Penny Lane

5-year-old Kentucky boy fatally shoots 2-year-old sister

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

You're right, a firearm as a birthday present for a 5 year old makes complete sense.

I know right, when I was that age, I was waging war on the nuns at my local primary school. God knows what I would have done if I had easy access to firearms. I had un-diagnosed ADHD, boundless energy, and a refusal to bow down to tyrannical nuns hell bent on taking away my childhood liberty.devil.gif

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

narcisistic sociopath - agreed

Giving a 5-yo a gun makes as much sense as giving the kid a carton of cigarettes or a case of wine.

As far as being god's will, consider that God has all the characteristics of a narcisistic sociopath, so it would not be surprising that such an event should happen by design.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

giving a kid a firearm at that age isn't the issue. what's disturbing is leaving it where the kids can get ahold of it.

Yup. Apparently there's a pile of moral decay at that household, else the gun would have been locked away and stored unloaded.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Yup Yup.

To 'play' with a weapon, at that age, usually involves adult supervision

either at a hunting range or an impromptu rabbit hunt with Dad.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I laughed at this story.. Had to be a joke.. Read all the comments and laughed at all of you for falling for it.. went back to the first post expecting there to be a link to the onion.. What? CNN? Hmm... do a quick search.. surly she at least got the one that had an anti-red neck slant and there is more to the story.. A few articles pop up that make the CNN look like they are holding back. wow.

The boy did not get the gun for a birthday gift when he was five.. It was a gift form a year earlier when he was four...

The mother knew the boy was playing with the gun, saw him playing with the gun. thought nothing of her five year old playing with the gun. then wandered off leaving the boy alone playing with the gun in the company of a two year old.

Pure lunacy giving a pre-schooler a working weapon under any circumstances - crazier still that it needs to be said.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Timeline

lunacy? no.

Moral Decay? Yes !

Timeline

lunacy and moral decay ? OH WOW ! Is like double-dipping at the lower end of the food chain.

Filed: Timeline

The boy did not get the gun for a birthday gift when he was five.. It was a gift form a year earlier when he was four...

He got it not a year earlier but last November on his 5th birthday.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- A 5-year-old boy who shot and killed his 2-year-old sister Tuesday near Burkesville, Ky., used a special, child-sized rifle he got in November for his birthday.

Either way, the parents are garbage and ought to be brought up on charges for causing the death of their two year old child.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Timeline

I agree !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

He got it not a year earlier but last November on his 5th birthday.

Either way, the parents are garbage and ought to be brought up on charges for causing the death of their two year old child.

I could be wrong, read it from abcnews:

in southern Kentucky, where children get their first guns even before they start first grade, Stephanie Sparks paid little attention as her 5-year-old son, Kristian, played with the rifle he was given last year.

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Timeline

I could be wrong, read it from abcnews:

in southern Kentucky, where children get their first guns even before they start first grade, Stephanie Sparks paid little attention as her 5-year-old son, Kristian, played with the rifle he was given last year.

Right, last year on his 5th birthday. My daughter is 6. Her 6th birthday was last year. Why is that so confusing?