kne1

Pending consideration

39 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My wife made a service request to find out wat is going on with our case since we are in our 7 month now . We got a letter stating that our case in pending consideration, does anyone know what that means? Thank u

Edited by kne1

Timeline

You should probably cut and paste the entire letter minus personal information. I don't think uscis would say pending consideration.

My friend ar u working at Uscis? Am saying dat wat dey wrote and u ar sayin wat? Pls pls if u don't know say u don't know it. Thank u.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

My friend ar u working at Uscis? Am saying dat wat dey wrote and u ar sayin wat? Pls pls if u don't know say u don't know it. Thank u.

Excuse me...but please no need to be rude. The user was trying to help you. This is the first time ive heard this. Sounds like another fancy way of intial review though.

Edited by abezyo

USCIS

08/13/2012: I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox from Jordan (Nahda Office)

08/21/2012: NOA1

8/21/2012 : NOA1 Hardcopy

8/28/2012 : 1-797C Action Transferred to NBC (Assuming sent to Atlanta Local office...but no telling)

O9/4/2012 : Last touched.

2/26/2013 : Infopass with Atlanta (confirmed file is there and no action yet. To be started in March)

03/18/2013 : 2nd Infopass (No review or processing of any stand-alone I-130s for 60-90 days. URGHHHHHHHHHH)

04/6/2013: NOA2 (228 days from NOA1)

NVC

05/10/13 USCIS Atlanta letter to me confirms this date as sent to NVC

05/20/13 NVC Received Case (Waiting on case number)
06/7/2013 NVC case number assinged
06/7/2013 Choice of agent complete now awaiting fees

Gave up tracking when I left overseas...but we are almost done biggrin.png!

TERMINATED SEPTEMBER 27, 2012.

Take it easy.... GOWAN does not mean any harm. We are all here to learn from each other everyday some fancy phrase comes along from USCIS. For some person seeing the informaton themselves they can better analyze what the phrases/quote/sentence etc... means.

You should call Customer Service and ask of them to explain what exactly it means.

Edited by Judy2Rock

Timeline

Take it easy.... GOWAN does not mean any harm. We are all here to learn from each other everyday some fancy phrase comes along from USCIS. For some person seeing the informaton themselves they can better analyze what the phrases/quote/sentence etc... means.

You should call Customer Service and ask of them to explain what exactly it means.

Ok but he/she or watever can't tell me uscis did not say that since we are all learners here so if they don't know dey should keep quiet pls.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Usually USCIS says the case is in initial review or undergoing processing. Under consideration would mean to me that they are thinking about whether or not to approve the petition. So it really means nothing.

Timeline

I actually never wrote that.

What I wrote was "I don't think uscis would say pending consideration", and then I asked that you post what they wrote exactly - since we're all learning and all.

Good luck on your journey.

Good luck too

Timeline

Usually USCIS says the case is in initial review or undergoing processing. Under consideration would mean to me that they are thinking about whether or not to approve the petition. So it really means nothing.

Thank u but de only reason I told go on to shut up is bcos he/she or watever he is, is tellin me uscis can't say dat so it look as if am lyin

Do you still want your question answered? In that case it may be wise to quote the entire letter, minus your identifying information, as Gowon suggested. From just the few words 'in pending consideration' no one can really tell you what's up.

I have a blog!
My blog.

First date: May 31 2009
Moved in together: April 16 2011
Got married: November 25 2011

Sent I-130 (from abroad): November 5 2012
NOA 1: November 8 2012 (MSC / NBC)
NOA 2: January 2 2013

NVC case complete: April 15 2013
Interview date: June 25 2013
POE: ???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Kne1 u sounded harsh but I can understand why bcos the delays can get u frustrated.but we all learning but as for uscis don't let what they tell u put u in dilemma I have heard all of those is just lies they tell u so u don't call them back especially csc full of liars.

Timeline

Kne1 u sounded harsh but I can understand why bcos the delays can get u frustrated.but we all learning but as for uscis don't let what they tell u put u in dilemma I have heard all of those is just lies they tell u so u don't call them back especially csc full of liars.

My friend tank u but is not any waitin frustration, u don't get it... I receive letter n dat wat dey said so why should he tell me uscis can't say dat. Do u get it now?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from IR-1/CR-1 Progress Reports to USCIS Service Centers forum, topic is about USCIS operations that are applicable to more than just one specific process.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.