2013 NOA-1 Received
June 26, 2013 Contacted State Senator Merkley, Senator Wyden & Representative Blumenauer (So they could verify status because of a little bit of an emergency situation)
July 3, 2013 Response and update from Senator Merkley
July 8, 2013 Response and update from Representative Blumenauer

July 30, 2013 Contacted DHS Ombudsman about situation

August 8, 2013 Response and update from Senator Wyden

August 14, 2013 Received Case Number from DHS Ombudsman

August 16, 2013 Senator Wyden filed expedite request to USCIS on my behalf

September 12, 2013 Ombudsman filed expedite request to USCIS on my behalf

September 27, 2013 Alien Registration Number Changed

September 27, 2013 I-130 Petition Approved (About 15 minutes after the alien registration number was changed)

October 9, 2013 NVC Case Number Received

October 9, 2013 DS-261 Completed and AOS Fee Paid

October 21, 2013 IV Fee Invoice Received

October 21, 2013 IV Fee Paid

October 29, 2013 DS-260 Completed

November 2, 2013 Sent AOS and IV documents to NVC

November 4, 2013 Documents Arrived at NVC

December 15, 2013 RFE Sent to NVC

January 27. 2014 NVC Completed Review (Any remaining documents can be brought to interview)

February 27, 2014 Interview Scheduled for April 10th, 2014

April 10th, 2014 Visa Approved

April 13th, 2014 Vissa Issued

April 22, 2014 Ready for Pick-up

April 23rd, 2014 Picked up visa from UPS

May 2nd, 2014 P.O.E. Dallas/Fortworth

event.png

event.png

There is something call the Solider and sea man act that protect our Military Personnel from civil Legal Action .

1) Collect all illegal evidence of his doing that you have .

2) Get in Contact with the Public relation Officer in the Pentagon . That is if he is overseas .

3) If he is in the Main Land Contact his CO ( Commander Officer )

Don’t call as a person looking for Revenge or broken heart you must calmly request a Meeting . If #3 is the case . As an ex- partner that decided to leave him after finding out his Scam and Crimes .

Bring all Documentation . Remmeber in a Court of Law all it counts are documents no the he say , she say and even like that be ready as a every decent lawyer will say " Paper can hold anything you put on it " Can you prove that the paper is saying the truth? .

If #2 is the case they should be able to guide you on how to proceed .

Out Come

He will be Judge by a Court Martial for miss conduct , He may be dishonorable Discharge . Min article 15 drop of pay and rank . The Military machine will inform ICE , FBI or any other Law enforcement agency needed to deal w. Solider breaking civilian LAW. And as a result they may start deportation process .

That is you only route as he won’t even be force to accept your divorce unless he waive his rights and the protection of that act . something he doesn’t have to do and will be advice no to do it by his Military attorney .

( NON Civilian Local or Federal can put a finger on him before the Military finish first ) Dont waste your time all the agencies know this )

Good Luck .

Reason For knowing serve in US ARMY 9 Years 101 Airborne

F.

Edited by felo391971

Filed: Timeline

If it was me (i amretired military) is divorce him and force him to pay you child support......then send the

divorce decree to USCIS.........Good Luck!

Even if they were not his children?

Many of these guys R scammers, they should have a thread for stories as yours, all these females

talking about loving ppl they hardly know...men too. You will come off as a bitter woman seeking

revenge without solid proof, You should file a divorce & move on, if he's into illegal activities U

knew (had to have known when he was with U), someone else is best to report it to the police or FBI..

Whats if the FEDs investigate and all this had been going on & they decide to classify U a co-conspirator?

be careful about digging holes... then falling into it also, If the kids R not his I don't think U'll get

child support.....hey be glad he's in the army working, he'll have citizenship soon & your affidavit of

support U no longer got to worry about..... stay strong

And the thread should be a required reading.

I see some of these associations as a loose loose for both entities. I hate that it paints, as an example, my country Nigeria, in bad light. But it takes two to tango. For a swindle to occur there has to be at least two participants.

Give the video to army & immigration fraud dept then

What video? The one that will probably simply show a Husband and Wife having alternate lifestyle activities? If there was a crime, especially with children in the house, then it should have been reported immediately to LEOs. OP if this actually was a forced situation you owe it to yourself to march into the nearest police station this hour and turn the video in.

good.gif

One should also include teh chidlren in any revenge grave digging as this will affect them too.

I think OP should divorce quickly, send only those information that shows criminal activities to proper activites and move on.

Doesn't the military conduct background check before hiring?

If you have proof of criminal activity you need to report it to the local police. If you have proof of immigration fraud you need to provide the proof to ICE.

Best advice on this thread so far. Concise.

Good luck to ths children that are caught in this cluster, the adults will be okay.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

There is something call the Solider and sea man act that protect our Military Personnel from civil Legal Action .

1) Collect all illegal evidence of his doing that you have .

2) Get in Contact with the Public relation Officer in the Pentagon . That is if he is overseas .

3) If he is in the Main Land Contact his CO ( Commander Officer )

Dont call as a person looking for Revenge or broken heart you must calmly request a Meeting . If #3 is the case . As an ex- partner that decided to leave him after finding out his Scam and Crimes .

Bring all Documentation . Remmeber in a Court of Law all it counts are documents no the he say , she say and even like that be ready as a every decent lawyer will say " Paper can hold anything you put on it " Can you prove that the paper is saying the truth? .

If #2 is the case they should be able to guide you on how to proceed .

Out Come

He will be Judge by a Court Martial for miss conduct , He may be dishonorable Discharge . Min article 15 drop of pay and rank . The Military machine will inform ICE , FBI or any other Law enforcement agency needed to deal w. Solider breaking civilian LAW. And as a result they may start deportation process .

That is you only route as he wont even be force to accept your divorce unless he waive his rights and the protection of that act . something he doesnt have to do and will be advice no to do it by his Military attorney .

( NON Civilian Local or Federal can put a finger on him before the Military finish first ) Dont waste your time all the agencies know this )

Good Luck .

Reason For knowing serve in US ARMY 9 Years 101 Airborne

F.

I'm so sorry for you and your family. It's very clear you are hurt and may even want revenge. I don't blame you, it's only human to react but it's very difficult to make the right decisions or take the right steps in dealing with the situation when your emotions are involved. I think the above post is a good suggestion but you must first control your emotions and see what kind of proof you have to support your claim. Right now, it's clear you're upset and hurt. We (the audience) have only your side of the story, not that you're not telling the truth but because of the hurt it could also be seen as a reason to seek revenge. It's alway easier said than done but I hope you can find a way to accept what you can't change and go on with your life. Good Luck to you and God be with you!!!!!

K1 - Filed March 2011

- Denied March 13, 2012

- Placed in AP March 14,2012

- Sent back to USCIS November 2012

- Expired March 2013

WASTED A YEAR FIGHTING THE DENIEL

MARRIED MARCH 15, 2013

1-130 Approved 3/3/2014 :-)

Finally made it home 3/18/2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Contact his commanding officer and report it and also report that he isnt supporting his wife and

step children.. They will take care of it..and if he doesnt adhere he will be discharged under less

than honorable conditions. This way he has to send you money and cant get away with it and

your children will have insurance for medical etc etc.....

I didn't know that foreigners fresh off the boat can join the US army.... I guess Americans aren't stupid enough to join and be sent to Iraq or Afganistan or wherever to fight for God knows what, so they will take anybody these days?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.