Penny Lane

5-year-old Kentucky boy fatally shoots 2-year-old sister

62 posts in this topic

Post more things related to bourbon or horses and I'll like the ####### out of it.

Hey Saturday is your big day in the Blue Grass state. Got your hat all ready?

Filed: Timeline

I would not thinking taking away other kids (if any) would by any better, they have already lost one child and just imagine as parents what they must have been going thru when one child shot another child.

This accident could just be a good lesson for other parents not to buy a gun as present for their 5 year old.

I don't feel sorry for these parents. They are directly responsible for the death of their child but somehow they will not be held to account by the criminal justice system for it. That's wrong.

is that the name we decided on? i feel like the 'oh' deflects from the purpose of the title..

How bout we put the "oh" in between two Valeries, kinda like this.

Valerie, OH Valerie!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Not sure how you came to that conclusion or what "stand your ground" has to do with this? Are you suggesting that the 5 year old was merely standing his gound? blink.png

No, I'm saying this law in Florida came under serious national scrutiny, many Floridians or Americans didn't even know it existed. After it got so much focus, many people started to voice their opinions on the issue. I didn't know companies were making guns for 5 year old until yesterday. I hope Kentuckians and Americans will voice their outrage on direct gun marketing to children. Look at this company's site. They have a "Kids Corner"

http://www.crickett.com/

Parent company if anyone wants to send hate mail:

http://www.keystonesportingarmsllc.com/

Hey Saturday is your big day in the Blue Grass state. Got your hat all ready?

Well, only the chickies wear the hats. I'll be hitting up a mint julep though, don't you worry about that.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I don't feel sorry for these parents. They are directly responsible for the death of their child but somehow they will not be held to account by the criminal justice system for it. That's wrong.

Parents are certainly responsible for the incident.

5 year old should not be given gun as a gift, 5 year old having access to gun is another issue and having a loaded gun is even bigger issue.

I refuse to take my 12 year old nephew out to shoot, as per me he is still not old enough to understand consequences.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

is that the name we decided on? i feel like the 'oh' deflects from the purpose of the title..

It should be whatever Darnell calls you.

I think the latest version was Oh Erie!

Edited by GandD

Well, only the chickies wear the hats. I'll be hitting up a mint julep though, don't you worry about that.

So, the hats are for the chickies, but a mint julip is a mans drink? laughing.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

You have kids? Can you tell them to behave like the way you want them too? :D

There's an intruder in your home. He looks raggedy and poor. He smells awful. He has a gun.

Who do you trust to take care of him?

The person who puts emotion aside and shoots his a**?

Or the person who thinks about how hungry and cold and lonely he must be and puts his gun down and sheds a f***in' tear?

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

kinda a rodgers and hammerstein approach, i like it!

And just so Darnell doesn't feel left out:

Aye!! Valerie, OH Valerie.... la

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I don't know what's more disturbing ... giving a 5 year old a rifle as a present ,or saying a 2 year old being fatally shot was "God's will"...

Giving a 5-yo a gun makes as much sense as giving the kid a carton of cigarettes or a case of wine.

As far as being god's will, consider that God has all the characteristics of a narcisistic sociopath, so it would not be surprising that such an event should happen by design.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org